Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 59 of 150 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 2237
  1. #871
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    11,172
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    If we trade Kuz, Iíd like to package him with KCP for a real upgrade at SG like a Derozen. I donít want to trade Kuz for a non needle moving player.

    Caruso/Shroeder
    Derozen/THT/Mathews
    Bron/Markief/Kostas
    AD/Trez
    Gasol/Whiteside
    Kuzma doesn't have that kind of trade value, and his value is only gonna drop just like his role on this team.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

  2. #872
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    20,244
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Kuzma doesn't have that kind of trade value, and his value is only gonna drop just like his role on this team.
    I think Lebron and Davis minutes will go down next season and i think Marc minutes will be similar to that of Mcgee. Kuzma role will likely be the same.
    Last edited by ldawg; 11-23-2020 at 09:16 PM.

  3. #873
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    11,172
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    I think Lebron and Davis minutes will go down next season. Kuzma role will likely be the same.
    Minutes might be the same, his role won't be. Last season he was counted on being our 3rd scorer, our 6th man, he unimpressed big time. We went out and got the 6th MOY and the runner up, no Kuzmas role won't be the same
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

  4. #874
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    20,244
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Minutes might be the same, his role won't be. Last season he was counted on being our 3rd scorer, our 6th man, he unimpressed big time. We went out and got the 6th MOY and the runner up, no Kuzmas role won't be the same
    well agreed. He was penciled in as 3rd option but never lived up to that. Dennis and grit plays from Harrell will likely take that over.

  5. #875
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    20,244
    I think if we preach ball movement this team will become hard to beat. I think we can score in a number of ways. We just have one bad shooter now in Harrell.

  6. #876
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    11,172
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    well agreed. He was penciled in as 3rd option but never lived up to that. Dennis and grit plays from Harrell will likely take that over.
    That's why I think we should trade him before the season starts, before his value drops.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

  7. #877
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    20,244
    I mean Lakers can trade Kuzma but its not a must. No need hate on him it have much worst players out there. Just keep in mind hes 3mil.

  8. #878
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    11,172
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    I think if we preach ball movement this team will become hard to beat. I think we can score in a number of ways. We just have one bad shooter now in Harrell.
    We're already hard to beat. Already chip favorites.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

  9. #879
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    20,244
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    We're already hard to beat. Already chip favorites.
    true that true that.

  10. #880
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    11,172
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    I mean Lakers can trade Kuzma but its not a must. No need hate on him it have much worst players out there. Just keep in mind hes 3mil.
    I'm not hating on him, just pointing out the obvious - his role will be greatly reduced.

    It's not like my 2 trade ideas have us getting back Muscala or Bullock. Holmes ain't no joke, we need another big and he's young. Best thing I like about him is hus attitude....

    https://twitter.com/Rich_Holmes22/st...778615811?s=20

    Unlike Kuzma who thinks he's a superstar, Holmes understands his role and wants to star at it. And Woodard has the makings of a good 3 & D player.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

  11. #881
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    20,244
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I'm not hating on him, just pointing out the obvious - his role will be greatly reduced.

    It's not like my 2 trade ideas have us getting back Muscala or Bullock. Holmes ain't no joke, we need another big and he's young. Best thing I like about him is hus attitude....

    https://twitter.com/Rich_Holmes22/st...778615811?s=20

    Unlike Kuzma who thinks he's a superstar, Holmes understands his role and wants to star at it. And Woodard has the makings of a good 3 & D player.
    Holmes is not bad but Kings will not trade their only Center on the team. They have Bagley and Parker on the team already.

  12. #882
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    20,244
    Lakers also have Marc and Harrell already so they will either add a young or a vet player on limited minutes if they sign another center.

  13. #883
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,562
    Josh Toussaint@josh2saint

    https://twitter.com/josh2saint/statu...36355732750340

    I think they could be in the market before the trade deadline especially if THT takes a leap and starts eating rotation minutes.

    Kuz on an expiring contract will have value with salary ballast attached

  14. #884
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    20,244
    Which PG should Lakers sign

    Brandon Knight, Shabazz, Mudiay, Reggie Jackson
    Last edited by ldawg; 11-23-2020 at 09:56 PM.

  15. #885
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    20,244
    Which center should they sign

    Thon Maker, Whiteside, Noah

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •