Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I think you keep Kuzma and KCP.

Bron
    AD
    Kuzma
    KCP
    Morris
    Rondo

I would make everyone else available. And yes even Caruso, I think he is overrated and we could use him in trade to bring back a much better piece. Now I do think that Caruso is a good player, but heís live delladova in that the better the talent around him, the better he looks. So I believe other teams will over value him and we can really come up with him included in the right trade package.

Now the six I kept, I like there established on court chemistry and Iíd like to keep that together. Plus KCP and Kuz get better every month and I donít want to trade guys whoís current value is guaranteed to be less than there value six months from now. I think KCP has it in him to be a 20pt scorer with solid defense and Kuz has it in him to be a 25pt scorer with above average defense. If we can bring in a fringe all star at the 1-3, that can shoot the 3, thatís all we need. On second thought, they could bring in an all star at any position, he just has to be able to shoot the 3, and the Lakers are set.
    Caruso stays. KCP MUST GO! Kuz will be traded along with maybe Green and a pick to bring a strong third wheel guy.
    Howard
    Davis
    Lebron
    Morris
    Rondo
    AB
    Caruso
    Then see what you get with other pieces. But if the Lakers win it all, then is another story. Typically teams that win rarely make big changes to their rosters. Lakers might just trade the biggest contract guy with low production. That is Green! He and a pick can bring a stronger sg that we desperately need. The third wheel bench is indeed being improved.
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Caruso stays. KCP MUST GO! Kuz will be traded along with maybe Green and a pick to bring a strong third wheel guy.
    Howard
    Davis
    Lebron
    Morris
    Rondo
    AB
    Caruso
    Then see what you get with other pieces. But if the Lakers win it all, then is another story. Typically teams that win rarely make big changes to their rosters. Lakers might just trade the biggest contract guy with low production. That is Green! He and a pick can bring a stronger sg that we desperately need. The third wheel bench is indeed being improved.
    I would 100% not trade Kuz and still try to bring in that 3rd wheel player.

You guys think the team gives the full MLE to Dwight or Keef? Wish we could keep em both. At this point, I feel choosing DMC over Dwight is risky.

There will be options and ways to keep both

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    You guys think the team gives the full MLE to Dwight or Keef? Wish we could keep em both. At this point, I feel choosing DMC over Dwight is risky.
    I do not think they will get it. Unless one of them become a monster all of the sudden. We need a sharp shooter with that cash.
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    There will be options and ways to keep both
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    I do not think they will get it. Unless one of them become a monster all of the sudden. We need a sharp shooter with that cash.
    I hope we get Dwight/Keef back and........ give the full MLE to a sharpshooter. SFs David Bertans and Joe Harris are both UFAs. A floor spacing center in Aron Baynes would be a great get if we miss out on either Dwight or DMC.

Bertans and Harris are dreams that will never happen, look for cheaper options

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    I dont think Howard comes back, even though IMO his game is perfect for what we need from our C position. I dont think hes all in on the LBJ train. I think he ends up with GS next season or the Clippers.

I think Morris is gonna go wherever they offer the most money, in the 4-5 million range.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Bertans and Harris are dreams that will never happen, look for cheaper options
    Yep, they both need to cash in on this season.

If we win it all, keep the exact same team and just add Cousins. This extra long season should be good for his rehab

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    If we win it all, keep the exact same team and just add Cousins. This extra long season should be good for his rehab
    Iíd rather add another playmaker that can shoot.. I donít think Cousins is going to be that good anymore after having 2 devastating injuries.

Malcolm Brogdon anyone? I really think the Milwaukee Brogdon is perfect for our starting line up. A 6'5" PG that plays very good defense and shoots lights out. Isn't gonna be asked to run the offense, just do what you were doing in Milwaukee.

He got exposed in Indy for not being a complete PG. He's being asked to play a real PG part and his shooting efficiency has gone way down. I really don't think Indy expected that.

From what I've read it looks like Indy could decide to blow it up. Brogdons contract is still for another 3 years though so it might not be that easy to move. Teams might not want to commit for that long.

What if we can get him for cheap though, something like Green, Bradley and the #28?

Brogdon would be a very good pickup

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

VanVleet is an unrestricted free agent. I would love to bring him in next season if we have the cap room.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Assuming some of the guys don't pick up their options, say KCP/Bradley and Dwight doesn't come back, too -- maybe use the money to go for the Morris twins. Then the full MLE to the Dragon.

https://lakeshowlife.com/2020/09/15/...free-agency/3/

"As Favale mentioned in his article, the Heatís main focus seems to be 2021 cap space so they can make another splash and solidfy themselves as a true, elite, title favorite. The golden goose of that free-agent class is Giannis Antetokounmpo but the likes of Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Victor Oladipo, Rudy Gobert and even LeBron James (doubtful) will be or could be free agents.

That is what makes Dragicís situation tricky. He could theoretically take a one-year deal (which Favale commented on) that will pay him more in one year but will not give him the long-term security. Plus, he would be missing out on this elite contender situation a year later anyway.

The Lakers can sign Dragic to a non-taxpayer MLE that is valued at four years, $39.8 million. That is not a bad payday for someone as old as Dragic and to be realistic, no team (outside of the Heat) is going to offer him more over a short-term contract.

So Dragic gets a multi-year guarantee, a good chunk of change over those four years and gets to be the third-best player on a legitimate title-contending team that very well could win the NBA Championship this season."

McGee/Morris
    Davis/Morris
    LBJ/Kuz
    Green/Caruso (THT)
    Dragic/Rondo (Cook)

Page 7 of 61 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast