Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 71 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 2211
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    They have committed to small ball. Gasol will be there for playoffs.
    Then Tucker makes sense. The guy in spite of his age he play bigger than his size at both ends. Two years with second for him to choose like Harrell.
    They are resting!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Then Tucker makes sense. The guy in spite of his age he play bigger than his size at both ends. Two years with second for him to choose like Harrell.
    Hate to burst your bubble but it might be best to start cheering for Kuzma. We need him to play good and not broke his spirt. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRs64PRzM_c

Are you willing to trade Horton NPH? http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y3ntfwty

Hate to burst your bubble but it might be best to start cheering for Kuzma. We need him to play good and not broke his spirt. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRs64PRzM_c
    That is very interesting. I did not realize on how they rate his salary against the cap. He is worth 3.5 mil to the Lakers this year but if they trade him then it's a 10 mil cat hit to the team traded to. Very interesting.

Are you willing to trade Horton NPH? http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y3ntfwty
    Talking about bursting bubbles. Chicago is not trading itís only mayor weapon now.
    They are resting!

Talking about bursting bubbles. Chicago is not trading itís only mayor weapon now.
    He is gone in a year

How about if he is the first in line for the Lakers to get LaVine?:
    They are resting!

He is gone in a year
    I love YouTube.
    https://youtu.be/BtVymDVNXN0
    They are resting!

How about if he is the first in line for the Lakers to get LaVine?:
    Its possible next season. I dont see Lakers making any big moves at the moment. They may sign free agent or make a small trade maybe a cook, Mckinnie for a big? It will be interesting how they approach Caruso and THT if they get huge offers or if they can resign Dennis. I am not Sure Bull would accept a Dennis who is a free agent and a potential Player in THT for Zach. So the chance of that is pretty slim. Lavine will be moved a some point i think either this year or next. Where he end up i dont know but Lakers need to turn that rock.
    Last edited by ldawg; 01-23-2021 at 12:58 AM.

Dennis is a small dont play Kuzma position. the only player on the roaster that can replace Kuzma is Mckinnie

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I call BS you seeing this a couple of games into the season.

I'm sure everyone knows that Dennis>>>>Rubio. I never said he wasn't. Quote me if you say otherwise. I said that IMO Rubio was a better fit in LA if we wanted to get the most out of the rest of our roster, specifically THT. I also said that I didn't think he was gonna be content with what I thought his role would be on my team. I never questioned him being a baller.

The biggest surprise for me this season has been LBJ. I didn't think he would sacrifice his personal stats to let Shroder play the way he has. Seeing this I'm all in the Shroder train. I don't think I was wrong though on Shroder hindering the rest of the team, but fck em. Notice how LBJ, AD & DS shots per game going up and the rest of the teams going down. Like a line from The Land Before Time (the cartoon movie lol) "We don't let the weak set the pace". THT has his whole career in front of him, really think WM is a 1 year rental leaving the spot to THT next season.
    Just saw this. Yes I know what you said, thatís why I said Schroeder >>>Rubio on any team in the league. If you are trying to be a stickler for quoting correctly, then donít cut out half of what I said. Schroeder>>>>Rubio on any team in the league means that he is a better player for any team than Rubio can be

Am I the only one who can see it or Kyle Kuzma is really becoming better defensively? His lateral movement has really improved..

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Am I the only one who can see it or Kyle Kuzma is really becoming better defensively? His lateral movement has really improved..
    He is putting in more effort this year for whatever reason.

About time and I'm glad to see it.

Now if he can become more consistent it will help.

Dennis is a small dont play Kuzma position. the only player on the roaster that can replace Kuzma is Mckinnie
    What they meant is that Kubmass is not the thirdĒstarĒ they hope he was. Dennis is in spite that he still a work in progress. He has only played about 18 games with us.
    They are resting!

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    He is putting in more effort this year for whatever reason.

About time and I'm glad to see it.

Now if he can become more consistent it will help.
    Last game he actually was defending more effectively. But like said, it is a big if.
    They are resting!