Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 73 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 2217
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Are you sure you dont like my trade to cash in? https://heavy.com/sports/los-angeles...-jared-dudley/
    “Hey listen, this is our style, you got to fit into it and for that, it’s been easy,” Dudley said of integrating the new players on the team. “I would say there have been bumps in the road which Schroder trying to find a balance of scoring to passing … Listen, if you’re a starter, your job is to get Anthony Davis going. LeBron [James] doesn’t need anyone’s help. Anthony Davis is the key.

“Defensively, you’ve gotta be our Avery Bradley-Esque pick up fullcourt, and he’s done that the last three to four games so he’s really the [Rajon] Rondo x-factor this year. It’s Dennis Schroder. We win a championship if Dennis Schroder plays at a high level. That’s my personal opinion. And you can say it’s pressure on him.”

Gotta truly value what fat Dudz brings to the team. He does all the dirty work just so a 36yo LBJ doesnt have to. It's amazing to have a piece like him who truly understands the sport on and off the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    “Hey listen, this is our style, you got to fit into it and for that, it’s been easy,” Dudley said of integrating the new players on the team. “I would say there have been bumps in the road which Schroder trying to find a balance of scoring to passing … Listen, if you’re a starter, your job is to get Anthony Davis going. LeBron [James] doesn’t need anyone’s help. Anthony Davis is the key.

“Defensively, you’ve gotta be our Avery Bradley-Esque pick up fullcourt, and he’s done that the last three to four games so he’s really the [Rajon] Rondo x-factor this year. It’s Dennis Schroder. We win a championship if Dennis Schroder plays at a high level. That’s my personal opinion. And you can say it’s pressure on him.”

Gotta truly value what fat Dudz brings to the team. He does all the dirty work just so a 36yo LBJ doesnt have to. It's amazing to have a piece like him who truly understands the sport on and off the floor.
    sound more to me like his lips are flapping. this will depends on Dennis personality if he a appreciate this kind of talk.

sound more to me like his lips are flapping. this will depends on Dennis personality if he a appreciate this kind of talk.
    He probably hates the fact that this vet is giving him such a status? Talking about leaps flapping?
    Dennis is our Rondo, but younger and with the ability to take over if needed. He now is just learning his role and he is the surprising factor, because of his offensive skills. Rondo helped and got great numbers offensively, but Dennis can really score. When do we trade Kubmass? He is helping now.
    They are resting!

Pelicans also having trade discussions about Eric Bledsoe

Oleh Kosel: Brian Windhorst just said on ESPN’s The Jump that the Pelicans will be sellers at the trade deadline. Also, the rumors are not just centered around Lonzo Ball and JJ Redick, he included Eric Bledsoe’s name, too. pic.twitter.com/EOOUULocok
    They are resting!

Pressure was on Kuz last year. Schro this year

Now the Nets are getting greedy!
    nicks, Nets monitoring Zach LaVine's situation in Bulls

Both the Knicks and the Nets are among the teams who have been monitoring LaVine’s situation in Chicago. Per SNY sources, both teams have done background work on LaVine to be prepared for the possibility that Chicago ends up listening to trade offers on the 25-year-old guard. LaVine averaged 25.5 points, 4.8 rebounds, 4.2 assists and 1.5 steals last season for the Bulls. He hit 38 percent of his 3-point attempts and 49.7 percent of his two-point attempts. – via SportsNet New York
    They are resting!

Scott Brooks: We're not interested in trading Bradley Beal

Chase Hughes: Scott Brooks on trade speculation involving Bradley Beal: “We’re not interested. I think I might tell Tommy [Sheppard] to block all the 29 other GM’s numbers. We’re not answering.” – via Twitter ChaseHughesNBCS

He meant to say say that he is going to be traded before he demands is publicly.
    They are resting!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Now the Nets are getting greedy!
    nicks, Nets monitoring Zach LaVine's situation in Bulls

Both the Knicks and the Nets are among the teams who have been monitoring LaVine’s situation in Chicago. Per SNY sources, both teams have done background work on LaVine to be prepared for the possibility that Chicago ends up listening to trade offers on the 25-year-old guard. LaVine averaged 25.5 points, 4.8 rebounds, 4.2 assists and 1.5 steals last season for the Bulls. He hit 38 percent of his 3-point attempts and 49.7 percent of his two-point attempts. – via SportsNet New York
    That would be nuts. Can they even afford it? I dont see how its possible unless they ship Kyrie.

All i know is Rob and Lakers need to be on that list. Personally i think he fits better than Dennis. But would love tp have them both.

At this point, Id rather Drummond than Beal regardless if he walks this offseason or not. Lakers need to defend the crown. Worry about contractualization later on. Issue is you definitely lose Schroder/Kuzma + another piece making 2m ish.. that's either AC or THT.

The cost of rim protection.. back court will be super thin come playoff time.

Drummond/Gasol (Morris)
    Davis/Trez (Dudz)
    LBJ/McKinnie
    KCP/
    WES/AC

I'll wait for the buyout market for a big. Maybe Nerlens Noel.

At this point, Id rather Drummond than Beal regardless if he walks this offseason or not. Lakers need to defend the crown. Worry about contractualization later on. Issue is you definitely lose Schroder/Kuzma + another piece making 2m ish.. that's either AC or THT.

Drummond/Gasol (Morris)
    Davis/Trez (Dudz)
    LBJ/McKinnie
    KCP/
    WES/AC

Yep that's way too much for drummond, with no depth we have no chance, Noel would be good. Just like last year, the buyout market will do wonder for us.

Proposed Trade Has Lakers Dealing for Veteran Guard

The Los Angeles Lakers have some decisions to make with the March 25 trade deadline inching closer, and the defending champs could be looking to make some key upgrades to bolster a repeat effort.

Specifically, the Lakers could look to acquire some guard help, using their bevy of frontcourt depth — pieces like Montrezl Harrell or Kyle Kuzma — to facilitate a trade. Some names Zach Buckley of Bleacher Report whipped up as proposed trade targets were Wayne Ellington, George Hill and JJ Redick — veteran guards with the ability to hit from deep.

Ellington, a former Laker, is an interesting target and would be a reliable shooter off the bench. He’s leading the NBA in 3-point percentage, hitting 38.8% of his shots from beyond the arc this season. In 24.2 minutes per game for the lowly Pistons, he’s averaging 13.4 points and 3.6 3-pointers made per game. Ellington is putting up 6.7 3-pointers per game.

“I can’t have enough good things to say about Wayne. Not just shooting – defense, he gets after it,” Pistons head coach Dwane Casey said. He leads with his energy. He’s the one in the huddle talking stops. So many things he brings to the table. More than you could put a finger on.”

Hill has experience playing alongside James from their time in Cleveland together and could be a strong presence in the Lakers’ second unit. Hill has missed some time with a thumb sprain but is coming off a season where he led the NBA in 3-point shooting (46%).

Redick would be a tremendous locker room presence for the Lakers and a change of scenery could do him good. The 36-year-old is averaging single-digit points (7.9) for the first time since 2009-10 season and has posted career-worst percentages from the field (36%) and from three (29.8%).

What Redick brings to the table is a wealth of playoff experience and a hunger to get back to the postseason stage. Redick saw his streak of 13 consecutive years in the playoffs broken last season.

https://heavy.com/sports/los-angeles...-trade-rumors/

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Yep that's way too much for drummond, with no depth we have no chance, Noel would be good. Just like last year, the buyout market will do wonder for us.
    Whiteside would also be a prime candidate for a buyout. More like you sign him so he doesn't end up with the Nets or LAC -- both these teams will be super active during buyout season. I can totally see Whiteside signing with the Clips and a vet like Horford with the Nets.

Still wondering what type of return the Raps would want for Chris Boucher. He'd be perfect for a team like ours.

That would be nuts. Can they even afford it? I dont see how its possible unless they ship Kyrie.

All i know is Rob and Lakers need to be on that list. Personally i think he fits better than Dennis. But would love tp have them both.
    Chicago will ask for a fortune. But Kubmass, KCP, THT or a first round. Nothing else. We get a waived center and PF done!
    They are resting!

Drummond/Gasol (Morris)
    Davis/Trez (Dudz)
    LBJ/McKinnie
    KCP/
    WES/AC

Drummond for Kumbass, Gasol, KCP, Morris and a first. But He Gad to commit to sign with us. Lakers look for a shooter and a PF from the waivers.
    They are resting!

Bradley Beal visibly frustrated in latest Wizards game

Ava Wallace: Bradley Beal didn’t take a shot and played 9 mins that first quarter. – via Twitter avarwallace
    Top Rumors, Bradley Beal, Washington Wizards

This rumor is part of a storyline: 127 more rumors
    NBA Central: Bradley Beal is not having fun anymore pic.twitter.com/eVvUIEN4yl
    http://twitter.com/TheNBACentral/sta...38543395725312 – via Twitter TheNBACentral
    They are resting!