Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 132 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2329
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I don't want him since his bubble move
    Really Iron - you do know why he sat out the bubble, or donít you - he has a young son who suffers severely from Asthma and that is THE most vulnerable class of people in regards to COVID. Fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    Really Iron - you do know why he sat out the bubble, or donít you - he has a young son who suffers severely from Asthma and that is THE most vulnerable class of people in regards to COVID. Fact.
    It wouldn't have changed the safety of his son since he would have been isolated in the bubble, so yeah really. Fact.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    This is not Disney! Just hope that the rumors of Drummond coming to us were true. LA is not coming to us, because he just does not like our team. Lebron probably had some influence on Drummondís but out.
    I could see him not liking it a few years back but why not now when your trying to win a ring and play with a team that need your services? I am not saying they are top of his list but i would have to think they are one of his options.

Drummond and Lamarcus to go along with Davis and Harrell woyld give Lakers that size advantage which have been the key.

If Lakers call Lamarcus and he spun them it would jst mean hes that stupid to make the same mistake twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    He wasnít going to be with his son he wouldnít have risked his sons health. And asthma is not the highest risk because there isnít enough info known about the virus to say it is. In theory it would be an accurate assumption, but in reality itís actually hypertension for some reason. I actually have asthma and I went to work everyday.

It wouldn't have changed the safety of his son since he would have been isolated in the bubble, so yeah really. Fact.
    Lmao. And AB was probably at the safest place anyone could be. Inside a damn bubble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    He wasnít going to be with his son he wouldnít have risked his sons health. And asthma is not the highest risk because there isnít enough info known about the virus to say it is. In theory it would be an accurate assumption, but in reality itís actually hypertension for some reason. I actually have asthma and I went to work everyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Lmao. And AB was probably at the safest place anyone could be. Inside a damn bubble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This.

But for some reason some people still wanna bring the health card...

This.

But for some reason some people still wanna bring the health card...
    It was a BS excuse. To me he looked like a coward and stabbed his teammates in the back by not showing up.

One place is saying John Wall is getting a buyout and another at yahoo sports saying he is not. Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Not even trolling

But Clippers acquiring Rondo means they just punched their ticket to the NBA Finals.
    Yup, they will have front row seats at staples watching the Lakers vs Heat again.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    It was a BS excuse. To me he looked like a coward and stabbed his teammates in the back by not showing up.
    Thank you, and then he run in the offseason lol

Rick Noland:*J.B. on upcoming Drummond buyout: ďItís good for both of us, to be honest with you. Itís good for the organization and itís good for Dre. I canít say enough about Dre and how he handled all this.Ē

Ė*via*Twitter*RickNoland

*Buyout,*JB Bickerstaff,*Andre Drummond,*Cleveland Cavaliers

Storyline:*Andre Drummond Buyout?

Rick Noland:*More J.B. on Drummond: ďThereís no reason not to root for him. He deserves it as a person, which is the most important thing. He deserves all the success he has coming his way.Ē

Ė*via*Twitter*RickNoland

i hope Dennis and pope dont hold grudge. But if lakers offer all that for Kyle and Raps say no both teams are crazy. Lakers for offering so much for a old soon to be free agent and Raps for not cashing in on a aging player while sitting out the playoff window.

Are the Rockets really going to buy out Wall? Doesnít he have over 100 million left on it?