Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 34 of 61 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Cheap 1 year deals along with Guys who will opt in. Reload with hungry vets. I think Howard and Morris will go for the cash.

Mcgee, Marc Gasol
    Davis, Kuzma
    Lebron, Tony Snell
    KCP, Clarkson
    Rose, Bradley
    Gasol sucks, is easily take my chances with DMC over that stuff.

No way they buy out Paul. Lakers also dont have anything to trade for Paul. This may be highly unlikely.
    Supposedly we could trade Kuz,Dg,AB,McGee,Cook, 28th pick for him. Just depends how bad OKC wants out of CP3ís contract while they arenít trying to be competitive. We would get the value, they would get a huge savings.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Supposedly we could trade Kuz,Dg,AB,McGee,Cook, 28th pick for him. Just depends how bad OKC wants out of CP3ís contract while they arenít trying to be competitive. We would get the value, they would get a huge savings.
    The only way the Lakers get him is if he accepts a buy out and that is a big ďifĒ. We need younger leads with shooting and defensive skill.
    Lebron is the one!

Cheap 1 year deals along with Guys who will opt in. Reload with hungry vets. I think Howard and Morris will go for the cash.

Mcgee, No slow bugs!
    Davis, Gone!
    Lebron, ?
    KCP, ?
    Bradley, Rose?
    Fixed! We need younger vets. Rose still plays, but injury written all over him!
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Fixed! We need younger vets. Rose still plays, but injury written all over him!
    the trick is 1 year deals.

I think the two players Lakers need to try hard is Zack Lavine or Beal. But it all depends if they want Giannis. He was very excited for his brother. The one thing we have to keep in mind is Lebron will be 36. We need someone that can get in the paint and create. The offense can be stagnant at times since Lebron read plays at the top of the key. This Lebron penetrates the paint a lot less. Its very tricky. At one hand you wont repeat as is and one bad signing then the window closes.

Mcgee, Marc Gasol
    Davis, Kuzma
    Lebron, Tony Snell
    KCP, Clarkson
    Rose, Bradley
    Gasol is going overseas to play.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

the trick is 1 year deals.
    I know, but still the team needs younger players. Lebron and Rondo are not getting any younger. If a young star becomes available, they will grab it.
    Lebron is the one!

Mcgee sold his home may be opting out.

Aron baynes, Noel
    Davis, Kuzma, Melo
    Lebron, Crowder
    Pope, Tony Snell
    Bradley, Rose,

Mcgee sold his home may be opting out.

Aron baynes, Noel
    Davis, Kuzma, Melo
    Lebron, Crowder
    Pope, Tony Snell
    Bradley, Rose,
    Saw that too. Could use that money to re-sign Rondo. Dwight for the BAE. MLE for a new piece

Los Angeles Lakers receive: Fred VanVleet
    Toronto Raptors receive: Kyle Kuzma, Danny Green and the Lakers 2020 1st round pick (28th pick)

VanVleet goes to LA to pair up with LeBron and AD...VanVleet on the Lakers could become that 3rd star even if his numbers are improving, FVV gives the Lakers defense and he's a PG/SG who can create his own shot but create for others. Plus VanVleet just fits in Laker Land.

Danny Green gets to go back to Toronto where he won a title and he also knows the culture over there

Kuzma in Toronto would be a good fit especially playing with Lowry and Siakam

Then the Lakers obviously will have no need for that 28th pick anyway so why not give it to Toronto?

Toronto then would have 2 picks back to back with the 28th via trade and the 29th pick

Plus then it really sets up not only the Raptors perfectly in terms of cap space but it also makes the Lakers stronger too as a team

Really is a win win here

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Toronto Raptors receive: Kyle Kuzma, Danny Green and the Lakers 2020 1st round pick (28th pick)

VanVleet goes to LA to pair up with LeBron and AD...VanVleet on the Lakers could become that 3rd star even if his numbers are improving, FVV gives the Lakers defense and he's a PG/SG who can create his own shot but create for others. Plus VanVleet just fits in Laker Land.

Danny Green gets to go back to Toronto where he won a title and he also knows the culture over there

Then the Lakers obviously will have no need for that 28th pick anyway so why not give it to Toronto?

Toronto then would have 2 picks back to back with the 28th via trade and the 29th pick

Plus then it really sets up not only the Raptors perfectly in terms of cap space but it also makes the Lakers stronger too as a team

Really is a win win here
    Never gone happen.
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Gasol sucks, is easily take my chances with DMC over that stuff.
    plus he already has his ring. We all saw what ring motivation did for Dwight and AD.. Just on that DMC and DRose over Gasol and maybe even FVF

Here it is

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y38oxdxo

We get our off the bench scoring playmaker in Rose. He's not a shooter but he is an efficient scorer (.490 fg %). Alsoa playmaker (5.6 APG).

We get a legitimate shooter in Snell. In the last 4 seasons he has shot .402 / .397 / .403 / .406 from three. And that's without the benefit of having played next to LBJ or Kawhi.

And we bring back Svi. Another legitimate shooter (.404 fm 3). Still only 22 years old.

I'm hesitant of trading Kuzma for what could maybe be 1 year of Rose but adding both Snell and Svi I'd do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post

Really is a win win here
    Do you honestly believe that that's the best Toronto can get for FVV with a S/T?

Page 34 of 61 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast