Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 69 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    Lol.

And CP3 is not the same guy at 35 that he was at 25. Though he is still the better individual player between he and Rondo, heís certainly not better than Rondo and the plethora of 3&D players we could surround him and LBJ with for that kind of money.
    Definitely true. What CP3 can do is stretch the floor better than Rondo. Now if he is bought out and comes at a vets minimum, then I'm all for it. Especially if Rondo is not here. I don't think those two can coexist. Unless you lock those two in a room for a couple of days and let them get it out of their system.

Also what happens to AB? Is CP going to start? AT his age how much can his body take running around screens all day? He shouldn't play more than 20 min a game during the regular season. His body always breaks down by the playoffs.

"To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post

Thanks man - I used to post in here a few years ago. I mostly just peruse now. Iíll try to contribute more often.
    glad to hear brother. Now if the Dodgers lose tonight, then back you go to the Dodgers forum.

"To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    glad to hear brother. Now if the Dodgers lose tonight, then back you go to the Dodgers forum.
    I totally get it - no bad luck vibes Lol
    "There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.Ē

- Carl Sagan

If nothing else we need to make nothing into something by trading Cook. He's scheduled to make $3 million but only $1 million is guaranteed. Perfect for a team over the luxury tax and wants to get under it (Philly and GS). Philly gots Mike Scott making $5 million but because they're over the LT it's like paying him $10 million. Trading Cook for Scott saves Philly $8 million by cutting Cook. Philly has four 2nd round picks, they don't have enough roster spots for 5 drafted players.

Lakers trade Cook
    Lakers get Scott & #36

We not only get a player that will contribute (unlike Cook) in Scott, but also an asset with a very high 2nd (#36). Danny Green, #28 & #36 looks a lot better now.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

If he likes tacos, then he is a Laker forever!
    https://youtu.be/gIDhQs1TilU
    Lebron is the one!

NYK/CHA/LAL

Robinson/Gibson
    Kuzma/Portis
    Barrett/Knox
    Green/Ellington
    #8 LaMelo Ball/DSJ

#3 James Wiseman/McGee
    Randle/Bullock
    Washington/Batum
    Rozier/Monk
    Graham/Cook

FA/FA
    Davis*/FA
    LBJ*/Bridges* (Kostas)
    KCP*/Caruso (THT*)
    Bradley/Payton (Rondo)

FA Centers: DMC, Howard, TT*, Noel*
    FA PFs: Morris twins*, Harrell*, Milsap

*Klutch sports

(not sure about Randle/Payton though, theyre both CAA sports -- and that means Aaron Mintz)
    Last edited by Mave1002; 10-16-2020 at 02:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Definitely true. What CP3 can do is stretch the floor better than Rondo. Now if he is bought out and comes at a vets minimum, then I'm all for it. Especially if Rondo is not here. I don't think those two can coexist. Unless you lock those two in a room for a couple of days and let them get it out of their system.

Also what happens to AB? Is CP going to start? AT his age how much can his body take running around screens all day? He shouldn't play more than 20 min a game during the regular season. His body always breaks down by the playoffs.
    unfortunately this and Oladipo are the stories with the most steam... hopefully better trade rumors pop up

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    I wish it was that simple. After the Lakers snatched AD from NO, I'd assume a team like the Celtics will help our team before the Pels do.

Unless, of course Jrue signs with Klutch and demands a trade to the Lakers. lol
    Iím also super down to trade for Chris Paul. Having him and Rondo on the squad would keep our offense so dirty. Those two gotta make up but I think Bron squashes it and they all play well. Would allow a Bron so much freedom. A dream for AD. Vogel would nut

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    This post is makin me feel extra good today McAllen Tx
    And considering the a Lakers just set a championship memorabilia sales record where in just 12 hours they outsold any team in nba history over a 30 day period, they should be just fine spending the extra doe.

Quote Originally Posted by clifborder4fm View Post
    https://clutchpoints.com/lakers-rumo...per-nba-execs/

Not sure how to feel about this... Rondo for sure gone if CP3 comes.. Salary is high but if he can stay healthy, and with his motivation for a chip, we should have a good chance to repeat.. But if OKC does in fact give us a 1st rounder back as well then just go for it.
    I love it if Rondo stays. I think Lebron smothers it over and we kill with both. Bron ainít gonna let Rondo leave after what he did for the team during the finals. No effing way.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I love it if Rondo stays. I think Lebron smothers it over and we kill with both. Bron ainít gonna let Rondo leave after what he did for the team during the finals. No effing way.
    You never know what an offer that they can not refuse might do.
    Lebron is the one!

OK here goes

PG CP3/Rondo/Caruso
    SG KCP/THT/Waiters
    SF Bron/Grant
    PF AD/Kostas/Markief
    C DMC/Dwight

Notes

- I want to get Kostas in the rotation this year. Time to get him action and get him started on his identity in this league.

-Also time for THT some serious rotation time. Letís see if this guy is Jamaal Murray light.

-In general, I want to see Waiters/THT/KCP split time at the 2 equally. I think all 3 can greatly contribute

-Caruso is going to keep CP3/Rondo healthy by getting good playing time all year long. We all know Rondo will take a month off at least two separate times during the year.

- I want DMC back and hoping heís can start because he will be able to open the floor in a huge way.

-CP3/Rondo/Bron/Grant/AD lineup would be poetry.

Destroy me for making this in 3,2,1

Rondo hates CP3...so no way they can both coexist on the same team...Rondo will probably leave if that happens

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Rondo hates CP3...so no way they can both coexist on the same team...Rondo will probably leave if that happens
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    OK here goes

PG CP3/Rondo/Caruso
    SG KCP/THT/Waiters
    SF Bron/Grant
    PF AD/Kostas/Markief
    C DMC/Dwight

Notes

- I want to get Kostas in the rotation this year. Time to get him action and get him started on his identity in this league.

-Also time for THT some serious rotation time. Letís see if this guy is Jamaal Murray light.

-In general, I want to see Waiters/THT/KCP split time at the 2 equally. I think all 3 can greatly contribute

-Caruso is going to keep CP3/Rondo healthy by getting good playing time all year long. We all know Rondo will take a month off at least two separate times during the year.

- I want DMC back and hoping heís can start because he will be able to open the floor in a huge way.

-CP3/Rondo/Bron/Grant/AD lineup would be poetry.

Destroy me for making this in 3,2,1
    How are you getting CP3 and Grant?
    Lebron is the one!

Page 31 of 69 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast