Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 144 of 156 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 2329
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    This is more realistic than Lillard
    Iron, without overthinking... who is our starting point guard next season?

Quote Originally Posted by mave1002 View Post
    iron, without overthinking... Who is our starting point guard next season?
    tht.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    tht.
    +1

KCP

I think we go back to our championship mindset. Bring in a pure shooter at SG (Snell?) and LBJ will lead the league in assists again. With AD & ADII in the front court

THT and Caruso off the bench. They have great chemistry.
    Last edited by McAllen Tx; 04-10-2021 at 10:45 AM.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    KCP

I think we go back to our championship mindset. Bring in a pure shooter at SG (Snell?) and LBJ will lead the league in assists again. With AD & ADII in the front court

In short bursts that is our best lineup because Lebron is the best decision maker in the league but due to his age he needs positions and time off of lead guard responsibilities. Itís amazing that he can still go by people. Or more accurately bully ball people and with just enough speed to get away with it but his game has to evolve and we need a good primary ball handler. THT fits that bill because he will be a good two way player and playmaker. You have said it yourself on how much better his assist numbers have been this year. He needs more minutes to become a better decision maker out there. Give him a couple of years of offseason work and he will be a 40% three point shooter also. He has Lebrons knowledge and Phil Handys player development skills. He is optimized for success.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    KCP

If we can keep them all, I will call it a very successfull offseason.

I want deaaron fox

Not sure about the possibility of keeping Dre/Trez/THT/AC. I think I read somewhere that the only way to do it is to find a team with spending power to take on KCP's contract. We get a TPE in return.

Anyone in here who has an insight?

Dre/Marc
    AD/Trez
    LBJ/???
    ???/AC
    ???/THT

Shooters for the VM. McLemore/Ellington/Green/Matthews are all up for grabs. Trade Kuz to the team who gets Lonzo.
    Last edited by Mave1002; 04-10-2021 at 11:31 PM.

Not sure about the possibility of keeping Dre/Trez/THT/AC. Anyone in here who has an insight?

Dre/Marc
    AD/Trez
    LBJ/???
    KCP/AC
    ???/THT

Shooters for the VM. McLemore/Ellington/Green/Matthews are all up for grabs. Trade Kuz to the team who gets Lonzo.
    If we keep Dru we can't keep Trez but THT and Caruso could be kept I think.

"The best case for Drummond would be a willingness to stay on at the $5.9 million TMLE, but thatís well below market value. The Lakers could try to get to the $9.5 million NTMLE, but then they would be hard-capped at $143 million, necessitating similar cuts/trades (letting Schroder walk, perhaps sending Kentavious Caldwell-Pope or Kyle Kuzma out in a trade)."

If the Lakers manage to get a b2b this year, I'd do it if I was Drummond. Just get some type of take home pay or a compensation package of some sort that won't appear on the books. Hell, if Lebron wanted it to happen for a possible three peat, I believe he'd put ADII under his payroll courtesy of RP and Klutch.

All this while allowing the team to also keep Trez (for at least another year ala Keef), THT, AC all at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    If we keep Dru we can't keep Trez but THT and Caruso could be kept I think.
    Si, se puede..get rid of Kuz and Kcp
    Go Lakers!

"The best case for Drummond would be a willingness to stay on at the $5.9 million TMLE, but thatís well below market value. The Lakers could try to get to the $9.5 million NTMLE, but then they would be hard-capped at $143 million, necessitating similar cuts/trades (letting Schroder walk, perhaps sending Kentavious Caldwell-Pope or Kyle Kuzma out in a trade)."

If the Lakers manage to get a b2b this year, I'd do it if I was Drummond. Just get some type of take home pay or a compensation package of some sort that won't appear on the books. Hell, if Lebron wanted it to happen for a possible three peat, I believe he'd put ADII under his payroll courtesy of RP and Klutch.

All this while allowing the team to also keep Trez (for at least another year ala Keef), THT, AC all at the same time.
    But Trez has a PO and he's underpaid, he might want to get paid this summer straight up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers_ftw View Post
    Si, se puede..get rid of Kuz and Kcp
    Again, if Trez accepts to stay underpaid another year.

You wonder if there is some other type of compensation from Lebron to his Clutch teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    In short bursts that is our best lineup because Lebron is the best decision maker in the league but due to his age he needs positions and time off of lead guard responsibilities. Itís amazing that he can still go by people. Or more accurately bully ball people and with just enough speed to get away with it but his game has to evolve and we need a good primary ball handler. THT fits that bill because he will be a good two way player and playmaker. You have said it yourself on how much better his assist numbers have been this year. He needs more minutes to become a better decision maker out there. Give him a couple of years of offseason work and he will be a 40% three point shooter also. He has Lebrons knowledge and Phil Handys player development skills. He is optimized for success.
    Mave asked who we think will be the starting PG, not who we want to be the starting PG. I really like the kid but I don't think he will be our starting PG next season. I've said many times that his game has improved and yes his playmaking is there, but right now his game isn't much different then DS in that they have to attack the basket to score. And you know how I feel about DS, his game isn't NBA starter material. If THT could shoot I would feel way different.

I think he will play way more minutes next season and plenty along side LBJ to let LBJ coast some during games, but we are talking about LBJ. No matter how much we choose to turn away and act like he doesn't, but LBJ is still all about his stats when he's on the court. I'm not hating I'm just saying. I think we will have 2 shooters at G to start the game and LBJ will get some assists then THT will come in.

I wouldn't be mad or anything like that if THT was our starting PG next year, but as of right now I believe he's a way better 6th man.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"