Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Which center should they sign

Thon Maker, Whiteside, Noah
    How about Mahinmi?

Should they add a sf like Willson Chandler or Demarre Carol

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Josh Toussaint@josh2saint

https://twitter.com/josh2saint/statu...36355732750340

I think they could be in the market before the trade deadline especially if THT takes a leap and starts eating rotation minutes.

Kuz on an expiring contract will have value with salary ballast attached
    Number of Players will be on the block if a star becomes available or the team sputters. If they play well no one will get moved.

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    How about Mahinmi?
    Not bad either but i would take Whiteside or Thon over him.

At this point i dont really care who they fill the bench out with. Reggie Jackson however could Push Caruso out the Rotation and Whiteside can upset Gasol for the starting spot. Its a good problem to have. Lakers Could easily be the deepest team if they happen to land them both.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Minutes might be the same, his role won't be. Last season he was counted on being our 3rd scorer, our 6th man, he unimpressed big time. We went out and got the 6th MOY and the runner up, no Kuzmas role won't be the same
    He just needs to improve. He improves, then his roll will improve.

Which center should they sign

Thon Maker, Whiteside, Noah
    Whiteside

At this point i dont really care who they fill the bench out with. Reggie Jackson however could Push Caruso out the Rotation and Whiteside can upset Gasol for the starting spot. Its a good problem to have. Lakers Could easily be the deepest team if they happen to land them both.
    You said that you do not care who the Lakers bring in at this point, then you said that Reggie can push Caruso out of the rotation and Whiteside loose cannon can come and do the same with Mark? You are drunk my friend. Those two will not wear our Laker uniform.
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    You said that you do not care who the Lakers bring in at this point, then you said that Reggie can push Caruso out of the rotation and Whiteside loose cannon can come and do the same with Mark? You are drunk my friend. Those two will not wear our Laker uniform.
    Maybe they will maybe they wont.. When i said i dont care i mean they are good as is but at the same time can be even deeper. Just picture potential practice units.

Gasol
    Harrell/mckennei
    Lebron/bell
    Pope/tucker
    Dennis

vs

Whitside
    Davis/morris
    Kuzma
    Westley
    Jackson/Caruso

10. 11-24-2020, 05:14 AM

Kuzma to Detroit for the draft rights to Saddiq Bey or Kuzma to Memphis for Grayson Allen and draft rights to Xavier Tillman. Or even to Washington for Troy Brown.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by Leah Eli View Post
    Peak Accounting is providing most reliable and effective Tax and accounting services across Dublin. Through our expert advice and implementation of accounting practices, we are helping our prestigious clients with tax saving wherever possible. We are not just another accounting software provider in town; rather we are focusing on uplifting of beginners through our dedicated approach. While training people for the accounting software usage and implementation, we focus on providing adequate knowledge and free of cost advice to anyone looking for expert opinion on any related operations of the Company Registration Consultant. Without charging any referral cost, we feel pride in referring our clients to each other to nurture their businesses. We believe that this approach brings benefits to everyone. Are you a small business or someone who has just entered the market? Are you looking for accounting solutions for your limited business area? Well, you are already at the right place. We are providing individual and customized solutions to small and medium scale businesses
    Wrong forum, the Clippers forum is right above this one. They're the ones who signed Marcus Morris to a $64M contract, we signed Markieff Morris to a vet minimum contract.

And Pelinka doesn't understand the cap SMFH ....
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Wrong forum, the Clippers forum is right above this one. They're the ones who signed Marcus Morris to a $64M contract, we signed Markieff Morris to a vet minimum contract.

Good reply.

Lol

Maybe they will maybe they wont.. When i said i dont care i mean they are good as is but at the same time can be even deeper. Just picture potential practice units.

Gasol
    Harrell/mckennei
    Lebron/bell
    Pope/tucker
    Dennis

vs

Whitside
    Davis/morris
    Kuzma
    Westley
    Jackson/Caruso
    No Jackson but Hill. No Whiteside but Giannis brother. THT and him will have a greater change to go this season, because of the depth of the team. Hil or Ariza and that probably will be it. Leave a spit open in case a trade or player is needed.
    Lebron is the one!

Lmao. Sorry was very busy today and got to it late to delete.

I think this is the reason why I never really liked CP3. Say what you wana say about his game and all but cmon.. people would choose this (and for that price tag) over a cerebral assassin like Rajon Rondo?

https://twitter.com/sreekyshooter/st...08177214128128

There's probably a reason why he'll never EVER win an NBA championship.

Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast