Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 62 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    VanVleet is an unrestricted free agent. I would love to bring him in next season if we have the cap room.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    If Massai heads out of Toronto, I think the Heat makes a power play in the East and sign Ibaka/FVV. Dragic, Hill, Leonard and Crowder are all UFAs and if Olynyk doesnt pick up his PO, that a whole lot of money to accommodate the two Raptors that I've mentioned plus a couple more UFAs.

They could possibly end up with --

Dwight/Ibaka
    Adebayo/Bertans
    Robinson/Iggy
    Butler/Herro
    Nunn/FVV

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Malcolm Brogdon anyone? I really think the Milwaukee Brogdon is perfect for our starting line up. A 6'5" PG that plays very good defense and shoots lights out. Isn't gonna be asked to run the offense, just do what you were doing in Milwaukee.

He got exposed in Indy for not being a complete PG. He's being asked to play a real PG part and his shooting efficiency has gone way down. I really don't think Indy expected that.

From what I've read it looks like Indy could decide to blow it up. Brogdons contract is still for another 3 years though so it might not be that easy to move. Teams might not want to commit for that long.

What if we can get him for cheap though, something like Green, Bradley and the #28?
    I would do it but not sure indy would.

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    VanVleet is an unrestricted free agent. I would love to bring him in next season if we have the cap room.

The guy will want to get paid big time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Assuming some of the guys don't pick up their options, say KCP/Bradley and Dwight doesn't come back, too -- maybe use the money to go for the Morris twins. Then the full MLE to the Dragon.

https://lakeshowlife.com/2020/09/15/...free-agency/3/

"As Favale mentioned in his article, the Heatís main focus seems to be 2021 cap space so they can make another splash and solidfy themselves as a true, elite, title favorite. The golden goose of that free-agent class is Giannis Antetokounmpo but the likes of Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Victor Oladipo, Rudy Gobert and even LeBron James (doubtful) will be or could be free agents.

That is what makes Dragicís situation tricky. He could theoretically take a one-year deal (which Favale commented on) that will pay him more in one year but will not give him the long-term security. Plus, he would be missing out on this elite contender situation a year later anyway.

The Lakers can sign Dragic to a non-taxpayer MLE that is valued at four years, $39.8 million. That is not a bad payday for someone as old as Dragic and to be realistic, no team (outside of the Heat) is going to offer him more over a short-term contract.

So Dragic gets a multi-year guarantee, a good chunk of change over those four years and gets to be the third-best player on a legitimate title-contending team that very well could win the NBA Championship this season."

McGee/Morris
    Davis/Morris
    LBJ/Kuz
    Green/Caruso (THT)
    Dragic/Rondo (Cook)
    Dragic is an unjury prone, Lakers fans will hate him the instant he misses some games, and he often misses a lot of games.

If Massai heads out of Toronto, I think the Heat makes a power play in the East and sign Ibaka/FVV. Dragic, Hill, Leonard and Crowder are all UFAs and if Olynyk doesnt pick up his PO, that a whole lot of money to accommodate the two Raptors that I've mentioned plus a couple more UFAs.

They could possibly end up with --

Dwight/Ibaka
    Adebayo/Bertans
    Robinson/Iggy
    Butler/Herro
    Nunn/FVV
    Ibaka and Gasol are third wheel now.
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I would do it but not sure indy would.

The guy will want to get paid big time.

Dragic is an unjury prone, Lakers fans will hate him the instant he misses some games, and he often misses a lot of games.
    I see it this way... I think players being injury prone is somehow also dependent on the teams that they work with. AD wasnt the healthiest when he was still a pelican.

Also we just witnessed it recently, when Rondo broke his hand and came back ahead of schedule, even stronger. I'm super confident about the entire organization right now.

I see it this way... I think players being injury prone is somehow also dependent on the teams that they work with. AD wasnt the healthiest when he was still a pelican.

Also we just witnessed it recently, when Rondo broke his hand and came back ahead of schedule, even stronger. I'm super confident about the entire organization right now.
    Interesting read.

Makes sense. We do have a very good medical staff now.

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Interesting read.

Makes sense. We do have a very good medical staff now.
    Superb compared to the MS the Lakers had during Luke's stint. Team had a very good young core but they were always injured. Those were brutal times.

Nother reason why our team is playing at this type of level right now, how they've achieved this kind of chemistry is because they were always playing together. No lingering health issues (who would forget McGee's respiratory problems and LBJ's groin) amongst our players and I believe this is one of the biggest reasons why the team is winning.

Healthy from top to bottom. Even the locker room.

Superb compared to the MS the Lakers had during Luke's stint. Team had a very good young core but they were always injured. Those were brutal times.

Nother reason why our team is playing at this type of level right now, how they've achieved this kind of chemistry is because they were always playing together. No lingering health issues (who would forget McGee's respiratory problems and LBJ's groin) amongst our players and I believe this is one of the biggest reasons why the team is winning.

Healthy from top to bottom. Even the locker room.
    The entire franchise wasabis grace during those days, but the coaching was even more laughable. Now we have a set of well rounded coaches and two coaches on the court!
    Lebron is the one!

He probably promised that to Davis.
    Lebron is the one!

10. 09-20-2020, 09:13 PM
    Reason
    Wrong thread

11. 09-20-2020, 09:13 PM
    Reason
    Wrong thread

12. 09-20-2020, 09:14 PM
    Reason
    Wrong thread

13. 09-20-2020, 09:14 PM
    Reason
    Wrong thread

14. 09-20-2020, 09:15 PM
    Reason
    Wrong thread

15. 09-20-2020, 09:15 PM
    Reason
    Wrong thread

16. 09-20-2020, 09:16 PM
    Reason
    Wrong thread

17. 09-20-2020, 09:17 PM
    Reason
    Wrong thread

18. 09-20-2020, 09:17 PM
    Reason
    Wrong thread

19. 09-20-2020, 09:18 PM
    Reason
    Wrong thread

20. 09-20-2020, 09:19 PM
    Reason
    Wrong thread

21. 09-20-2020, 09:20 PM
    Reason
    Wrong thread

22. 09-20-2020, 09:21 PM
    Reason
    Wrong thread

23. 09-20-2020, 09:22 PM
    Reason
    Wrong thread

24. 09-20-2020, 09:24 PM
    Reason
    Wrong thread

25. 09-20-2020, 09:25 PM
    Reason
    Wrong thread

26. 09-20-2020, 09:26 PM
    Reason
    Wrong thread

27. 09-20-2020, 09:27 PM
    Reason
    Wrong thread

lol what happened to the trade ideas thread

Los Angeles Lakers receive: Fred Van Vleet, Serge Ibaka

Toronto Raptors receive: Kyle Kuzma, Dwight Howard and the #28th overall pick

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Los Angeles Lakers receive: Fred Van Vleet, Serge Ibaka

Toronto Raptors receive: Kyle Kuzma, Dwight Howard and the #28th overall pick
    Sign me up!

I think another one I would like to have considered is Kuz and Maybe Danny green for Malcolm Brogdon. Oladipo could also work.

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

That trade isnít realistic and would never happen..

Quote Originally Posted by clifborder4fm View Post
    We should add McGee and get Embiid also
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Page 8 of 62 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast