Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The silver lining with this coronvirus pandemic, if the season is saved...Kreider will be ready to go along with Chytil. Another bit of good news, K'Andre Miller was signed. He'll play on the left side...and I'm going to guess he'll start playing alongside deAngelo until he's ready to play with Trouba.

Hope all are well! Looks like MSG Network is replaying some games,hey it's better than nothing,, Hope to be talking BLUESHIRT hockey with you guys real soon

It doesn't look good...and that's a shame because the Rangers were playing some of their most exciting hockey. Between Kreider, ZibaneJad, & Panarin...and the breakout rookie season of Adam Fox and debut of Igor...so much to look forward to.

This team will get a lot of love going into next season if this is how the season ends. Once Igor was up you could see the pieces truly coming together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New York Rangers - Atlanta Braves - New York Giants - Kobe Bryant

Just hoping everyone is ok, I know a lot of you don't live in NY,and NY has been hit real hard,but just hoping everyone is good!

Likewise, hope everyone is doing good at this tough time.

Getting a little cabin fever w/o any new hockey games.

Rangers sign Justin Richards, “defensive minded center” with a college career face-off win percentage just below 55% for Minnesota-Duluth. He’s the son of Todd Richards—asst. coach of TB and former head for various teams including Columbus.

Hey gang,hope this finds you all healthy! I was reading about a start up date in june/ july? My question here is,if they start up again in the summer how long till the finals? does the season end in August? My concern here is,if your club goes deep into the playoffs wouldn't that really hurt your chances for 2021? When would the 20-21 season start? Between the injuries and just the rigors,I'm thinking if you're a team that's "on the brink" like us,and you lose late in the tournament haven't you really hurt your chances for 20-21? What would you get a month off? Am I missing something? You guys wanna educate me here?
    I hope that you and your loved ones have not been affected in a harsh way by this virus,stay well!!!

I imagine any plans to complete the season means a shortened and/or condensed schedule next season with a later start. Would be the only way.

I wouldn’t mind it if it meant back to a normal start October ‘22.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New York Rangers - Atlanta Braves - New York Giants - Kobe Bryant

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12