Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 71 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Whatever happens, get Danny green off the team
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    Ah, Lonzo is with Klutch now.
    This. He will be the easiest get. Iíd say get rid of Green anyway possible. Lonzo at this point could replace Green. Also I would keep Kuz. He is good for depth on offense during the season if and when AD goes down for a few games. Aside from Bron and AD no one else can drop 20 on a game than Kuz on our team.

1. Beal wonít fit with LBJ and AD. Heís too ball dominant.
    2. A perfect fit here is Lonzo and JJ. Thereís speculation that BKN could go after Jrue for his D and make a 3rd Star with Kyrie and KD. That could net them LaVert and Dinwiddie, meaning Lonzo and JJ would be gettable. Imagine if you then added Kuz. They would have the new Celtics easily with Ingram and Z.
    3. A trade I hadnít thought of, but that is potentially available and would be a ridiculously good fit, Paul George. Danny Green is Kawhiís best mate. Kuz would take over from George. McGee could get more time in their rotation. We have guards for them also. PG would be sick with LBJ and AD and then AD moving forward.

2. A perfect fit here is Lonzo and JJ. Thereís speculation that BKN could go after Jrue for his D and make a 3rd Star with Kyrie and KD. That could net them LaVert and Dinwiddie, meaning Lonzo and JJ would be gettable. Imagine if you then added Kuz. They would have the new Celtics easily with Ingram and Z.
    3. A trade I hadnít thought of, but that is potentially available and would be a ridiculously good fit, Paul George. Danny Green is Kawhiís best mate. Kuz would take over from George. McGee could get more time in their rotation. We have guards for them also. PG would be sick with LBJ and AD and then AD moving forward.
    PG ? Green? Kuz? Gee? None of them ever! We need areal sharp shooter and a pf with three point shooting. Players that are capable to play any time if not badly hurt!
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    PG ? Green? Kuz? Gee? None of them ever! We need areal sharp shooter and a pf with three point shooting. Players that are capable to play any time if not badly hurt!
    Doesnít even make sense.

PG shot .412 this season, better than our whole team, and is 6í9í. Markieff can shoot 3ís. AD is a PF/C, who shoots 3ís.

^^^ Actually doesn't have to be that complicated, just a simple

https://tradenba.com/trades/sJGyOMZnX

Move DG to the 2nd unit like I was saying at the beginning of the season. IMO he'll get his shooting touch back, he'll be more of a featured shooter so he'll get his rhythm back.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

^^^ Yuk, yuk and yuk. What is your fascination with T.J. McConnell??

Iíd rather keep Green and Kuzma for another tilt at a title rather than jettison them for little return.

Tbh, I'd start Jared Dudley before trading for wayoff P. You're not serious about that one, were you?

I was lost after reading Beal won't fit with LBJ/AD but Paul George would be a ridiculously good fit?

Los Angeles Lakers receive: Jrue Holiday
    New Orleans Pelicans receive: Kyle Kuzma, Danny Green, KCP and the #28 pick (2020 Draft)

Lakers get Holiday and pair up Jrue with AD and LeBron

New Lakers starting 5 would consist of

PG- Rajon Rondo
    SG- Jrue Holiday
    SF- LeBron James
    PF- Anthony Davis
    C- Dwight Howard

Pretty hard to stop and Jrue would be reunited with Rondo and AD since they all played together in New Orleans

New Orleans new starting 5 would look like

PG- Lonzo Ball
    SG- Kyle Kuzma (change of position after trade)
    SF- Brandon Ingram
    PF- Zion Williamson
    C- Jaxson Hayes

Trade would work out for both sides...New Orleans would become a playoff team almost immediately given the assets they would get in this trade but also what they have on their bench

The Lakers would get even more better just by adding Holiday...it would be enough to run it back

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Los Angeles Lakers receive: Jrue Holiday
    New Orleans Pelicans receive: Kyle Kuzma, Danny Green, KCP and the #28 pick (2020 Draft)

Lakers get Holiday and pair up Jrue with AD and LeBron

New Lakers starting 5 would consist of

PG- Rajon Rondo
    SG- Jrue Holiday
    SF- LeBron James
    PF- Anthony Davis
    C- Dwight Howard

Pretty hard to stop and Jrue would be reunited with Rondo and AD since they all played together in New Orleans

New Orleans new starting 5 would look like

PG- Lonzo Ball
    SG- Kyle Kuzma (change of position after trade)
    SF- Brandon Ingram
    PF- Zion Williamson
    C- Jaxson Hayes

Trade would work out for both sides...New Orleans would become a playoff team almost immediately given the assets they would get in this trade but also what they have on their bench

The Lakers would get even more better just by adding Holiday...it would be enough to run it back
    Now that's more like it. Jrue will be my #1 option if we were to trade with any team however.. There no way in this world that the Pelicans would help us (especially in exchange for that type of package) unless we give AD back to them. lol

If it happens though, pretty sure we'd get Rondo/DMC (and Waiters) back for the minimum, Dwight for just a portion of the MLE, possibly the Morris twins, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Now that's more like it. Jrue will be my #1 option if we were to trade with any team however.. There no way in this world that the Pelicans would help us (especially in exchange for that type of package) unless we give AD back to them. lol

If it happens though, pretty sure we'd get Rondo/DMC (and Waiters) back for the minimum, Dwight for just a portion of the MLE, possibly the Morris twins, too.
    That is true but it would also put the Pelicans over the top as far as taking it to the next level and the Lakers would essentially become a super team

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    That is true but it would also put the Pelicans over the top as far as taking it to the next level and the Lakers would essentially become a super team
    Exactly why, even under David Griffin, the Pels would not allow this thing to happen. They'd rather Jrue to someplace else. AD to LA was a different story, he was basically telling everyone he wanted to be here and the return was an entire farm. We can't destroy this team two times and ask them to take DG/KCP when they have JJ already and those other guards on the team. TBH, I feel like if they wanted Kuz, they wouldve asked for Kuz in the past and LBJ wouldve pulled the trigger regardless.

For some reason, GMs all over the place would not allow anything like this to happen. I don't know why but it's like everyone is against the Lakers when it comes to these things. Jrue to the Lakers to team up with LBJ/AD and the rest of the pieces would form a different type of nucleus. He's exactly the type of player that this team needs. Super underrated, well-rounded defender, decent perimeter game, can be an elite playmaker if he has to and most importantly has playing experience with AD/Rondo. He'd fit seamlessly and trust me when I say this, I would love for the trade to happen. Been pushing the idea for these past months now... but you're going against the Pelicans.

Best case, he gets traded to another team this offseason (hopefully not a contender) and that team puts him on the block come the deadline.
    Last edited by Mave1002; 10-06-2020 at 11:02 AM.

Or another trade that could work:

Los Angeles Lakers receive: Andre Drummond
    Cleveland Cavaliers receive: Kyle Kuzma, #28 pick, KCP, Javale McGee and 2022 1st round draft pick

Andre Drummond on the Lakers would make the Lakers even more scarier on defense especially if you have Drummond at the 5 playing with this team...Drummond is your prototypical big who can rebound and defend like it's no tomorrow but also he can score too

Drummond was an All Star not that long ago...put him on this team...it would also be another good fit

Cleveland being a young team basically gets better in a sense

New Cleveland starting 5

PG- Darius Garland
    SG- Collin Sexton
    SF- Kyle Kuzma
    PF- 5th overall pick whoever it is
    C- Kevin Love

Or another trade:

Los Angeles Lakers receive: Kevin Love
    Cleveland Cavaliers receive: Kyle Kuzma, Danny Green, KCP, #28 pick and 2022 1st first round pick

Kevin Love to the Lakers is another trade that makes sense...Love has played with and won a title with LeBron but also Love is from LA...so it would be a homecoming for Love plus he is or was an All Star when he played with LeBron. I'm sure they can recreate that Cleveland magic once again if you pair them up

Do you two even watch Laker basketball, coz you donít understand this squad.

Page 19 of 71 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast