Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 135 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2329
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    But typically they do not. He might have done health issue. Plus they have a small brain.
    Lmao. She doesnít pay any attention. Her vision is fine. My wife is a Veterinarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    The*Los Angeles Lakers*and*Dennis Schroder*reportedly "remain far apart" as they attempt to work out a contract extension.**

Jovan Buha and Bill Oram*of The Athletic reported the news, noting Schroder is looking for a multi-year extension that pays him more than $20 million annually. He is making $15.5 million in the final season of a four-year deal in 2020-21.

Now we know why we offered him.
    Wonder if there would be a last second trade for Schroeder. Sometimes these trades take a day or two. We have his bird rights. He can test the free agent market next year and see what he can get. I would be surprised he gets anywhere near 20 mil but teams have made stupid deals before. Bertrans cough cough.

Melo yellow? LA kicked out of SA? Kawhi the man that escape the plantation in Texas trying to pick some light and lost to the Denver that lost vs the team that could not pick up that trash? Drummond if he comes will be great, but just like those other great players, well I hope he enjoys it. We won the ring just recently.
    Context.... The point was that we waited for all them players and none of them signed with us and in the meantime other players were being signed.

And it was when Aldridge left Portland, not SA.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    You think Rondo is going to play hard for them? I believe he will pull a coup like he did in Dallas.
    He will be just as motivated as Kawhi and George to beat us.

Where is tonightís game thread? Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Actually it did well for us last october.

This year is all about health, no matter who we get, if Lebron and AD aren't fully healthy we have no chance.

Just like if they are I like our chances.
    I think many factors played into our favor being able to get Morris off of waivers. One of the main ones being Marcus getting traded to the Clippers. After that us still having our DPE for $1.75 million. That was more then any other team could offer.

I think we might get lucky twice though. I don't think it will be Drummond, I think it will be OPJ. I read that Orlando is gonna keep him for the time being (sounds like what happened to Morris last season) then maybe getting bought out later. He's that big defensive wing that can hit the 3 I believe we need.

But I agree, our season all depends on the health of AD and LBJ.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    he will be motivated and him and Dennis will go at it. If we get healthy we got news for them

Just let him walk. If Harrell will be to expensive let him go to. Trade kcp in the off season. Pick up Spurs old guys . Derozan and Rudy waive Marc. May need Lebron to play point again. THT can handle and play make a little

Drummond, ??
    Davis, Kuzma
    Lebron, Rudy
    Derozan, ??
    THT, Caruso

not sure how the money work.

I did not follow the trade dead line because i knew Lakers are strapped. Best bet is to Land Drummond. They had to give up to much for Davis ans they let a few good players walk without getting anything of value. They need to stay true sign small short contracts dont over pay.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Lmao. She doesnít pay any attention. Her vision is fine. My wife is a Veterinarian.
    He is lucky! Take care!
    Soon to be seen together!

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Just let him walk. If Harrell will be to expensive let him go to. Trade kcp in the off season. Pick up Spurs old guys . Derozan and Rudy waive Marc. May need Lebron to play point again. THT can handle and play make a little

Drummond, ??
    Davis, Kuzma
    Lebron, Rudy
    Derozan, ??
    THT, Caruso

not sure how the money work.
    Trade Kubmass, KCP and Dennis if we do not win it again. Harrell is a keeper!

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Where is tonightís game thread? Lol!
    Do it! I am traveling now! Sorry guys!

Do it! I am traveling now! Sorry guys!
    Safe travels Carnal....

Trade Kubmass, KCP and Dennis if we do not win it again. Harrell is a keeper!
    Depends on the offers he get.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Lol probably. Just pissed that he was traded to the Clips. Channeled my inner NHP