Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 121 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 2237
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Interesting. Now that would be something that Pelinka would do. That has more merit than that crazy deal that was proposed.
    Still not convinced by this report but might be a last second plan for toronto if no team is raising its offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Drummond is our biggest need, he would be a younger Dwight, we would have a scary frontcourt.
    I would be ecstatic if we just get him. Anything else is a bonus. Let Schroeder go in the offseason and give the money to Drummond. Him next to AD would be a killer lineup. We have THT and Caruso.

Still not convinced by this report but might be a last second plan for toronto if no team is raising its offer.
    Lowry either gets traded for peanuts or gets bought out. I'm calling it. It's a worse situation than Drummonds. He is 127 years.

I would be ecstatic if we just get him. Anything else is a bonus. Let Schroeder go in the offseason and give the money to Drummond. Him next to AD would be a killer lineup. We have THT and Caruso.
    Exactly, he would make us scary inside again, like tex said we lost part of our last year's identity by getting smaller and softer in the paint.

Lowry either gets traded for peanuts or gets bought out. I'm calling it. It's a worse situation than Drummonds. He is 127 years.
    Lol

Lowry is an upgrade to the pg position. Even if us one year only, but I will hate to loose THT. If Pelinka finds a way to pull this one without loosing him, plus Drummond, he is a genius! Lowry might even sign next season with a big discount or facilitate a trade, but he has to help win it again. One freaking hour!
    Soon to be seen together!

Shams just said miami is the frontrunner for lowry, good

Back to the Lakers! Just kidding!

NBA Central: Danny Green’s agent told him to expect to be traded, per @Keith Pompey pic.twitter.com/jQWEqIfcAA – via Twitter TheNBACentral

He can kiss my a s s! This idiots just freaking putting things out there. Lakers just have to wait. If he goes to another team then wait for the waivers and our big prize Drummond! I hope!

Not liking the rumors of Schroeder being leaked out. He will either leave the lakers in the offseason or not even negotiate with us and give us a friendly discount because we are trying to trade him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Not liking the rumors of Schroeder being leaked out. He will either leave the lakers in the offseason or not even negotiate with us and give us a friendly discount because we are trying to trade him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah but maybe the Lakers aren't interested either by bringing him back

The Schroeder extension should have gotten done in February and definitely before the deadline.

Since that hasn't happened I can see him being packaged. Shame because he is one of the quickest point guards out there. I guess he may be looking for 20 million plus.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    The Schroeder extension should have gotten done in February and definitely before the deadline.

Since that hasn't happened I can see him being packaged. Shame because he is one of the quickest point guards out there. I guess he may be looking for 20 million plus.

But Lebron can not wait until he becomes more consistent and a force. About 35 minutes left.

Food for Thought..

Avery Bradley has missed just about 2 months with a Calf injury.

Miami can't be happy about that with a shortened season.

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Go to Miami. They will match up better with the Nets.