Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 9 of 62 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 918
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    921
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    That trade isnt realistic and would never happen..
    what about... https://fadeawayworld.net/2020/09/21...ell-westbrook/



    Need to love the level of dreaming from this site.

    Should be enjoying the moment, but can't stop thinking who would be that younger mid 20's star to replace LBJ and pair with AD for years to come...

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Los Angeles Lakers receive: Fred Van Vleet, Serge Ibaka

    Toronto Raptors receive: Kyle Kuzma, Dwight Howard and the #28th overall pick
    Naw

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,515
    Id like to get DeMar DeRozan for a 1 year rental next year

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,259
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Id like to get DeMar DeRozan for a 1 year rental next year
    DeMar DeRozan I can get behind him as a Laker. Why? DeMar is from LA but also DeMar is an All Star or he was when he was in the East playing for the Raptors. So could I see DeMar forming a Big 3 with LeBron and AD? I could but DeMar is he even an unrestricted free agent? If he is...by all means sign him

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    14,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    DeMar DeRozan I can get behind him as a Laker. Why? DeMar is from LA but also DeMar is an All Star or he was when he was in the East playing for the Raptors. So could I see DeMar forming a Big 3 with LeBron and AD? I could but DeMar is he even an unrestricted free agent? If he is...by all means sign him
    If he declines his PO, which I think he would -- he'll be a UFA. One of the best in terms of mid-range Js though he could take shots away from the other pieces (Kuzma most especially) since he's known as a pure scorer

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    921
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    DeMar DeRozan I can get behind him as a Laker. Why? DeMar is from LA but also DeMar is an All Star or he was when he was in the East playing for the Raptors. So could I see DeMar forming a Big 3 with LeBron and AD? I could but DeMar is he even an unrestricted free agent? If he is...by all means sign him
    Agreed but I'm still a little salty from this one a few years back...

    https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/demar-d...ews.54363.html

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    58,196
    Quote Originally Posted by clifborder4fm View Post
    what about... https://fadeawayworld.net/2020/09/21...ell-westbrook/



    Need to love the level of dreaming from this site.

    Should be enjoying the moment, but can't stop thinking who would be that younger mid 20's star to replace LBJ and pair with AD for years to come...
    I agree but that star sure as hell isnt RWB lol hard pass from me

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    14,626
    Was it on this forum or twitter. Russell Westbrook is just Patrick Beverly with better hygiene. He can showcase his overrated triple doubles elsewhere. CBA for all I care.

    LA Native....... but stay where you are. GO anywhere but stay tf away from my Lakers.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,259
    LeBron/DeRozan/AD Big 3 would be perfect

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    921
    We just need Kostas to talk up the lakers to his big brother

  11. #131
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,770
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Was it on this forum or twitter. Russell Westbrook is just Patrick Beverly with better hygiene. He can showcase his overrated triple doubles elsewhere. CBA for all I care.

    LA Native....... but stay where you are. GO anywhere but stay tf away from my Lakers.
    This

  12. #132
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,770
    Quote Originally Posted by clifborder4fm View Post
    We just need Kostas to talk up the lakers to his big brother
    That would be so nice.

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    10,712
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    If he declines his PO, which I think he would -- he'll be a UFA. One of the best in terms of mid-range Js though he could take shots away from the other pieces (Kuzma most especially) since he's known as a pure scorer
    how about Demar becoming our JENOBLI!!! Come off the bench and become our scorer. Goes against second tier players and finishes games. He is a decent finisher. He probably would not go for it but if he wants a chip then it might have to come to that.

    "To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    10,712
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Was it on this forum or twitter. Russell Westbrook is just Patrick Beverly with better hygiene. He can showcase his overrated triple doubles elsewhere. CBA for all I care.

    LA Native....... but stay where you are. GO anywhere but stay tf away from my Lakers.
    Lowest ball IQ I have ever seen from a "super star".

    "To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    10,712
    Quote Originally Posted by clifborder4fm View Post
    We just need Kostas to talk up the lakers to his big brother
    If we win the chip this year, me might think about it at least.

    "To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

Page 9 of 62 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •