Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 41 of 61 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Plus if you get CP3 to the Lakers, you would have to get rid of Rajon Rondo because Rondo and Paul hate each other. They always have and you think they would co exist if they are on the same team? The last time these mans saw each other foreal foreal they got into a fight...cue Lakers/Rockets...Rondo has never liked Paul and the feeling is mutual on Chris' part

If I'm the Lakers, I keep Rondo and have him as my starting PG going into next season. Get rid of KCP at the 1.

I don't know... its pretty simple if you think about it. Rob Pelinka just said that:

"if you study our cap, we have the flexibility to say can we add another REALLY REALLY talented YOUNG player to run it out with AD if he chooses to stay as a free agent for 5,6,7,8 years.."

Should the Lakers do it this offseason, and I think they will to try to go back2back, my gut says they try and go for Zach LaVine. Back in Feb, he mentioned that he'd want to play with someone like LBJ. In case you guys missed it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CkW...ature=emb_logo

"There's a lot of dudes out there I'd love to play with, but is it going to be realistic?" LaVine said around the six-minute mark. "Everybody wants to play with the best players in the world, you know. I would love to go out there and play with a dude like LeBron James, but you're not going to get those type of opportunities I don't think."

The 6'6" guard also mentioned that he'd be interested in playing with a point guard who can go up and down the floor or a dominant big man who attracts double-teams and can kick out to open shooters.

Lebron James.
    A dominant big man.
    A point guard who can go up and down the floor.

Now, the only thing that this team can offer is Kuz/DG/#28. Salaries would match if the Bulls would agree.
    Last edited by Mave1002; 10-25-2020 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    I don't know... its pretty simple if you think about it. Rob Pelinka just said that:

"if you study our cap, we have the flexibility to say can we add another REALLY REALLY talented YOUNG player to run it out with AD if he chooses to stay as a free agent for 5,6,7,8 years.."

Should the Lakers do it this offseason, and I think they will to try to go back2back, my gut says they try and go for Zach LaVine. Back in Feb, he mentioned that he'd want to play with someone like LBJ. In case you guys missed it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CkW...ature=emb_logo

"There's a lot of dudes out there I'd love to play with, but is it going to be realistic?" LaVine said around the six-minute mark. "Everybody wants to play with the best players in the world, you know. I would love to go out there and play with a dude like LeBron James, but you're not going to get those type of opportunities I don't think."

The 6'6" guard also mentioned that he'd be interested in playing with a point guard who can go up and down the floor or a dominant big man who attracts double-teams and can kick out to open shooters.

Lebron James.
    A dominant big man.
    A point guard who can go up and down the floor.

Now, the only thing that this team can offer is Kuz/DG/#28. Salaries would match if the Bulls would agree.
    Iíd do that trade in a heartbeat

Or Lakers get just some better bench player in a one year deal and a player to grab the mid level like Galinari and they save cap for next season when there will be way more cap room. But Lebron can work his magic and then surprise us again. Either way we win!
    Lebron is the one!

I would go with Gallinari to the Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Iíd do that trade in a heartbeat
    It would be great but I think if they could pull off this Jerami Grant thing... easily the most playoff ready among all current players that are linked to the Lakers right now

I would go with Zack over Gallinari and grant. While Gallinari and grant can fit Zack would be a better fit. Been wanting him for a while. Would be sweet to land him and still keep kuzma but it may be impossible.
    Last edited by ldawg; 10-25-2020 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    I would go with Zack over Gallinari and grant. While Gallinari and grant can fit Zack would be a better fit. Been wanting him for a while. Would be sweet to land him and still keep kuzma but it may be impossible.
    Not sure I want him over Grant. Grant is a defensive beast and is coming offensively. Zack is a great offensive player, but I donít really see him as anything more than an average defender at best at his position. Grant for a third the money and I think he makes us better because he can hold a guy like Kawhi to 2 points in the second half. I saw him muscle and block ADís shot. The only guy in the entire league this guy canít guard is Lebron. Grant is so valuable for this reason. He may be the best defender in the nba based on what he did in the Clippers series. He was darn good in the Lakers series too and made Bron work to get his points. Lebron is just 100% impossible to stop if he has any rhythm in his shot.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Not sure I want him over Grant. Grant is a defensive beast and is coming offensively. Zack is a great offensive player, but I donít really see him as anything more than an average defender at best at his position. Grant for a third the money and I think he makes us better because he can hold a guy like Kawhi to 2 points in the second half. I saw him muscle and block ADís shot. The only guy in the entire league this guy canít guard is Lebron. Grant is so valuable for this reason. He may be the best defender in the nba based on what he did in the Clippers series. He was darn good in the Lakers series too and made Bron work to get his points. Lebron is just 100% impossible to stop if he has any rhythm in his shot.
    True but again will ad a forward which is where Lebron and Davis eat. This would mean Davis at center
    Last edited by ldawg; 10-25-2020 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by clifborder4fm View Post
    https://lakersdaily.com/report-laker...g-trade-talks/

This makes me wonder what AC's trade value really is... would AC, Kuz, and Green actually be enough to land us a Beal? Lavine? A. Gordon? Drummond+Garland+pick(s)?
    Looks like Drummond will be very much available. And for cheap.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/hoopshy...d-hayward/amp/

Probably wouldn't even need to add Kuzma
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Lakers trade Kuzma, Cook, Green & #28
    Lakers get Hood, Warren & McConnell

Blazers trade Hood & #16
    Blazers get Cook & Kuzma

Pacers trade Warren & McConnell
    Pacers get Green, #16 & #28

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    It would be great but I think if they could pull off this Jerami Grant thing... easily the most playoff ready among all current players that are linked to the Lakers right now
    Him and Galinari will be a sealed ring next season. Particularly if AB stays.
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post

And for the draft enthusiasts - have read twice now that Payton Pritchard out of Oregon has a first round promise and it is most likely us. Take the time to read his bio - sounds like a good mature age PG/SG prospect for this squad.
    LMFAO his NBA comparison is TJ McConnell

https://nbadraftroom.com/p/2020-2nd-round/

Was watching the Demar highlights. Dude is still so good. I would argue that he is the closest thing to Kobe Bryant in the league. He shot 53% last year. Can we make that trade happen? And he only has one year left so heíd come off the books after next season.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=inDzWNyCm0s

Page 41 of 61 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast