Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Speak it into existence
    You want Lonzo back?

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    You want Lonzo back?
    For Avery Bradley and Quinn Cook? Yeah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would the Bulls want Horfords contract though? They arenít close to contention. I like Porter for us though.

This is exactly why I think they wouldn't mind taking on Horfords contract if they can get two 1sts in the deal. They have some good young players but none hasn't consistently shown that he's gonna be a star. They need to get as many assets as possible.

I'd love Porter next to LBJ. He'd guard the opposing teams best perimeter player no matter the size leaving LBJ to guard the least mobile player. Career .400 three point shooter. And what I like the most about him is that he hangs his hat on his defense, isn't necessarily looking to score. In other words he isn't gonna throw up bad shots just to get shots.

For Avery Bradley and Quinn Cook? Yeah.

I thiink if you get Lonzo back, you get rookie version of Kuz back. haha

Lonzo sucks..

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Lonzo sucks..
    Although 3pt% and FT% have slightly improved as a Pelican.. to a certain extent yes I have to agree that he still sucks. I believe shooting can be improved (Jason Kidd did it) but he was already carrying playmaking and defense when he entered the league.

Have to wonder if you'll ever see the UCLA version in the forseeable future but again for his defense and his playmaking alone, I'd gladly welcome him back. TBH, I think if it wasn't for AD.. he'd still be a Laker today.

For Bradley/Cook and this years' 1st it would be ideal but I think that's the only way that it happens. Either that or free agency. Doubt that he commands more than $10m also when he becomes UFA.

https://twitter.com/TheLonzoEra/stat...77108973117441
    Last edited by Mave1002; 08-23-2020 at 10:05 AM.

Thereís better players we can get out there..

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Although 3pt% and FT% have slightly improved as a Pelican.. to a certain extent yes I have to agree that he still sucks. I believe shooting can be improved (Jason Kidd did it) but he was already carrying playmaking and defense when he entered the league.

Have to wonder if you'll ever see the UCLA version in the forseeable future but again for his defense and his playmaking alone, I'd gladly welcome him back. TBH, I think if it wasn't for AD.. he'd still be a Laker today.

For Bradley/Cook and this years' 1st it would be ideal but I think that's the only way that it happens. Either that or free agency. Doubt that he commands more than $10m also when he becomes UFA.

https://twitter.com/TheLonzoEra/stat...77108973117441
    AB is way better than him for the price. No need to bring him back unless Pelicans give him away for Green and peanuts! Green and KCP combine hold about $25 mill. We can get two very good players for the same cash or one really good.
    Lebron is the one!

Victor Oladipo Trade Rumor

Hey whats up fam, itís your friendly neighborhood Storch aka the tittays are jigglin.

Just wanted to post this rumor im seeing and hearing everywhere. Mods please feel free to move this to the trade rumors thread if deemed necessary. I wanted to know everyones input on this trade rumor:

2 team trade
    Indiana
    Oladipo

Lakers
    Kuz
    Green
    1st round pick

DISCUSS!

https://lakeshowlife.com/2020/08/28/los-angeles-lakers-rumors-victor-oladipo-trade/amp/2/
    Last edited by Storch; 08-28-2020 at 10:58 PM.

Honestly, I donít think Iíd give up that much for Oladipo.. The guy gets hurt a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Honestly, I donít think Iíd give up that much for Oladipo.. The guy gets hurt a lot.
    Completely agreed.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Storch View Post
    Hey whats up fam, itís your friendly neighborhood Storch aka the tittays are jigglin.

Just wanted to post this rumor im seeing and hearing everywhere. Mods please feel free to move this to the trade rumors thread if deemed necessary. I wanted to know everyones input on this trade rumor:

2 team trade
    Indiana
    Oladipo

Lakers
    Kuz
    Green
    1st round pick

DISCUSS!

https://lakeshowlife.com/2020/08/28/...o-trade/amp/2/
    If we trade away Danny Green's expiring plus a 1st, better get a piece that will fit seamlessly. Doubt it happens but should the Pelicans agree, #9 on the list provided will do wonders for the Lakers.

The top players in our Playmaking talent grade metric:

https://twitter.com/The_BBall_Index/status/1299448019369242624?s=19

1. LeBron James
    2. Trae Young
    3. Luka Doncic
    4. James Harden
    5. Ricky Rubio
    6. Russell Westbrook
    7. TJ McConnell
    8. Spencer Dinwiddie
    9. Jrue Holiday
    10. Devin Booker

Learn what goes into it: https://t.co/QtGvCwM4TX

A elite defensive backcourt of Holiday/Bradley.

We have a trade for this or not? No Oladipo! We need a bigger fish to play with Davis once Lebron moves on in Teo more years. Close it!
    Lebron is the one!

Nope, the guy is too fragile.

#17 for #24

Job's done

Would mind oladipo, but for cheap because of his past history with injuries. Would rather have Beal though, not even sure if thatís possible

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast