Page 6 of 61 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Nope, the guy is too fragile.
    This.

Pass

I find oladipo as injury prone .. but a healthy version of him would be 🔥

Quote Originally Posted by Storch View Post
    I find oladipo as injury prone .. but a healthy version of him would be 🔥
    There you go! You answer your question do well! Close it!
    Lebron is the one!

I wouldn't mind as long as we re-sign Morris.

KCP can do what DG does and I don't put too much value on the #28 pick so it would basically be Kuzma for Olidipo. He won't be looked at to carry the team like he was expected in Indy so that should cut down on his wear and tear.

Really not sure why Indy would do this. They already have Sabonis & Leaf at the 4 and Warren at the 3.

I'm meh on the deal.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

This is too early. Dont want to disrupt the team chemistry with this rumor. Pacers will accept that deal in a heartbeat lol

Ola-deep-0.

Ola- hey, give it to me
    Deep - shoot the 3
    0 - the result.

No thanks, wouldn’t mind TJ though. He’s a scorer.

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    Ola-deep-0.

Ola- hey, give it to me
    Deep - shoot the 3
    0 - the result.

Lol nice

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    Ola-deep-0.

Ola- hey, give it to me
    Deep - shoot the 3
    0 - the result.

Quite a few of us wanted Leaf back in the day

Nothing is imminent

Never thought Lakers fans would speculate trade stuff in the middle of a championship run

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Nothing is imminent

Never thought Lakers fans would speculate trade stuff in the middle of a championship run
    Kawhi vrs Lebron in the WCF is imminent

Kuzma & Green for Snell & Rose

I had always been against trading Kuzma for 31 year old Rose but watching last nights game, watching Westbrook (who can't shoot) relentlessness driving to the basket got me thinking about Rose (also can't shoot). Rose is like a poor man's Westbrook. And also watching Kuzma, he just isn't the player we want him to be. IMO it's more this team, he doesn't fit. He needs to be handling the ball to be effective offensively. But he's pretty much just an iso player, he's not a playmaker. Rose is a playmaker.

Detroit gets their hometown boy Kuzma, they're a young (except for BG) rebuilding team. Suits Kuzmas style.

If the Lakers trade Kyle Kuzma in the offseason, we just gotta have Keef back. Call it redundant but It'd be cool if the team can showcase these pitbulls comin off our bench next year. Both can play and defend 4/5 even the 3 for the small ball.

Not sure if they can afford them though.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Kuzma & Green for Snell & Rose

I had always been against trading Kuzma for 31 year old Rose but watching last nights game, watching Westbrook (who can't shoot) relentlessness driving to the basket got me thinking about Rose (also can't shoot). Rose is like a poor man's Westbrook. And also watching Kuzma, he just isn't the player we want him to be. IMO it's more this team, he doesn't fit. He needs to be handling the ball to be effective offensively. But he's pretty much just an iso player, he's not a playmaker. Rose is a playmaker.

Detroit gets their hometown boy Kuzma, they're a young (except for BG) rebuilding team. Suits Kuzmas style.
    I post this yesterday and this comes out today...

https://heavy.com/sports/los-angeles...avery-bradley/

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I post this yesterday and this comes out today...

https://heavy.com/sports/los-angeles...avery-bradley/
    He is drunk! Rose is done! Yes, he was starting to play great, but a little pebble in the way and he is gone again. His body is broken. Lakers have to go for a younger and better player. Not and easy task but Green, Kuzma and a rookie could bring us back some value. KCP is another chip to use if need it.
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    He is drunk! Rose is done! Yes, he was starting to play great, but a little pebble in the way and he is gone again. His body is broken. Lakers have to go for a younger and better player. Not and easy task but Green, Kuzma and a rookie could bring us back some value. KCP is another chip to use if need it.
    I think you keep Kuzma and KCP.

Bron
    AD
    Kuzma
    KCP
    Morris
    Rondo

I would make everyone else available. And yes even Caruso, I think he is overrated and we could use him in trade to bring back a much better piece. Now I do think that Caruso is a good player, but he’s live delladova in that the better the talent around him, the better he looks. So I believe other teams will over value him and we can really come up with him included in the right trade package.

Now the six I kept, I like there established on court chemistry and I’d like to keep that together. Plus KCP and Kuz get better every month and I don’t want to trade guys who’s current value is guaranteed to be less than there value six months from now. I think KCP has it in him to be a 20pt scorer with solid defense and Kuz has it in him to be a 25pt scorer with above average defense. If we can bring in a fringe all star at the 1-3, that can shoot the 3, that’s all we need. On second thought, they could bring in an all star at any position, he just has to be able to shoot the 3, and the Lakers are set.

Page 6 of 61 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast