Page 156 of 156 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156
Results 2,326 to 2,329 of 2329
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Oops my bad lol 😂 I meant to say Andrew Bynum
    Andrew Bynum?
    Soon to be seen together!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Andrew Bynum?
    Lol that may be to harsh lol. Bynum was pretty messed up. Davis aint that bad. He might be more a Tmac.

He is more reliant on the stars. Need someone that can handle their own. He is more Derrick Fisher which is not bad but they need more of a Tony Parker. If not then a sg someone like CJ, Dinwiddie, or Buddy. Beal would be perfect to. When KCP is on it shows a sample of whats missing.
    True Caruso is reliant on stars but he also compliments them. He isn't an iso player, he doesn't pound the ball but he can put the ball on the floor when needed. He gets his points within the flow of the game/offense, he doesn't try to force points like DS. When AC is on the floor we get the best version of him, his game doesn't overlap LBJs.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

If we really felt that way we wonít entertain a Davis for Lillard swap. Kwame brown when healthy could have been the best center in the nba but unreliable.
    Lol. Somehow I donít think you are kidding. Ok I read your next post about Bynum. Youíre forgiven lol.