Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 40 of 62 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Danny for experience and somewhat better D. While he was not lights out like he was in Canada he was still ok overall and a vet presents. With Snell the drop off wont be much on O but not sure about D.
    Same question to you, if we would've had Snell instead of Green do you think we wouldn't of won the championship?
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by mave1002 View Post
    depends how much the knicks value him. If we could get the guy for cook/#28, then by all means. I've always liked tall and lanky point guards ala shaun livingston. I believe payton can be a someone like that. He 's a decent defender and could average 6-7 dimes per game in a roster like ours.

He's acc though.
    acc?

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    acc?
    My bad. CAA* sports. We're all familiar with Aaron Mintz. He doesn't like the Lakers so much for some reason.

https://www.caa.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    My bad. CAA* sports. We're all familiar with Aaron Mintz. He doesn't like the Lakers so much for some reason.

https://www.caa.com/
    👍

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany543 View Post
    Start your home business right now. Spend more time with your family and earn. Start bringing 56$/hour just on a computer. Very easy way to make your life happy and earning continuously.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.zoom80.com
    Titttaaayyysss!!!

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Same question to you, if we would've had Snell instead of Green do you think we wouldn't of won the championship?
    defense might have dropped a tad bit but i think they still win.

defense might have dropped a tad bit but i think they still win.
    Green and Kuzma need to go.
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    No they dont it just depends on what your getting back. The kuzma hate is way way over the top. People form a picture in their head thinking hes Dirk and when he dont play like Dirk get upset. Kuzma contract is in line with his play and the teams flexible plans and dont need to go. The expectations need to be scaled back. At 15 mil that contract was to be the 3rd option player that went from Kawhi to green. Would love to trade Green for a legit 3rd option but is it possible.
    Last edited by ldawg; 10-24-2020 at 10:17 PM.

No they dont it just depends on what your getting back. The kuzma hate is way way over the top. People form a picture in their head thinking hes Dirk and when he dont play like Dirk get upset. Kuzma contract is in line with his play and the teams flexible plans and dont need to go. The expectations need to be scaled back. At 15 mil that contract was to be the 3rd option player that went from Kawhi to green. Would love to trade Green for a legit 3rd option but is it possible.
    They must go, but they might not.
    Lebron is the one!

Any player that could come and score 20 a night consistently.
    Lebron is the one!

OMG - dog with a bone. Thereís probably 50 other players we could get that would impact this team as much as Snell or Green. Green started, Snell wouldnt.

Change the record.

Good post.

They must go, but they might not.
    Do they or donít they?

Any player that could come and score 20 a night consistently.
    Ridiculous post. Only 30 players averaged over 20 ppg for the season and that didnít include players like Butler, Murray and Morant. Sure, letís get a player that gives us 20 consistently - doesnít exist in our price range. Be serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    OMG - dog with a bone. Thereís probably 50 other players we could get that would impact this team as much as Snell or Green. Green started, Snell wouldn't.
    This has been my point the whole time. That's why I don't get you getting all bent out if shape cause I suggest a trade where we replace DG with Snell plus get another player of need. I never say trade them straight up cause that does absolutely nothing for either team. I always try to incorporate us getting another shooter (Svi, McDermott) or playmaker (Rose, McConnell) in the trade.

That way our free agency needs list is shorter cause we have very little spending cash this off-season.

What do you expect to get this off-season in free agency? Hiw do you expect to re-sign Howard and Morris plus a playmaker and shooter?

Believe me, it's gonna be all about winning again next season without affecting the cap for 2021. I don't anymore has to be proven that Kuzma us not the player we all hoped for. If a deal comes along that will give us a better shot at repeating then Kuzma, Kuzma will be moved. Doesn't have to be young or flashy, just makes us better next season.

Really doubt we're still waiting for Kuzma to reach his potential. He is what he is, an average player on a good team or a #s guy on a bad team.

14. 10-25-2020, 05:10 AM

Believe me, it's gonna be all about winning again next season without affecting the cap for 2021. I don't anymore has to be proven that Kuzma us not the player we all hoped for. If a deal comes along that will give us a better shot at repeating then Kuzma, Kuzma will be moved. Doesn't have to be young or flashy, just makes us better next season.

Really doubt we're still waiting for Kuzma to reach his potential. He is what he is, an average player on a good team or a #s guy on a bad team.
    We all know its about trying to win again. Its about Davis and Lebron any other player can be moved or upgrade. Still dont change that Kuzma dont have to be moved. Its not about his potential what potential are we waiting on? The dude makes over 3.5mil and avg 12ppg off the bench. Bradley avg 1 assist 8 points and was not around in the playoffs. Lakers need to concentrate and finding that 3rd key player. Moving Kuzma is the least of worries. If he have to be dealt so be it but he dont need to be moved.

Kuzma gotta go

Page 40 of 62 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast