For Derozan
    Bring in DMC/Nerlens

AB/Rondo/Caruso
    Derozen/KCP/Waiters/THT
    Bron/Markief
    AD/Kostas
    Howard/DMC/Nerlens

Championship
    I could see Howard or DMC leaving, Howard got what he came here for, he'll probably seek more money elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Plus if you get CP3 to the Lakers, you would have to get rid of Rajon Rondo because Rondo and Paul hate each other. They always have and you think they would co exist if they are on the same team? The last time these mans saw each other foreal foreal they got into a fight...cue Lakers/Rockets...Rondo has never liked Paul and the feeling is mutual on Chris' part

If I'm the Lakers, I keep Rondo and have him as my starting PG going into next season. Get rid of KCP at the 1.
    I have no problem getting CP3 and dumping Rondo, CP3 is the superior player.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Not sure I want him over Grant. Grant is a defensive beast and is coming offensively. Zack is a great offensive player, but I donít really see him as anything more than an average defender at best at his position. Grant for a third the money and I think he makes us better because he can hold a guy like Kawhi to 2 points in the second half. I saw him muscle and block ADís shot. The only guy in the entire league this guy canít guard is Lebron. Grant is so valuable for this reason. He may be the best defender in the nba based on what he did in the Clippers series. He was darn good in the Lakers series too and made Bron work to get his points. Lebron is just 100% impossible to stop if he has any rhythm in his shot.
    IDK can he stop Giannis or Luka?
    Those guys can just score at will.

I have no emotional attachment to Kuzma personally, I would be fine if they kept him or traded him.

I always thought both the Kuzma hype was overstated, people were acting like he was the next Dirk or Pau, and I think the Kuzma hate is over stated too, his pay is in line with his production, it's not his fault that being the 3rd option on an LBJ team is awful for your stats.

The bigger issue is more fit, since AD wants to be a PF and since both LBJ and Rondo can't have the ball in their hands at the same time you get a problem of "where do you play him"

I'm fine if they trade him for something that makes sense, but if they keep him that's cool too.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I have no emotional attachment to Kuzma personally, I would be fine if they kept him or traded him.

I always thought both the Kuzma hype was overstated, people were acting like he was the next Dirk or Pau, and I think the Kuzma hate is over stated too, his pay is in line with his production, it's not his fault that being the 3rd option on an LBJ team is awful for your stats.

The bigger issue is more fit, since AD wants to be a PF and since both LBJ and Rondo can't have the ball in their hands at the same time you get a problem of "where do you play him"

I'm fine if they trade him for something that makes sense, but if they keep him that's cool too.
    This sums up how I feel about Kuzma as well.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post

Kuzmaís problem is he dislikes being a third wheel, because he thinks he can be higher. Let him go and get a player that is more humble and more consistent. But if they decide to keep it to protect the cap for next season is fine.Just get Galinari with the mid level cash.
    Lebron is the one!

I'd rather trade for Buddy Hield than DeRozan. He's younger and fits better into our system.

With that being said, the Lakers might not want anyone with a long contract except for LeBron and AD. If we are not making any major moves this offseason, I can see Rob planning something bigger.

We are going to be contending next year regardless of what happens with the rest of the roster besides LeBron and AD.

Quote Originally Posted by DanG View Post
    I'd rather trade for Buddy Hield than DeRozan. He's younger and fits better into our system.

With that being said, the Lakers might not want anyone with a long contract except for LeBron and AD. If we are not making any major moves this offseason, I can see Rob planning something bigger.

We are going to be contending next year regardless of what happens with the rest of the roster besides LeBron and AD.
    I would take Derozen over Buddy easily. He can create his own shot and create for others much better than Buddy can. Better finisher, just not as good of a 3 pt shooter.he only takes like .3 a game though. If he practiced 3ís I think he could get to be a 34% 3pt shooter. But Iím of the belief you let a Derozen play his game because we donít have anyone like him. We sourrounded Bron/Derozen/AD with 3 or shooters

Bradley Beal should be our target..

I dont think Lakers have a way to land Beal. He should be on top the list however.

Beal
    Lavine
    Derozan
    Gallinari
    Buddy
    Grant
    Last edited by ldawg; 10-27-2020 at 04:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    I dont think Lakers have a way to land Beal. He should be on top the list however.

Beal
    Lavine
    Derozan
    Gallinari
    Buddy
    Grant
    If Iím going for strictly winning next season in order of players to add who I believe help us accomplish that next season I go...

CP3
    Grant
    Beal
    Derozan
    Gallo
    Buddy

I think adding CP3 guarantees us a ring no matter what other teams do. Being able to have two of Rondo/Bron/CP3 on the court at all times is just unfair.

If Iím going for strictly winning next season in order of players to add who I believe help us accomplish that next season I go...

CP3
    Grant
    Beal
    Derozan
    Gallo
    Buddy

I think adding CP3 guarantees us a ring no matter what other teams do. Being able to have two of Rondo/Bron/CP3 on the court at all times is just unfair.
    CP3 would be nice but may not be possible with what we have to offer.

CP3
    Grant
    Beal
    Derozan
    Gallo
    Buddy

The way AD / LBJ / Lakers dominated the regular season and playoffs, there really wasn't a close 2nd on the court. The Clippers looked the part on paper but on the court they weren't even close. IMO bringing almost the same team back and we're good. No need for a desperate move. CP3 and Rondo just don't like each other period. CP3 is LBJs boy, Rondo is ADs boy - no need to test egos. CP3 is not needed at all.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

trade, Kuzma, tucker, 28th green for Lavine. Hope guys take a 1 year deal with verbal to resign the next season for more cash.

I dont think guys will opt out this season.

Mcgee, ??
    Davis. Morris
    Lebron, Joe Harris or grant
    Lavine, Pope
    Bradley, Rondo

Page 42 of 61 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast