Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Speakin of UTAH... hmm. Since their team could possibly, POSSIBLY lose Jordan Clarkson (scorer off the bench) and Emmanuel Mudiay (primary backup PG) in FA.. Lakers could step in and offer a package that consists of:

1. AB provides solid defense off the bench (perimeter D wouldve been a huge factor vs the Nuggets)
    2. JaVale a more seasoned vet as compared to Gobert's current backups (E.Davis/T.Bradley)
    3. Kyle Kuzma who can be a legit starter on that team since they have zero PFs except for stretch 4 Royce O'Neale at 6'4".

In exchange for the one and only -- Joe Ingles. LBJ and the entire roster/coaching staff would LOVE him.

Like what I've said in my previous post, the Lakers would likely go for someone who can either shoot the 3 or defend (can do both) and a PROVEN vet who's playoff-ready (preferably with a lengthy experience).

I'd remember him though as the dude who embarassed wayoff P over and over again both offensively and defensively. Maybe we could swap fillers (Quinn Cook as the 3rd string PG) while were at it to make salaries match then add pick #23 and it's a done deal.

Gobert/McGee
    Kuzma/Davis
    Bogs/O'Neale
    Mitchell/Niang
    Conley/Bradley

Dwight/DMC
    Davis/Morris
    LBJ/Ingles
    Green/Caruso
    KCP/Rondo

MLE to Dwight/Morris and the remainder of the shopping money for your backup center (DMC).

Sorry it's Monday. I was bored.

How about trading Kuzma to the Grizzlies or Pistons

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    How about trading Kuzma to the Grizzlies or Pistons
    for...

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Speakin of UTAH... hmm. Since their team could possibly, POSSIBLY lose Jordan Clarkson (scorer off the bench) and Emmanuel Mudiay (primary backup PG) in FA.. Lakers could step in and offer a package that consists of:

1. AB provides solid defense off the bench (perimeter D wouldve been a huge factor vs the Nuggets)
    2. JaVale a more seasoned vet as compared to Gobert's current backups (E.Davis/T.Bradley)
    3. Kyle Kuzma who can be a legit starter on that team since they have zero PFs except for stretch 4 Royce O'Neale at 6'4".

In exchange for the one and only -- Joe Ingles. LBJ and the entire roster/coaching staff would LOVE him.

Like what I've said in my previous post, the Lakers would likely go for someone who can either shoot the 3 or defend (can do both) and a PROVEN vet who's playoff-ready (preferably with a lengthy experience).

I'd remember him though as the dude who embarassed wayoff P over and over again both offensively and defensively. Maybe we could swap fillers (Quinn Cook as the 3rd string PG) while were at it to make salaries match then add pick #23 and it's a done deal.

Gobert/McGee
    Kuzma/Davis
    Bogs/O'Neale
    Mitchell/Niang
    Conley/Bradley

Dwight/DMC
    Davis/Morris
    LBJ/Ingles
    Green/Caruso
    KCP/Rondo

MLE to Dwight/Morris and the remainder of the shopping money for your backup center (DMC).
    AB stays over my dead body!
    Lebron is the one!

TJ Warren from Indiana would be a good fit. .400+ from 3pt. Legit scorer and playmaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    TJ Warren from Indiana would be a good fit. .400+ from 3pt. Legit scorer and playmaker.
    And do you think they will trade him?
    Lebron is the one!

I really like Warren, have for a couple of years. Wouldn't really classify him as a playmaker though. Pretty much and iso player. Everything we want Kuzma to be.

He's a hothead. Phoenix gave Indy a 2nd round pick to take him. SMH... Have read that Indy wants to move him. And that was after he went off in the bubble. He is attainable if we would want him. Not sure what it'll take but shouldn't be too much.

I give LBJ a lot of credit for having always being able to get the most out of difficult players. A deal where we get both TJs from Indy would be great.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    And do you think they will trade him?
    There is some talk heís gettable. Indy donít have a 1st round pick and may have interest in Kuz.

To get TJ Warren

Lakers receive: TJ Warren
    Pacers in exchange receive: Kyle Kuzma, Dwight Howard, Danny Green, #28 pick

Lakers get a better 3rd star option in Warren who you can pair up with LBJ and AD...it works

There is some talk heís gettable. Indy donít have a 1st round pick and may have interest in Kuz.
    Then do it if the guy is healthy. Kuzma does not want to be here. I just hope Green goes too.
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    To get TJ Warren

Lakers receive: TJ Warren
    Pacers in exchange receive: Kyle Kuzma, Dwight Howard, Danny Green, #28 pick

Lakers get a better 3rd star option in Warren who you can pair up with LBJ and AD...it works
    Howard will not be include in a deal unless someone really special comes. Warren is good but not that good to demand three players. Kuzma and Green, but we get a second round pick or something.
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    What would take to get Tyler Hero?

That dude is ridiculously Good.

I'm a fan of his game.

Dude plays with a chip on his shoulder.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Did you like how Bron closed game 5

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    The problem with rolling with Kuzma for another year is that he will be a RFA next season. I don't think he has nearly been consistent enough for our FO to match any offer sheet he could sign next season. His role has been reduced a lot. Other teams could see him as a starter and offer him starter money. I don't think we match and we lose him for nothing.

As for the Green rating, IMO them ratings can be misleading. Green plays most of his minutes when both LBJ and AD are on the court so of course his rating will be higher then another player who's on the court with only one of LBJ or AD.

Not saying he's a bad player, aside from being very inconsistent with his shot, he does a lot of other things well. I do think he could be replaced though.
    Letís package him for KAT...give MN hat ever they want. Next 4 years of 1st + Kuz + DG + THT + Caruso

Quote Originally Posted by clifborder4fm View Post
    I see a few articles out there having Kuz and Caruso plus picks for Lavine or Beal... thoughts? Either would give a great younger star to pair with AD for well after LBJ retires..
    Up it and just go for KAT, he wants out bad Iíve heard

Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast