Three for sures: LBJ 41.2 - AD 35.4 - Deng 5 = 81.6
    Deng, the gift that keeps giving

Terrible signing and still costing us money

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Deng, the gift that keeps giving

Terrible signing and still costing us money
    The ultimate jimbaco and kupcake gift.

Dennis Schroeder on Knicks radar

The Knicks face the Pelicans in New Orleans on Wednesday. So you will probably hear and read plenty about the future of Pelicans point guard Lonzo Ball, a potential Knicks target in free agency. But another lead guard on the Knicks’ schedule this week bears watching: Dennis Schroder.*Schroeder is among the players on New York’s radar as the club looks ahead to free agency,*SNY has learned.

–*via*SportsNet New York

Good GTFO

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Dennis Schroeder on Knicks radar

The Knicks face the Pelicans in New Orleans on Wednesday. So you will probably hear and read plenty about the future of Pelicans point guard Lonzo Ball, a potential Knicks target in free agency. But another lead guard on the Knicks’ schedule this week bears watching: Dennis Schroder.*Schroeder is among the players on New York’s radar as the club looks ahead to free agency,*SNY has learned.

–*via*SportsNet New York

Good GTFO
    Was wondering why he wasn't passing and shooting in this game a lot. Now it makes sense. He is auditioning for a starting point position for the Knicks. Sign and trade to the Knicks. If that would work.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Was wondering why he wasn't passing and shooting in this game a lot. Now it makes sense. He is auditioning for a starting point position for the Knicks. Sign and trade to the Knicks. If that would work.
    In a heartbeat

Loool Tex you're something else I swear, somehow you remind me Vinylman, sometimes I even wonder if you're not his dupe lol

Whatever I like you, you're a fighter and I respect that.

I have to thank you guys, my english has vastly improved since 2007 thank to you, I learned a lot of meanings here, you're all my best teachers.

And for the record I'm really french lol but I always had some love for the US and its people, Mexican people too, I found your history meaningful.

For reals though, I thought both you and Mave just grew up with English as a 1B to your native 1A. Kinda like I grew up around both English and Spanish. I would've never of guessed you guys learned English. Can you guys please tell your secret to NPH & Idawg j/k j/k lol.

I know I can be or at least come off as a prick here but I honestly respect and like all of you. You guys and girl are all part of my life.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

I have a lot of respect you when you speak more than one language

To come in here with English as your second language shows a lot of character

Glad to be here and share with all of you

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post

For reals though, I thought both you and Mave just grew up with English as a 1B to your native 1A. Kinda like I grew up around both English and Spanish. I would've never of guessed you guys learned English. Can you guys please tell your secret to NPH & Idawg j/k j/k lol.

I know I can be or at least come off as a prick here but I honestly respect and like all of you. You guys and girl are all part of my life.

We are family

Somos familia

Nous sommes une famille

We are family

Somos familia

Nous sommes une famille

Lol nicely done

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Sending KCP away for a TPE I think, even though he's Klutch is the only way to resign ADII/Trez/THT/AC but you're right if he equalizes his 2020 performance, I can see the Lakers holding on to him ​and whoever underperforms among the four mentioned won't be resigned. Depends on the takers too.
    I think at the end of the day ADII is gonna have to accept the tax payers MLE ($6M projected) to stay with us. It's gonna be very difficult to try and stay under the apron to have the NTPMLE.

I think Keef, one of my favorite Lakers goes to another team next year and maybe makes a little less than what Rondo is getting now. He's been consistent for the past couple of weeks and I expect him to do the same vs small ball units in the post season. I'd give that money to AC/THT.
    Here's another reason I believe it will be very hard to stay under the apron. I remember when MM signed for the vet min (it really was all we could pay him and stay under the apron to sign Harrell) he said he was gonna get another championship this season and next season he will look to get paid. My 1st thought was that Pelinka assured him he will take care of him this coming off-season (when we will have his early-bird) if he signed for the vet min last summer. If that was the case I think Pelinka has to honor his handshake deal. Nothing extreme but fair market value ($5-6M)

In relation to McConnell he'll be a great fit at backup PG if we lose AC but I doubt he agrees to sign for the VM. Had to look it up and he's top 5 in steals (tied at #2 overall with FVV, Jrue and Kawhi) so far this season. Also averaging more assists than Kyrie, Steph and the Ball brothers.
    McConnell is one of the most under rated players in the NBA. Thing with him though is that he's another player that can't shoot so he really wouldn't fit our starting line up and THT & AC I believe will lead the 2nd unit so unless he's ready to be way down the line in the rotation I don't really think we have a role big enough for him. In case ADII moves on and leaves the TPMLE behind keep a watch out for Conley. He'd fit our starting line up. Another player to keep an eye on this summer (and I know he won't be popular with this crowd but we also have to not be petty and think about the next championship) is Bradley coming back on a vets min contract and with an understanding that his mins will be down giving THT more PT.

Lol nicely done

I think at the end of the day ADII is gonna have to accept the tax payers MLE ($6M projected) to stay with us. It's gonna be very difficult to try and stay under the apron to have the NTPMLE.

Here's another reason I believe it will be very hard to stay under the apron. I remember when MM signed for the vet min (it really was all we could pay him and stay under the apron to sign Harrell) he said he was gonna get another championship this season and next season he will look to get paid. My 1st thought was that Pelinka assured him he will take care of him this coming off-season (when we will have his early-bird) if he signed for the vet min last summer. If that was the case I think Pelinka has to honor his handshake deal. Nothing extreme but fair market value ($5-6M)

McConnell is one of the most under rated players in the NBA. Thing with him though is that he's another player that can't shoot so he really wouldn't fit our starting line up and THT & AC I believe will lead the 2nd unit so unless he's ready to be way down the line in the rotation I don't really think we have a role big enough for him. In case ADII moves on and leaves the TPMLE behind keep a watch out for Conley. He'd fit our starting line up. Another player to keep an eye on this summer (and I know he won't be popular with this crowd but we also have to not be petty and think about the next championship) is Bradley coming back on a vets min contract and with an understanding that his mins will be down giving THT more PT.
    I would be very surprised to see bradley back with us, I'm convinced that the opt out of the bubble episode did not sit well with the organization and his teammates.

I would be very surprised to see bradley back with us, I'm convinced that the opt out of the bubble episode did not sit well with the organization and his teammates.
    I didn't sense that. I think everyone just wanted to know if he was in or not. Him waiting so long to decide is what I believe bothered people. Once he decided to opt out for whatever his reasons honestly were I don't think anyone cared after that.

We only have this LBJ for a couple of more years, we'll be on a championship chase for every one of those years. With limited options due to the salary cap, right now is not a time to be petty about what happened in the past.

I didn't sense that. I think everyone just wanted to know if he was in or not. Him waiting so long to decide is what I believe bothered people. Once he decided to opt out for whatever his reasons honestly were I don't think anyone cared after that.

We only have this LBJ for a couple of more years, we'll be on a championship chase for every one of those years. With limited options due to the salary cap, right now is not a time to be petty about what happened in the past.
    An organization like the Lakers has some pride, not sure if they will try to re-sign a guy who opted out of the bubble, then opted out of his contract to finally leave in the offseason...

Not to mention that he's an injury prone (only played 19 games so far this season), he only played between 40 to 63 games since 2016... Again I find hard to believe that the Lakers will go after him but who knows...