Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 45 of 61 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I have no emotional attachment to Kuzma personally, I would be fine if they kept him or traded him.

I always thought both the Kuzma hype was overstated, people were acting like he was the next Dirk or Pau, and I think the Kuzma hate is over stated too, his pay is in line with his production, it's not his fault that being the 3rd option on an LBJ team is awful for your stats.

The bigger issue is more fit, since AD wants to be a PF and since both LBJ and Rondo can't have the ball in their hands at the same time you get a problem of "where do you play him"

I'm fine if they trade him for something that makes sense, but if they keep him that's cool too.
    Here's a few IMO realistic trades for Kuzma where we get a better fitting player.
    ----
    To Portland centered around #16
    To Minnesota centered around #17

I think these would be the highest we can get in the draft because both teams have a need for a starting SF/PF combo. Plus both teams are in a win now mode (to diifferent degrees of course). I'd love to draft Saddiq Bey.
    ----
    To Utah for Bradley & #23
    Most likely Bey gone but we look towards Bane now and allow Bradley to get ready to take over soon as our starting C. Bradley doesn't play much cause behind an all-NBA center but when he does, he produces. His per 36 stats are very impressive.

I believe we have the luxury to have 2-3 young players (but not so young) and still win the championship next season.
    ----
    To Detroit for Kennard straight up

Just a better fit. Just read that he's playing mostly PG for them in some kind if training camp they're doing in Detroit.
    ----
    To Brooklyn for Jarret Allen straight up

I've read that they're looking to move him and they're in need of a PF.
    ----
    To Phoenix for Cameron Johnson straight up

Johnson was the #11 pick last season and shot .390 from 3 as a rookie. IMO Phoenix thinks about it cause they're a slow start away from Booker possibly asking for a trade. Kuzma is a more ready player right now.
    ----
    To Sacremento for Bjelica, #35 & #43
    To Philadelphia for Scott, #34 & #36
    To NY for Bullock, #27 & #38

The last 3 are meh but I wouldn't be upset. There will be a few college JRs and SRs being drafted in them ranges that are NBA ready players.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Then you are drunk!
    Not drunk, just thought that since we're talking about unrealistic players we want I'd join the conversation.

How about if we just give GS Green, Kuzma, McGee & #28? You seem to think that just cause we offer that package we can get whoever we want.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Not drunk, just thought that since we're talking about unrealistic players we want I'd join the conversation.

How about if we just give GS Green, Kuzma, McGee & #28? You seem to think that just cause we offer that package we can get whoever we want.
    Galinari is an unrealistic player for our team? Do you think that the Lakers need to give players to get him? Save those players for a better deal.
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Here's a few IMO realistic trades for Kuzma where we get a better fitting player.
    ----
    To Portland centered around #16
    To Minnesota centered around #17

I think these would be the highest we can get in the draft because both teams have a need for a starting SF/PF combo. Plus both teams are in a win now mode (to diifferent degrees of course). I'd love to draft Saddiq Bey.
    ----
    To Utah for Bradley & #23
    Most likely Bey gone but we look towards Bane now and allow Bradley to get ready to take over soon as our starting C. Bradley doesn't play much cause behind an all-NBA center but when he does, he produces. His per 36 stats are very impressive.

I believe we have the luxury to have 2-3 young players (but not so young) and still win the championship next season.
    ----
    To Detroit for Kennard straight up

Just a better fit. Just read that he's playing mostly PG for them in some kind if training camp they're doing in Detroit.
    ----
    To Brooklyn for Jarret Allen straight up

I've read that they're looking to move him and they're in need of a PF.
    ----
    To Phoenix for Cameron Johnson straight up

Johnson was the #11 pick last season and shot .390 from 3 as a rookie. IMO Phoenix thinks about it cause they're a slow start away from Booker possibly asking for a trade. Kuzma is a more ready player right now.
    ----
    To Sacremento for Bjelica, #35 & #43
    To Philadelphia for Scott, #34 & #36
    To NY for Bullock, #27 & #38

The last 3 are meh but I wouldn't be upset. There will be a few college JRs and SRs being drafted in them ranges that are NBA ready players.
    No going to happen.
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Galinari is an unrealistic player for our team? Do you think that the Lakers need to give players to get him? Save those players for a better deal.
    I was talking about offering that package to GS for Klay Thompson. Surely GS will say yes because you think it's that easy, just offer it and the other team will say yes.

Then we can sign Gallo for the BAE. That way you can get your guy and me mine.

Who do you guys trade for, assuming both in full health, LaVine or Oladipo? Guys coming out will be DG/Kuz/Cook/#28

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Who do you guys trade for, assuming both in full health, LaVine or Oladipo? Guys coming out will be DG/Kuz/Cook/#28
    in a heart beat!

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    NBA Rumors: Lakers Could Land LaMarcus Aldridge For Kyle Kuzma, Danny Green And JaVale McGee

The Los Angeles Lakers are coming off winning their league-leading 17th NBA Championship but that doesn’t mean that they’re satisfied or won’t try to become an even better team next season.

It’s clear that the Lakers could still make a move or two to improve their roster, especially considering that the Golden State Warriors, Denver Nuggets, Los Angeles Clippers, and Brooklyn Nets are all going to be back at full strength and even better next season.

That’s why Jonathan Kiernan of FanSided claimed that the team could look to trade Danny Green, Kyle Kuzma, and JaVale McGee to the San Antonio Spurs in return for LaMarcus Aldridge to round up their Big 3:

“For his size and position, LaMarcus Aldridge is an exceptional shooter. The lack of respect that Dwight Howard and JaVale McGee got on the perimeter would not be allowed whilst Aldridge is on the floor. He is way too consistent from deep for teams not to give him respect from outside. This in turn gives the likes of Anthony Davis and LeBron James even more room to get their way to the basket and punish teams on a nightly basis. Aldridge can also step in and allow Davis to cook from the outside also,” the report said.

Kyle Kuzma reportedly impressed Gregg Popovich during their time together with Team USA, so it wouldn’t be surprising for him to be interested in him. He’s already coached Danny Green and knows what he’s capable of doing, and JaVale McGee is the rim protector and rebounder that would perfectly fit their system.

As for the Lakers, they’d have another scorer that they could trust down the stretch and that could give them more space for LeBron James and Anthony Davis when they drive. Also, LaMarcus Aldridge has been rumored to want out of San Antonio for a while now, so this trade would be a win-win scenario for everybody involved.

https://fadeawayworld.net/2020/10/27...-javale-mcgee/
    I’d be down for this

If both are 100% then I probably go dipo because he is a good defender and LaVine really isn’t. But based off of the reality of what I’ve seen from both over the last two years I go LaVine. He’s been better as of late and younger with more upside

I too would go with Lavine. As constructed i really think either him or Beal is the best fit. Hes not great to be a number 1 or maybe not even a 2 but would be the perfect 3rd. On top of that with both stars penciled in at forward he would slide right in.

Davis
    Lebron
    Lavine
    Pope
    Bradley

on a closing unit would be hella fun.

Howard or Noel or Gasol, Cousins
    Davis, Morris
    Lebron, Melo
    Lavine, Pope
    Bradley, Rondo
    Last edited by ldawg; 10-28-2020 at 03:10 PM.

I saw a Lillard possibility to Lakers. That will be awesome if it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by QUICKTRADE View Post
    I saw a Lillard possibility to Lakers. That will be awesome if it happens.
    Llullz

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    I too would go with Lavine. As constructed i really think either him or Beal is the best fit. Hes not great to be a number 1 or maybe not even a 2 but would be the perfect 3rd. On top of that with both stars penciled in at forward he would slide right in.

Davis
    Lebron
    Lavine
    Pope
    Bradley

on a closing unit would be hella fun.
    I also think LaVine is just a better fit than Dipo regardless of talent. Better 3 point shooter, better starter and finisher on the fast break and transition. He better player off ball. He will mesh with Lebron and Rondo better.

Rather get Oladipo if he is healthy.

"To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

Page 45 of 61 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast