Page 32 of 68 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Davis
    Lebron
    Caruso
    Green
    Kuzma
    THT
    Pick 28
    They are the only players under Lakers control. All of the other ones can walk if they do not want to stay. But they can be part of trades.
    The ones I want them to go are:
    Green, Kuzma and KCP. Lakers can bring a super star by sending them away along with the pick. Then add Galinari and a center. But the star has to be a pg or sg. This player have to shoot great. Dudley, Cook, and Smith can go too. Waiters if he wants vet minimum try him.
    Lebron is the one!

How do you guys feel about trading for Aaron Gordon? Was a freak athlete (one dimensional type) going into the league but has been able to adapt very well the past couple of years developing his defense and perimeter game.

Aaron Gordon to the Lakers...who goes the other way to the Magic if that happens

Quote Originally Posted by clifborder4fm View Post
    unfortunately this and Oladipo are the stories with the most steam... hopefully better trade rumors pop up
    Very true. Itís still early and a bunch of BS rumors have not started yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    How do you guys feel about trading for Aaron Gordon? Was a freak athlete (one dimensional type) going into the league but has been able to adapt very well the past couple of years developing his defense and perimeter game.
    He was one of the few players that was able to check Lebron. I was impressed by his defense. He would be a great third option of defense and can guard players like PG and Giannis. Donít think we have the assets to get him though.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    He was one of the few players that was able to check Lebron. I was impressed by his defense. He would be a great third option of defense and can guard players like PG and Giannis. Donít think we have the assets to get him though.
    Not overly impressed with Gordon. Would much rather have Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Gordon gets hurt a lot, our trainer is pretty good. He is better than Grant when healthy.
    Lebron is the one!

Chris Paul highlights from OKC last season.

https://youtu.be/Wny9zh7MGN0

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Gordon is on my list i posted earlier. He is one of the players i think they can target. Why Orlando do this trade? Kuzma cost less and in a bigger role will put up better numbers. Gordon however wont fill most of Lakers needs and in some cases be worst than Kuzma at a bigger price tag. Hes a bad free throw shooter an area Lakers need to improve, Not a good 3 point shooter another weak area for Lakers and hes not really a great defender. Why Lakers do the trade? try to bring him off the bench and give Lebron a legit back up. If they trade for Gordon they still need to address the biggest need. Rondo proved how the team can go to another Level with another ball handler that can create.

Alex len, Howard
    Davis, Morris,
    Lebron, Gordon
    Kcp, ??
    ??, bradley
    Last edited by ldawg; 10-16-2020 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Me too but he is staying in Denver.

https://tradenba.com/trades/7mCTWOv_i

Why for Portland? They get a SF/PF combo they need. Kuzma is a starter in Portland.

Why for Philly? This trade alone cuts $20 million off their cap. They are now under the LT. I don't think they give up the #21 pick for a simple salary dump but three 2nds yeah.

Why for Cleveland? They gave up nothing for Drummond (Hensen, Knight & 2nd) and they might just lose him after this coming season. They flip him for the #28, 34 & 36 picks this draft and will get a high 2nd next season (NYs). Yeah they take on Horfords contract but it's not like they need cap space to sign a star free agent.

Why for Lakers? Duh... We also wouldn't have to use our MLE to re-sign Howard, just sign a vet minimum guy and use our MLE on a playmaker.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    https://tradenba.com/trades/7mCTWOv_i

Why for Portland? They get a SF/PF combo they need. Kuzma is a starter in Portland.

Why for Philly? This trade alone cuts $20 million off their cap. They are now under the LT. I don't think they give up the #21 pick for a simple salary dump but three 2nds yeah.

Why for Cleveland? They gave up nothing for Drummond (Hensen, Knight & 2nd) and they might just lose him after this coming season. They flip him for the #28, 34 & 36 picks this draft and will get a high 2nd next season (NYs). Yeah they take on Horfords contract but it's not like they need cap space to sign a star free agent.

Why for Lakers? Duh... We also wouldn't have to use our MLE to re-sign Howard, just sign a vet minimum guy and use our MLE on a playmaker.
    Lilard or no deal!
    Lebron is the one!

^^^You expect to get a top 10 NBA player for Kuzma, Green, Cook & #28?

Let's just keep enjoying the championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Or another trade that could work:

Los Angeles Lakers receive: Andre Drummond
    Cleveland Cavaliers receive: Kyle Kuzma, #28 pick, KCP, Javale McGee and 2022 1st round draft pick

Andre Drummond on the Lakers would make the Lakers even more scarier on defense especially if you have Drummond at the 5 playing with this team...Drummond is your prototypical big who can rebound and defend like it's no tomorrow but also he can score too

Drummond was an All Star not that long ago...put him on this team...it would also be another good fit

Cleveland being a young team basically gets better in a sense

New Cleveland starting 5

PG- Darius Garland
    SG- Collin Sexton
    SF- Kyle Kuzma
    PF- 5th overall pick whoever it is
    C- Kevin Love

Or another trade:

Los Angeles Lakers receive: Kevin Love
    Cleveland Cavaliers receive: Kyle Kuzma, Danny Green, KCP, #28 pick and 2022 1st first round pick

Kevin Love to the Lakers is another trade that makes sense...Love has played with and won a title with LeBron but also Love is from LA...so it would be a homecoming for Love plus he is or was an All Star when he played with LeBron. I'm sure they can recreate that Cleveland magic once again if you pair them up
    When I first read this I was like no way Cleveland does that but looking at it closer IMO this could happen. I went back to see what Cleveland gave up for Drummond and they didn't give up crap. Knight, Henson & a 2nd round pick. So IMO a deal of Kuzma, #28, Green & McGee for Drummond would be a deal for them. More then likely Drummond bounces after next season unless drastically overpaid. So the bottom line for them would be a 2nd round pick for Kuzma and #28.

Drummond would make us soo much scarier. Imagine Drummond & AD patrolling the paint with LBJ help defending. Would make our perimeter defense better also, it would shorten the court space they would have to defend. Not many players would be driving to the rim, our perimeter defenders would only have to cover from the mid range and out.

Would also open us up to use our MLE to address playmaking. $9.2 million can probably get us Dragic, vets minimum is gonna get us Napier. I would go in the middle though, offer $6 million to either Clarkson or Jackson with the other $3 million going to a shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    When I first read this I was like no way Cleveland does that but looking at it closer IMO this could happen. I went back to see what Cleveland gave up for Drummond and they didn't give up crap. Knight, Henson & a 2nd round pick. So IMO a deal of Kuzma, #28, Green & McGee for Drummond would be a deal for them. More then likely Drummond bounces after next season unless drastically overpaid. So the bottom line for them would be a 2nd round pick for Kuzma and #28.

Drummond would make us soo much scarier. Imagine Drummond & AD patrolling the paint with LBJ help defending. Would make our perimeter defense better also, it would shorten the court space they would have to defend. Not many players would be driving to the rim, our perimeter defenders would only have to cover from the mid range and out.

Would also open us up to use our MLE to address playmaking. $9.2 million can probably get us Dragic, vets minimum is gonna get us Napier. I would go in the middle though, offer $6 million to either Clarkson or Jackson with the other $3 million going to a shooter.
    would love this... Imagine out-rebounding teams by double next season.

Will take a little bit to make the numbers work even with Green in there:
    http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y6m4nuvk

Need to pretty much throw half our roster in there for the financials:
    http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y24q8qfn

I don't like that the hot trade rumors now for us centered around DRose...

But I do like what Duds says here about the cap for us and the spectrum deal:
    https://heavy.com/sports/los-angeles...s-free-agency/

Page 32 of 68 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast