LAL in: Zach Collins
    Gasol/Morris (Collins)
    Davis/Trez (Dudz)
    LBJ/McKinnie (Kostas)
    KCP/Caruso (THT)
    WES/Schro

Fantasy cards trades galore!
    They are resting!

While it looks like Kyle Kuzma will stick with the team, for now, he could still end up being a valuable trade piece for the Lakers. Whether or not they explore a potential trade for him now or during the season remains to be seen. Greg Swartz of Bleacher Report seems to think that the Lakers could send Kuzma to the San Antonio Spurs for guard Derrick White:

After losing Avery Bradley to the Miami Heat in free agency, the Lakers would be wise to pursue White as the team’s new starting shooting guard.

The 26-year-old averaged 13.8 points, 3.2 rebounds and 4.1 assists while making 36.7 percent of his threes in 20 games as a starter for the Spurs last season and is a strong defender at 6’4″.

With Markieff Morris back in L.A., the Lakers can afford to trade Kuzma.

https://heavy.com/sports/los-angeles...de-kyle-kuzma/

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    While it looks like Kyle Kuzma will stick with the team, for now, he could still end up being a valuable trade piece for the Lakers. Whether or not they explore a potential trade for him now or during the season remains to be seen. Greg Swartz of Bleacher Report seems to think that the Lakers could send Kuzma to the San Antonio Spurs for guard Derrick White:

After losing Avery Bradley to the Miami Heat in free agency, the Lakers would be wise to pursue White as the team’s new starting shooting guard.

The 26-year-old averaged 13.8 points, 3.2 rebounds and 4.1 assists while making 36.7 percent of his threes in 20 games as a starter for the Spurs last season and is a strong defender at 6’4″.

With Markieff Morris back in L.A., the Lakers can afford to trade Kuzma.

https://heavy.com/sports/los-angeles...de-kyle-kuzma/
    Trading with Popoface? I have never heard of any trade that he gave us anything. But Kuzma is indeed a trading piece. We also got Mc Kinnie that can play his role.
    They are resting!

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Kuzma & McKinnie to Sacto for Holmes & draft rights to Robert Woodard
    Gotta love the mindset. IMO he could be our Howard this coming season. Woodard could eventually be our Kuzma, was going 1st round in many mock drafts. An efficient scorer with a legit 3pt shot.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Holmes is not bad but Kings will not trade their only Center on the team. They have Bagley and Parker on the team already.
    Sacto has since signed Whiteside, Kaminsky & Metu
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Mid-season trade:

NOP in: Kuz/Little
    Adams/Hayes
    Zion/Kuzma (Gabriel)
    Ingram/Little
    Redick/Hart
    Bledsoe/Ball (Lewis)

POR in: Basically NAW for Zach Collins
    Nurk/Kanter
    Melo/Giles
    Covington/Hood (Jones)
    CJ/Trent
    Dame/NAW (Simmons)

LAL in: Zach Collins
    Gasol/Morris (Collins)
    Davis/Trez (Dudz)
    LBJ/McKinnie (Kostas)
    KCP/Caruso (THT)
    WES/Schro
    I like Kuzma for Collins idea but IMO it should be between only Portland and LA. IMO no way Portland takes NAW for Collins, they already have McCollum & GTJ at SG, no need for NAW.

Thing about Collins though is that we'd still be in the same boat as we are with Kuzma (along with Derrick White - below) they're all from the same draft class. They're all up for raises next summer, they've all played good enough to get a good size contract from middling team (example - Jordan Clarkson) but none are really a necessity to a championship team for the price they will command. Especially when we're trying to save money for the 2022 free agent class.

8. 11-30-2020, 01:54 PM

I would venture to say Kuzma probably wont be traded simply due to his salary and the incoming contract if he were to be traded.

There just isnt a lot of players that we can get equal value back in his salary range. It just might make more sense to keep him where he is at and see what he can add to the team.

I'm sure he is keeping watch of the guys in his draft class or within range of that that have just been given large contracts.

The only player that would be worth trading with Kuz is KCP and I doubt that will happen. This might be Julius Randle 2.0..but who knows.

I would certainly trade kcp and Kuz for the right piece that makes sense.

Just not sure there is anything out there for equal value. Just to trade for a wash doesnt make sense. If he plays really well and teams are calling that's a different scenario.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    I would venture to say Kuzma probably wont be traded simply due to his salary and the incoming contract if he were to be traded.

There just isnt a lot of players that we can get equal value back in his salary range. It just might make more sense to keep him where he is at and see what he can add to the team.

I'm sure he is keeping watch of the guys in his draft class or within range of that that have just been given large contracts.

The only player that would be worth trading with Kuz is KCP and I doubt that will happen. This might be Julius Randle 2.0..but who knows.

Just not sure there is anything out there for equal value. Just to trade for a wash doesnt make sense. If he plays really well and teams are calling that's a different scenario.

Kuz and KCP for DeMar

Jared Dudley returning to Lakers

Adrian Wojnarowski: Free agent G Jared Dudley has agreed to a 1-year, $2.6M deal to return to the Lakers, agent Mark Bartelstein of @Priority Sports tells me and @Zach Lowe. 3 hours ago – via Twitter wojespn
    They are resting!

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post

The way I see it if we can can get a wash but will give us an extra year (2022) before having to commit big money to a player, it's a win for us. Our signings this off-season point to 2022 for when we go big game hunting. Both KCP & Harrell got 2 year contracts with options on the 3rd. LBJ will have a $42 million PO next season he;s sure to pick up, maybe he'll not pick it up but to sign a 1+1 extension. Deng will still be on the books next season. And then there's AD, no way do we have cap to go big game hunting next off-season.

There's the problem with keeping Kuzma (and Caruso for that matter), they both up for raises next summer. Between both of them we're probably looking at something between $18-24 million. That's way too much money if we're looking at the 2022 free agent class. I really doubt we match and do have Randle 2.0

That's why IMO if we can get a wash and put off committing for a year, it'll be a win.Just extend a qualifying offer to the player in 2022 while we go big game hunting. If we get a top free agent we just pull the QO and sign the star, if we don't we have the option to match any offer our player would get.

Kuz for either Zach Collins/Jarrett Allen straight up. Just coz We'll need another C who can defend.

Cleaner looking rotation:

Marc/Allen or Collins
    AD/Trez (Dudz)
    LBJ/McKinnie
    KCP/AC (THT)
    Wes/Schro

Keef plays the situational 4/5

Kuz for either Zach Collins/Jarrett Allen straight up. Just coz We'll need another C who can defend.

Marc/Allen or Collins
    AD/Trez (Dudz)
    LBJ/McKinnie
    KCP/AC (THT)
    Wes/Schro

Lakers will be giving more time to our D league centers this season and see which one gets on. Same with THT at the point. But reality is if they need another one they might wait for any waived player in the near future.
    They are resting!

give me Kuz for DRose

Marc/Allen or Collins
    AD/Trez (Dudz)
    LBJ/McKinnie
    KCP/AC (THT)
    Wes/Schro

I like both, don't think we can get Allen straight up for Kuzma though. But still in the same boat as with Kuzma, both will be restricted free agents next summer, are we gonna re-sign them? Only players getting by us right now are Klutch clients, none are.

I'm now thinking either extending Kuzma (if he signs between 10-12) or waiting till next off-season and work a S/T with Portland for Nurkic. Nurkic will be in the last year of his contract and I'm sure Rich Paul is gonna try and force a trade to us. Work a deal centered around Kuzma.