Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 69 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    https://twitter.com/JacobEGoldstein/...764049408?s=19

Gotta be on this team's FA radar, no?
    With this off seasons free agency class being as week as it is, teams are gonna be going for shooters. We don't have the money to compete. Bertans and Harris are gonna be overpaid badly.

I think the way to go is through trades. Last night's game should be affirmation that neither Kuzma or Green have much trade value but I think there's trades out there.

Players I think we can get for what we have: Snell, Svi, Bjelica
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Green on the first bus out of town

Lakers receive: Jerami Grant
    Nuggets receive: Kyle Kuzma, #28 pick and Danny Green

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Lakers trade Kuzma, Green & #28
    Lakers get Ariza, Trent & #16
    That has significant merit. Ariza is almost cooked but can defend and shoot. Trent played well, is Klutch and can shoot. Donít care for the picks, but if it comes, OK.

Still believe Carmelo could come next year, maybe an add in on a small S/T. They could use Javale also and would be pretty interested in Caruso. A trade with Portland is very possible. Good job Tex.

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    That has significant merit. Ariza is almost cooked but can defend and shoot. Trent played well, is Klutch and can shoot. Donít care for the picks, but if it comes, OK.

Still believe Carmelo could come next year, maybe an add in on a small S/T. They could use Javale also and would be pretty interested in Caruso. A trade with Portland is very possible. Good job Tex.
    The picks were overkill, doubt Portland does that. The players IMO is pretty much equal though.

The thing with Ariza though is he had added value if you want to salary dump. Not us so much cause it would give us very little cap space. Only $1.8 million of his contract is guaranteed for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Green on the first bus out of town
    I knew it was a mistake signing this guy for 15 mil.

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post

Melo would have been good this year but that ship has sailed. We need some young blood. Having a guy to hold players like Butler and 3 point shooting seem to be more of importance. Melo over Dudley was the move but not now.

https://tradenba.com/trades/0z206dsiz

Mike Scott replaces Morris without us having to use any exceptions. McDermott becomes our Mike Miller off the bench. TJ is our 3rd playmaker/2nd once Rondo gets hurt. Trent Jr another shooter coming off the bench but will jump into the starting line up as soon as Bradley gets injured and KCP moves to PG.

This trade covers a few holes before the draft and free agency so we could now funnel our limited spending money on other necessities.

Pretty much we get Trent Jr for Kuzma and Scott, McDermott & McConnell for Green
    Last edited by McAllen Tx; 10-10-2020 at 11:37 PM.

LAL In: Jrue Holiday
    PHX In: Lonzo/Kuzma (Green/McGee)
    NOP IN: Ayton/Rubio

Suns - They lose Ayton but they get to form a solid core of young players, though I'm not sure if they'd be willing to pay Ball/Kuz once their contracts are up

McGee/Kaminsky
    Kuzma/Diallo
    Oubre/Bridges
    Booker/Green
    Ball/Payne

Pelicans - their frontcourt is set basically for the next decade and acquires a tested facilitator to replace Jrue and Lonzo

Ayton/Hayes
    Zion/Melli
    Ingram/Miller
    Redick/Hart
    Rubio/NAW

Lakers
    Mid-Level Exception: Dwight Howard/N.Noel (Klutch)
    Bi-Annual Exception: K.Morris (Klutch)
    Vets Minimum: Rondo/DMC/Justin Holiday or Stanley Johnson

Dwight/Noel (DMC)
    Davis/Morris
    LBJ/Johnson
    KCP/Caruso
    Holiday/Bradley (Rondo)

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    https://tradenba.com/trades/0z206dsiz

Mike Scott replaces Morris without us having to use any exceptions. McDermott becomes our Mike Miller off the bench. TJ is our 3rd playmaker/2nd once Rondo gets hurt. Trent Jr another shooter coming off the bench but will jump into the starting line up as soon as Bradley gets injured and KCP moves to PG.

This trade covers a few holes before the draft and free agency so we could now funnel our limited spending money on other necessities.

Pretty much we get Trent Jr for Kuzma and Scott, McDermott & McConnell for Green
    I really like the idea of Trent Jr. joining Klutch and the Blazers need for a starting PF (Collins comes off the bench)....

Justin Holiday seems to be one of the best possible (realistic) FA signings?

About Green: I guess if he gets traded to a lottery team, he will end up on the Clippers/Warriors after buyout?

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    For sure.

Way too much for such low performance.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Well, now he is an expiring $15 mill. Kuzma as as bad as he has been in a package with Green and a pick could bring us a good return.
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by Bongashow View Post
    Justin Holiday seems to be one of the best possible (realistic) FA signings?

About Green: I guess if he gets traded to a lottery team, he will end up on the Clippers/Warriors after buyout?
    Let him join the Flippers!
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    LAL In: Jrue Holiday
    PHX In: Lonzo/Kuzma (Green/McGee)
    NOP IN: Ayton/Rubio

Suns - They lose Ayton but they get to form a solid core of young players, though I'm not sure if they'd be willing to pay Ball/Kuz once their contracts are up

McGee/Kaminsky
    Kuzma/Diallo
    Oubre/Bridges
    Booker/Green
    Ball/Payne

Pelicans - their frontcourt is set basically for the next decade and acquires a tested facilitator to replace Jrue and Lonzo

Ayton/Hayes
    Zion/Melli
    Ingram/Miller
    Redick/Hart
    Rubio/NAW

Lakers
    Mid-Level Exception: Dwight Howard/N.Noel (Klutch)
    Bi-Annual Exception: K.Morris (Klutch)
    Vets Minimum: Rondo/DMC/Justin Holiday or Stanley Johnson

Dwight/Noel (DMC)
    Davis/Morris
    LBJ/Johnson
    KCP/Caruso
    Holiday/Bradley (Rondo)
    Lakers and Pelicans say yes. Hard pass by the Suns....

This is a playoffs or bust season for the Suns. They're a slow start away from Booker wanting out. If anything they'd be after Jrue, and it wouldn't take Ayton to get him. IMO that #10 pick could get either Jrue or Ball. Rubio, #10 and filler for Holiday or #10 and either Johnson or Bridges for Ball.

Page 23 of 69 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast