Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 155 of 156 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156 LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 2329
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Just for discussion purposes. Would you guys trade AD for Lillard? Something to consider with ADs injury history. For some reason AD has issues with one leg landings. Got injured both times with one leg landings. I worry that is a recipe for disaster like maybe an ACL tear in the near future.
    We knew from the beginning what we got with AD, a generational talent but at the same time very fragile. Lebron wanted him, he got him, now time to show him how to take care of his body.

Honestly Dame to LA isn't realistic at all imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    We knew from the beginning what we got with AD, a generational talent but at the same time very fragile. Lebron wanted him, he got him, now time to show him how to take care of his body.

Dame is a very long shot. Only if he forces them, but what can we offer? Nothing! Davis has two years to show that he can actually get stronger and healthier. He is now a champ with an aging super player getting close to max two good years if Lakers can actually grab an extra player that could provide them with 20 points average and pg skills. Dame would be the best, but not a realistic one like you said here. Lowry for two years or someone on those lines would make it until THT is ready if not traded before.
    Soon to be seen together!

Lillard is very doable if we offer AD and filler. I wonít do it but that should get Portland to listen.

Iíd do it. Dame is tough. AD is a *****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd do it...

The AD for Dame trade
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

If we got nurkic too..

Lillard is very doable if we offer AD and filler. I wonít do it but that should get Portland to listen.
    Without Lillard what would be the point in trading for Davis?

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Without Lillard what would be the point in trading for Davis?
    Portland would have better balance with AD in the post and MCCollum and Powell on the wings.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Portland would have better balance with AD in the post and MCCollum and Powell on the wings.

Lillard is the key guy. The only way they entertain that is if Lillard demands a trade. Other than that I canít picture it. Davis to injury prone and struggles to make the playoffs.

Lillard is the key guy. The only way they entertain that is if Lillard demands a trade. Other than that I canít picture it. Davis to injury prone and struggles to make the playoffs.
    AD would be the best player traded for Dame. We would lose our interior defense unless we got a good interior defender.

AD would be the best player traded for Dame. We would lose our interior defense unless we got a good interior defender.
    If we really felt that way we wonít entertain a Davis for Lillard swap. Kwame brown when healthy could have been the best center in the nba but unreliable.

If we really felt that way we wonít entertain a Davis for Lillard swap. Kwame brown when healthy could have been the best center in the nba but unreliable.
    No, Kwame Brown could not have been the best center in the league. Ever. Even if he was the only center in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    No, Kwame Brown could not have been the best center in the league. Ever. Even if he was the only center in the league.

Oops my bad lol 😂 I meant to say Andrew Bynum

Not that Davis Issa bad as Bynum but Lillard holds more value to Blazers.

Kwame?
    Soon to be seen together!