Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 35 of 61 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 907
  1. #511
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    10,638
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Mcgee sold his home may be opting out.


    Aron baynes, Noel
    Davis, Kuzma, Melo
    Lebron, Crowder
    Pope, Tony Snell
    Bradley, Rose,
    He made a profit. Not an easy thing to do these days. He just keeps winning.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

  2. #512
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    34,346
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Here it is

    http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y38oxdxo

    We get our off the bench scoring playmaker in Rose. He's not a shooter but he is an efficient scorer (.490 fg %). Alsoa playmaker (5.6 APG).

    We get a legitimate shooter in Snell. In the last 4 seasons he has shot .402 / .397 / .403 / .406 from three. And that's without the benefit of having played next to LBJ or Kawhi.

    And we bring back Svi. Another legitimate shooter (.404 fm 3). Still only 22 years old.

    I'm hesitant of trading Kuzma for what could maybe be 1 year of Rose but adding both Snell and Svi I'd do it.
    We will do way better.
    Lebron is the one!

  3. #513
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    10,638
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    We will do way better.
    For the package of Green, Kuzma & Cook? We'll get a comparable package but way better is an overstatement.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

  4. #514
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,082
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Cheap 1 year deals along with Guys who will opt in. Reload with hungry vets. I think Howard and Morris will go for the cash.


    Mcgee, Marc Gasol
    Davis, Kuzma
    Lebron, Tony Snell
    KCP, Clarkson
    Rose, Bradley
    Nope

  5. #515
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Here it is

    http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y38oxdxo

    We get our off the bench scoring playmaker in Rose. He's not a shooter but he is an efficient scorer (.490 fg %). Alsoa playmaker (5.6 APG).

    We get a legitimate shooter in Snell. In the last 4 seasons he has shot .402 / .397 / .403 / .406 from three. And that's without the benefit of having played next to LBJ or Kawhi.

    And we bring back Svi. Another legitimate shooter (.404 fm 3). Still only 22 years old.

    I'm hesitant of trading Kuzma for what could maybe be 1 year of Rose but adding both Snell and Svi I'd do it.
    You are obsessed. If it ainít Snell itís TJ McConnell. Thereís a saying, you can put lipstick on a pig, but itís still a pig.

    We need a shooter badly, yes, but we need one that will shoot. Players regress/cower playing with LBJ. Canít see Snell being any different. JJ Redick for mine. Buddy Hield if SAC want him gone.

  6. #516
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    10,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    You are obsessed. If it ainít Snell itís TJ McConnell. Thereís a saying, you can put lipstick on a pig, but itís still a pig.

    We need a shooter badly, yes, but we need one that will shoot. Players regress/cower playing with LBJ. Canít see Snell being any different. JJ Redick for mine. Buddy Hield if SAC want him gone.
    Obsessed? More like realistic. We don't have much to offer. And the little we do have to offer will easily get trumped by another team. So why waste time going for players that other teams will be hot for. We just need to find the right role players for AD & LBJ.

    As for Snell, IMO if he were to have played his entire career playing next to Kawhi and LBJ (like Green) basketball history would be the same. Spurs still win, Raptors still win and we still win. And Green would be a regular Joe shmuck. The reason I'd prefer Snell over Green at this point in their careers is because I think Snell is better then Green.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

  7. #517
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    34,346
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Obsessed? More like realistic. We don't have much to offer. And the little we do have to offer will easily get trumped by another team. So why waste time going for players that other teams will be hot for. We just need to find the right role players for AD & LBJ.

    As for Snell, IMO if he were to have played his entire career playing next to Kawhi and LBJ (like Green) basketball history would be the same. Spurs still win, Raptors still win and we still win. And Green would be a regular Joe shmuck. The reason I'd prefer Snell over Green at this point in their careers is because I think Snell is better then Green.
    I like Snell to take Cookí place or even second unit!
    Lebron is the one!

  8. #518
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    19,075
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    For the package of Green, Kuzma & Cook? We'll get a comparable package but way better is an overstatement.
    Rose injury prone and Snell is not that good. Rose have not came close to playing a whole season in almost 10 years. To be honest hes not worth Kuzma. Ill offer Cook and the 28th pick. Pick for Rose.

  9. #519
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    19,075
    Ibaka, Noel
    Davis, Morris, Melo
    Lebron, other Morris
    Pope, Josh jackson, tucker
    Bradley, Rose, Caruso

    sign and trade 28th pick, green, kuzma for ibalka

  10. #520
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    10,638
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Ibaka, Noel
    Davis, Morris, Melo
    Lebron, other Morris
    Pope, Josh jackson, tucker
    Bradley, Rose, Caruso

    sign and trade 28th pick, green, kuzma for ibalka
    I see we got Ibaka but how did we get Noel, Morris, Morris, Jackson and Rose?
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

  11. #521
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    19,075
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I see we got Ibaka but how did we get Noel, Morris, Morris, Jackson and Rose?
    Lakers trying to apply for extra cap space from Deng contract. but lol its a darn good question how i would trade the 28th pick twice.

    correction

    Green, Kuzma for Ibalka sign and trade.
    Cook 28th for Rose
    have no clue how they would split the money for both Morris bros if the league approve the extra cap space.
    Noel Melo should be cheap
    Josh Jackson is a long shot just think we need a wing defender for those Kawhi PG13 type. This is more of a wish.

  12. #522
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    34,346
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Lakers trying to apply for extra cap space from Deng contract. but lol its a darn good question how i would trade the 28th pick twice.

    correction

    Green, Kuzma for Ibalka sign and trade.
    Cook 28th for Rose
    have no clue how they would split the money for both Morris bros if the league approve the extra cap space.
    Noel Melo should be cheap
    Josh Jackson is a long shot just think we need a wing defender for those Kawhi PG13 type. This is more of a wish.
    Ibaka? Galinari better.Melo yellow better stay in Portland. Noel no better than our dirty Gee! Morris twins? Keep the one we gave if he plays vet m. Green, Kuzma plus puck have to bring us a disgruntled star or just a solid pg,
    Lebron is the one!

  13. #523
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    19,075
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Ibaka? Galinari better.Melo yellow better stay in Portland. Noel no better than our dirty Gee! Morris twins? Keep the one we gave if he plays vet m. Green, Kuzma plus puck have to bring us a disgruntled star or just a solid pg,
    Green and Kuzma for a star is not possible. The only way is if a team really likes Kuzma. We traded the house for Davis and if it was not sweet enough we double down and gave more picks to Wizards. Gee may be on his way out i dont know but hes not worth locking up money. If he dont opt out its all good. Morris twins would be great if they dont break the bank. They got that toughness and floor spacing. Its not a good Idea to trade Kuzma just because. Melo Yellow yellow will be a vet trying to get a ring we just saw playoff Rondo. If someone get hurt hes deep on the bench and can be useful in limited min. As for Galinari it depends if hes willing to play off the bench. not a bad option. At that point no need for either Morris.
    Last edited by ldawg; 10-20-2020 at 10:37 PM.

  14. #524
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    34,346
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Green and Kuzma for a star is not possible. The only way is if a team really likes Kuzma. We traded the house for Davis and if it was not sweet enough we double down and gave more picks to Wizards. Gee may be on his way out i dont know but hes not worth locking up money. If he dont opt out its all good. Morris twins would be great if they dont break the bank. They got that toughness and floor spacing. Its not a good Idea to trade Kuzma just because. Melo Yellow yellow will be a vet trying to get a ring we just saw playoff Rondo. If someone get hurt hes deep on the bench and can be useful in limited min. As for Galinari it depends if hes willing to play off the bench. not a bad option. At that point no need for either Morris.
    Shaq for the Odom deal? There have been really cheap deals than this one. Also I said disgruntled star. Davis for the set we send? Ingram? Kuzma will produce more as soon as he is out of here and Green is a $15 cap trekease to happen. Star is not a super star.
    Lebron is the one!

  15. #525
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    34,346
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Green and Kuzma for a star is not possible. The only way is if a team really likes Kuzma. We traded the house for Davis and if it was not sweet enough we double down and gave more picks to Wizards. Gee may be on his way out i dont know but hes not worth locking up money. If he dont opt out its all good. Morris twins would be great if they dont break the bank. They got that toughness and floor spacing. Its not a good Idea to trade Kuzma just because. Melo Yellow yellow will be a vet trying to get a ring we just saw playoff Rondo. If someone get hurt hes deep on the bench and can be useful in limited min. As for Galinari it depends if hes willing to play off the bench. not a bad option. At that point no need for either Morris.
    Morris brothers not happening either.
    Lebron is the one!

Page 35 of 61 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •