Wed. 18 vs. Pittsburgh Penguins 7:30 PM ET
    Fri. 20 at Pittsburgh Penguins 7:00 PM ET
    Sun. 22 at Buffalo Sabres 3:00 PM ET
    Tue. 24 vs. Columbus Blue Jackets 7:00 PM ET
    Thu. 26 at Washington Capitals 7:00 PM ET
    Sat. 28 at Tampa Bay Lightning 7:00 PM ET
    Mon. 30 at Florida Panthers 7:00 PM ET
    Sports Data API Powered by STATS

It's gonna be a tough road,but let's hope for some exciting games. I'm going up to NY early April so it would be fun if they were in the playoffs while I was there (feel the buzz). Regardless I think we have made some great strides this season

Good first period,just too many passes boys,shoot the puck!!!!

Entertaining game,we played toe to toe with the Cup Champs,obviously I would have liked the two points but I thought it was a good bounce back from the home and home against Philly. I think 24 is right on the brink of figuring it out,I see a big improvment.

The Rangers definitely played better against the Blues vs their previous game when they got beat 2-5 in St. Louis. Despite 3 game losing streak, the Rangers are still 4 pts out of the 8th seed. There's a problem, the Capitals are in town. Kreider is out for 3-4 weeks. Igor is mending.

Here's the problem...the defense. Rangers need to call up Hajek. Need more hitters.

Mika Zibenajad is pretty good,huh? Of course I want to make the playoffs but no matter what this year has been fun

Going back to the trade with Ottawa, the Senators weren't convinced Mika could stay healthy (3 concussions) so they traded him for Derek Brassard.

To be fair, Ranger fans were wondering as well...in his first full season as a Ranger, Mika drove to the net, tripped and hit the boards...broken leg. I was at MSG you could HEAR the crack from 100s section near the goal post. The garden was silent in that moment.

I'm so very glad he's staying healthy. One wonders, if he didn't lose 3 weeks d/t whiplash from the hit by Burgeron, would Zibanejad have 45 goals?

Much, much needed win and confidence booster for the Rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Going back to the trade with Ottawa, the Senators weren't convinced Mika could stay healthy (3 concussions) so they traded him for Derek Brassard.

To be fair, Ranger fans were wondering as well...in his first full season as a Ranger, Mika drove to the net, tripped and hit the boards...broken leg. I was at MSG you could HEAR the crack from 100s section near the goal post. The garden was silent in that moment.

I'm so very glad he's staying healthy. One wonders, if he didn't lose 3 weeks d/t whiplash from the hit by Burgeron, would Zibanejad have 45 goals?

Much, much needed win and confidence booster for the Rangers.
    For some reason Ottawa just didnt like Mika, apparently he was a bit overweight coming to camp one year and it soured them on him. But I watched him play in Ottawa and what you are seeing here was there then in lesser form, they really messed that up big time. Imagine him, Tkachuk and Batherson as a first line going ahead.

Not sharp at all tonight. Bad passes and control of the puck. Unlucky bounces didn’t go our way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees, Eagles, Sixers, NYRangers

A missed opportunity...with a tough schedule next week.

yeah,not exactly what I was hoping for last night

It might be time for a call up. I'm getting tired of the Rangers D just hanging back, waiting for the opposition to get in position. Then it seems like every D man wants to join the rush and that leads to odd man rushes the other way. The Rangers do NOT have that D-man who has intercept speed. The left side is just atrocious. Bring up Hajek for a bit. Bring up Rykov. Need a spark defensively. I get, it...the Rangers HAD to trade Skjei in order to keep Kreider and deAngelo but geez...

College free agent thread—2 Rangers signings plus we are negotiating with K’Andre Miller.

Big win last night. Igor was Igor again,regardless whether we make the playoffs or not things are looking good

Any news on Chytil?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast