Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 150 of 156 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 2329
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    With all the respect, what is your level of education both in English and Spanish? What do you do for a living? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Was born and raised in North Cali. Family moved to Odessa TX to work in the oilfields when I was 17 going into my junior year in HS. Graduated from Odessa Permian, home of the "Friday Night Lights" Panthers. I've lived in the US my whole life, that's how I know English lol....

Both my parents, all 4 of my grandparents and all of my aunts and uncles were born in Mexico. Our generation (siblings and cousins) were 1st US born. Alls we would speak at home was Spanish. Mis padres nos ensenaron a hablar, leer y escribir desde que estabamos muy chicos. Eso es como se Espanol jaja....

As for what I do for a living, roughnecking it. Oil is king in TX
    I showed you mine now you show me yours
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Y'all want the wrong Ball

https://fadeawayworld.net/nba-trade-...r-jimmy-butler

Just a suggestion by the writer but what do you guys think of Jimmy Butler in a trade to the Lakers. With Lebron's window closing and AD is no alpha 1, I feel that Butler's intensity will keep the laid back attitude Lebron and AD exemplified this year to a minimum. He will be hungry and want to prove something and also we would match up great against Brooklyn. He has shown that he could also play the 1 position as he was a great facilitator in the finals when Dragic was out. I might also throw in DS in a sign and trade if Miami would want him.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    https://fadeawayworld.net/nba-trade-...r-jimmy-butler

Just a suggestion by the writer but what do you guys think of Jimmy Butler in a trade to the Lakers. With Lebron's window closing and AD is no alpha 1, I feel that Butler's intensity will keep the laid back attitude Lebron and AD exemplified this year to a minimum. He will be hungry and want to prove something and also we would match up great against Brooklyn. He has shown that he could also play the 1 position as he was a great facilitator in the finals when Dragic was out. I might also throw in DS in a sign and trade if Miami would want him.
    Where do I sign?

Butler is about to cancer himself onto a 5th team. No thank you.

He's a competitor but that's a big no to me

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Butler is about to cancer himself onto a 5th team. No thank you.

He's a competitor but that's a big no to me

Did not hear that he or Miami had issues with him. I think it's that Miami doesn't want to lock him up at age 32 to a guaranteed long term contract. Especially when there are rumors that Kawhi might come.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Did not hear that he or Miami had issues with him. I think it's that Miami doesn't want to lock him up at age 32 to a guaranteed long term contract. Especially when there are rumors that Kawhi might come.
    I've heard there were issues with Butler and the coaching staff, if I see a source I'll post it

Click here to register!

I've heard there were issues with Butler and the coaching staff, if I see a source I'll post it

ok thanks.

If Jimmy is healthy Iíll take him all day

y'all are about to hate me but limited options out there and at least we'd have a light big 3... http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yxesfde8

Quote Originally Posted by clifborder4fm View Post
    y'all are about to hate me but limited options out there and at least we'd have a light big 3... http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yxesfde8
    That would be an amazing trade lol. Not a fan of westy but I'll take Westy/Beal/Bron/AD and let the rest of the roster fall into place, see what happens. Try to feast on the buyout market and vet minimums.

Click here to register!

That would be an amazing trade lol. Not a fan of westy but I'll take Westy/Beal/Bron/AD and let the rest of the roster fall into place, see what happens. Try to feast on the buyout market and vet minimums.

yeah wizards would likely flip Bron again to a contender for assets like Philly or Milwakee or even GS but at least we have a base of Beal, AD, Westy for some good years to come... Need to trade Bron... too old.

You guys are out of your minds if you think LeBron (or AD) will be traded. Everyone else is available. Let see some trade ideas while keeping LeBron and AD! Any way we can get Damian Lilliard or Beal?

I didn't see lebron was in that proposed trade lmaoooo. I missed it most likely due to the tears in my eyes

No, that would be terrible lol. Beal/AD/Westy wouldn't win anything

Click here to register!