Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 44 of 61 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    It only takes one willing partner. Take green!
    Knicks willing to take on bad salary in trades

A note on the offseason: several teams said the Knicks are open to using their cap space to take on undesirable contracts via trade, SNY has learned. The Knicks would presumably acquire another draft pick and young player in this kind of trade. New York has the No. 8, No. 27 and No. 38 picks in the draft. – via SportsNet New York
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    the idea of lamarcus is not a bad idea. His contract falls in the plan.

Lamarcus, noel
    davis, morris
    lebron, melo
    pope, marco belinelli
    bradley, caruso, rondo
    f la!
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    I am glad that you already spoke to him. I am going to erase his name from my fantasy league!
    I just asked how you think we should get Gallo, free agency or trade?

In free agency, how much do you expect him to sign for? He will be 32 years old this coming season. Green at 32 signed for $15 million a season, Ariza at 34 signed for $12.5 million and Reddick at 35 signed for $13 million. I don't think Gallo goes for anything less then what Green just got. We don't have that.

As for a S/T, I believe they have to be for 3 years. We're not gonna sign him for 3 years. Pelinka just said about getting a young player.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

It only takes one willing partner. Take green!
    Knicks willing to take on bad salary in trades

A note on the offseason: several teams said the Knicks are open to using their cap space to take on undesirable contracts via trade, SNY has learned. The Knicks would presumably acquire another draft pick and young player in this kind of trade. New York has the No. 8, No. 27 and No. 38 picks in the draft. – via SportsNet New York
    So what are we getting from NY?

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    So what are we getting from NY?
    Ask Pelinka?
    Lebron is the one!

I just asked how you think we should get Gallo, free agency or trade?

In free agency, how much do you expect him to sign for? He will be 32 years old this coming season. Green at 32 signed for $15 million a season, Ariza at 34 signed for $12.5 million and Reddick at 35 signed for $13 million. I don't think Gallo goes for anything less then what Green just got. We don't have that.

As for a S/T, I believe they have to be for 3 years. We're not gonna sign him for 3 years. Pelinka just said about getting a young player.
    Of course us only what you think. We are just playing here. I still want Gallinari in our team.
    Lebron is the one!

Of course us only what you think. We are just playing here. I still want Gallinari in our team.
    I want Klay Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    I don't know... its pretty simple if you think about it. Rob Pelinka just said that:

"if you study our cap, we have the flexibility to say can we add another REALLY REALLY talented YOUNG player to run it out with AD if he chooses to stay as a free agent for 5,6,7,8 years.."

Should the Lakers do it this offseason, and I think they will to try to go back2back, my gut says they try and go for Zach LaVine. Back in Feb, he mentioned that he'd want to play with someone like LBJ. In case you guys missed it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CkW...ature=emb_logo

"There's a lot of dudes out there I'd love to play with, but is it going to be realistic?" LaVine said around the six-minute mark. "Everybody wants to play with the best players in the world, you know. I would love to go out there and play with a dude like LeBron James, but you're not going to get those type of opportunities I don't think."

The 6'6" guard also mentioned that he'd be interested in playing with a point guard who can go up and down the floor or a dominant big man who attracts double-teams and can kick out to open shooters.

Lebron James.
    A dominant big man.
    A point guard who can go up and down the floor.

Now, the only thing that this team can offer is Kuz/DG/#28. Salaries would match if the Bulls would agree.
    Here's the whole quote by Pelinka:

“We do want to do a couple things. We hope that we can have another championship run next year, for sure, and we’re going to work hard to try to keep the pieces around LeBron and AD, build pieces around LeBron and AD to do that. But also, with the future, again, if you study our cap (space) we have the flexibility to say, “Can we add another really, really talented young player to run it out with AD if he chooses to stay as a free agent for five, six, seven, eight years?”

He says for this coming season we're trying to repeat and keep the players around LBJ and AD. Then in the future get another really really talented young player.

I take that he knows we ain't got much to offer right now. So lets just run it back and win it again.

Here's the whole quote by Pelinka:

“We do want to do a couple things. We hope that we can have another championship run next year, for sure, and we’re going to work hard to try to keep the pieces around LeBron and AD, build pieces around LeBron and AD to do that. But also, with the future, again, if you study our cap (space) we have the flexibility to say, “Can we add another really, really talented young player to run it out with AD if he chooses to stay as a free agent for five, six, seven, eight years?”

He says for this coming season we're trying to repeat and keep the players around LBJ and AD. Then in the future get another really really talented young player.

I take that he knows we ain't got much to offer right now. So lets just run it back and win it again.
    Opinión!
    Lebron is the one!

I want Klay Thompson
    Then you are drunk!
    Lebron is the one!

Mcgee, Cousins
    Davis, Morris
    Lebron, Melo
    Pope, Josh jackson
    Lavine, Bradley

Whatever Pelinka decides to do im pretty much on board with. He obviously knew what he was doing this last season even though the cards he was dealt were pretty bad prior to the AD trade.

I was still scratching my head on the decision to bring in Dudley. Great locker room guy, but not much left on the court.

I know a lot of people here were big on bringing Jerry West back including me, but he has shown us that he belongs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Howard, Cousins
    Davis, kuzma
    Lebron, Melo
    Pope, Danny, Dion
    Dennis, Bradley, Caruso

Mcgee, Tucker, Cook, 28th for Dennis schroder

Tristán any one?
    https://youtu.be/0wSNoD6ekVA

He seems to know something and he is grateful to Lebron!
    Lebron is the one!

NBA Rumors: Lakers Could Land LaMarcus Aldridge For Kyle Kuzma, Danny Green And JaVale McGee

The Los Angeles Lakers are coming off winning their league-leading 17th NBA Championship but that doesn’t mean that they’re satisfied or won’t try to become an even better team next season.

It’s clear that the Lakers could still make a move or two to improve their roster, especially considering that the Golden State Warriors, Denver Nuggets, Los Angeles Clippers, and Brooklyn Nets are all going to be back at full strength and even better next season.

That’s why Jonathan Kiernan of FanSided claimed that the team could look to trade Danny Green, Kyle Kuzma, and JaVale McGee to the San Antonio Spurs in return for LaMarcus Aldridge to round up their Big 3:

“For his size and position, LaMarcus Aldridge is an exceptional shooter. The lack of respect that Dwight Howard and JaVale McGee got on the perimeter would not be allowed whilst Aldridge is on the floor. He is way too consistent from deep for teams not to give him respect from outside. This in turn gives the likes of Anthony Davis and LeBron James even more room to get their way to the basket and punish teams on a nightly basis. Aldridge can also step in and allow Davis to cook from the outside also,” the report said.

Kyle Kuzma reportedly impressed Gregg Popovich during their time together with Team USA, so it wouldn’t be surprising for him to be interested in him. He’s already coached Danny Green and knows what he’s capable of doing, and JaVale McGee is the rim protector and rebounder that would perfectly fit their system.

As for the Lakers, they’d have another scorer that they could trust down the stretch and that could give them more space for LeBron James and Anthony Davis when they drive. Also, LaMarcus Aldridge has been rumored to want out of San Antonio for a while now, so this trade would be a win-win scenario for everybody involved.

https://fadeawayworld.net/2020/10/27...-javale-mcgee/

Page 44 of 61 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast