Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 134 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2329
    I really hope guys here don't get their hopes up expecting a big time bought out player **cough cough Drummond** that isn't from the Klutch family to sign with us.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Didn't Drummond go to college at Uconn? Kemba also right?

Connecticut not far off from Boston.

Wondering if they didnt go all in for Vucevic means that they knew Drummond was on his way?

Just thinking out loud.

Dont get bamboozled y'all...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Humans are the only animals that can go and make the same mistake over and over! LA is the same as Gasol at this point. Drummond is another subject. He is 27 years old and can post at both ends, both shot blocker, rebounds and dunks galore!
    You mean like us waiting on a specific player while other teams fill out their roster and we get left with only our diicks in our hand? Melo, Aldridge, George, Kawhi...... Drummond?

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I really hope guys here don't get their hopes up expecting a big time bought out player **cough cough Drummond** that isn't from the Klutch family to sign with us.
    My only concern was some team trading for him before the deadline, now I think we can get him right.

You mean like us waiting on a specific player while other teams fill out their roster and we get left with only our diicks in our hand? Melo, Aldridge, George, Kawhi...... Drummond?
    Actually it did well for us last october.

This year is all about health, no matter who we get, if Lebron and AD aren't fully healthy we have no chance.

Just like if they are I like our chances.

The*Los Angeles Lakers*and*Dennis Schroder*reportedly "remain far apart" as they attempt to work out a contract extension.**

Jovan Buha and Bill Oram*of The Athletic reported the news, noting Schroder is looking for a multi-year extension that pays him more than $20 million annually. He is making $15.5 million in the final season of a four-year deal in 2020-21.

Now we know why we offered him.

Melo yellow? LA kicked out of SA? Kawhi the man that escape the plantation in Texas trying to pick some light and lost to the Denver that lost vs the team that could not pick up that trash? Drummond if he comes will be great, but just like those other great players, well I hope he enjoys it. We won the ring just recently.
    Soon to be seen together!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I want it to happen quickly.

Aldridge got his buyout in like 5 min and is already almost sure to go to miami, we always have to wait...
    Lullz. Ya it seems that way. Especially when this dude was pulled from playing like 3 months ago. Maybe the negotiations are taking longer due to both sides being further apart than maybe with Aldridgeís situation. You know Gilbert is a dick and is going to be a **** at the end.

The*Los Angeles Lakers*and*Dennis Schroder*reportedly "remain far apart" as they attempt to work out a contract extension.**

Jovan Buha and Bill Oram*of The Athletic reported the news, noting Schroder is looking for a multi-year extension that pays him more than $20 million annually. He is making $15.5 million in the final season of a four-year deal in 2020-21.

Now we know why we offered him.
    Well, sign him and then we trade his ars if he does not perform. He is now forced to show his value more than ever.

Humans are the only animals that can go and make the same mistake over and over! LA is the same as Gasol at this point. Drummond is another subject. He is 27 years old and can post at both ends, both shot blocker, rebounds and dunks galore!
    Correction. Iíve seen my stupid dog make the same mistake all the time. Keeps bumping into sliding window twice a week.

Playing for Houston now is not motivation. But he will need more time.
    Next year he will back to form.

Because they were asking way too much for a player that is going to be free agent regardless.
    Masai Ujiri was surprised a team didn't step up to meet Kyle Lowry price tag

Aaron Rose: Masai Ujiri says ďin the heat of the momentĒ he was surprised nobody came up to meet the Raptors pricetag for Kyle Lowry Ė via Twitter AaronBenRose

My only concern was some team trading for him before the deadline, now I think we can get him right.
    I think it's a very very long shot for us to get him. He has no ties whatsoever on the West Coast, no ties to the Lakers or to Klutch. My guess he stays on the East Coast. I never believed once all these reports about Drummond to LA was a sure thing, just click bait.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Correction. Iíve seen my stupid dog make the same mistake all the time. Keeps bumping into sliding window twice a week.
    But typically they do not. He might have done health issue. Plus they have a small brain.

Depends what he wants. If he wants to win and play a major role then Lakers is the team. If he wants to make it into the second round then he can go to Boston. Actually he was a Pelinkas client and his friend convinced him to dump Pelinka. I think he regretted that decision. Canít remember where I read that. He also has ties to Kidd. So who knows. We both said that when the Lakers let go of Jones and now didnít trade for a big they must have someone in mind in the buyout market. Hope itís true.