Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 61 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    He is our Derrick Fisher. His value is beyond his contract. And agreed, we will never get equal value. He has proven he can play in a close out game in the finals and play well. I harped on KCP like a lot of guys and ate crow with no problems but that dude is a keeper also.
    *Derek

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    Exactly.

Only on here. And if you look, itís the same 10 or so posters.

Could see that coming. What about Snell? Oh wait.

No, he is not a keeper. There will be tons of interest and we WILL trade him if a decent trade comes up. I like AC, but heís not a key role player.

And for the draft enthusiasts - have read twice now that Payton Pritchard out of Oregon has a first round promise and it is most likely us. Take the time to read his bio - sounds like a good mature age PG/SG prospect for this squad.
    So, base on your genius logic, Green does not deserve the harsh criticism, but Caruso can go any time? Amazing!
    Lebron is the one!

Exactly.

No, he is not a keeper. There will be tons of interest and we WILL trade him if a decent trade comes up. I like AC, but heís not a key role player.

And for the draft enthusiasts - have read twice now that Payton Pritchard out of Oregon has a first round promise and it is most likely us. Take the time to read his bio - sounds like a good mature age PG/SG prospect for this squad.
    Do you think that if Green was replaced with Snell we wouldn't of won the championship?
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    I wanna say run it back but I know that we'll need a playmaker who can cover for LBJ/Rondo in the regular season. Main reason why I'd like to see the Lakers get something of value in return should they decide to trade Kyle Kuzma.

Maybe a 3way with NYK and IND?

Knicks get Oladipo, Cook and #27 via IND
    Pacers get Kuzma, Green, Bullock and picks #8/#28 via LAL
    Lakers get Payton, McDermott

NYK - basically its #8 for a Oladipo and another 1st
    Robinson/Gibson
    Randle/Portis
    Barrett/Knox
    Oladipo/Ellington
    Ntilikina/DSJ

IND- Acquires two starters and a package of Turner/Lamb/#8/#28 for a superstar
    Sabonis/Goga
    Kuzma/Leaf
    Warren/Bullock
    Green/J.Holiday
    Brogdon/A.Holiday

LAL Acquires a 3rd playmaker behind LBJ/Rondo, a much needed shooter and a couple of vets via FA
    Re-sign: Rondo/KCP/Bradley
    MLE: Marcus Morris/Dwight Howard
    BAE: Markieff Morris
    VM: DMC/Dudz

Howard/Morris (DMC)
    Davis/Morris (Dudz)
    LBJ/McDermott (Kostas)
    KCP/Caruso (THT)
    Bradley/Payton (Rondo)
    This is the 2nd time I've seen you mention Payton. I honestly don't think it would take that much to get him, especially not Kuzma. Green and #28 could most likely get us Payton and Ellington.

Look at Paytons history. He was a lottery pick by Orlando and for some reason they surprisingly traded him to Phoenix for a 2nd round pick. He was the starting PG for Orlando when he got traded. And Orlando didn't have another PG waiting in the wings. They pretty much stayed without a PG. Now he's in Phoenix that also doesn't have a PG, they didn't even extend him a QO. Even without a PG. Plays 1 season at NO (he's from Louisiana) and they don't bring him back the next season.

Eh? so........... if AC is not that.... the Lakers coach was probably lying when he said Ďevery teamí wanted Alex Caruso during trade talks.

Got me fooled.
    want him or not 1000 bucks is more than 100 bucks. I am Sure Lakers wanted to keep Ingram but the return was Davis. Any GM that hold up a trade because of AC should be fired on the spot. its not new to see folks here once and a while get attached to low level talent. Look i like AC but hes no Beal or Lavine.
    Last edited by ldawg; 10-24-2020 at 12:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    So, base on your genius logic, Green does not deserve the harsh criticism, but Caruso can go any time? Amazing!
    Youíre a flog. Take out of it whatever helps you think you have some idea about basketball, coz you donít.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Do you think that if Green was replaced with Snell we wouldn't of won the championship?
    No I donít because Danny wasnít integral to our success, a bit like Snell wouldnít be either.

Danny for experience and somewhat better D. While he was not lights out like he was in Canada he was still ok overall and a vet presents. With Snell the drop off wont be much on O but not sure about D.
    Last edited by ldawg; 10-24-2020 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    This is the 2nd time I've seen you mention Payton. I honestly don't think it would take that much to get him, especially not Kuzma. Green and #28 could most likely get us Payton and Ellington.

Look at Paytons history. He was a lottery pick by Orlando and for some reason they surprisingly traded him to Phoenix for a 2nd round pick. He was the starting PG for Orlando when he got traded. And Orlando didn't have another PG waiting in the wings. They pretty much stayed without a PG. Now he's in Phoenix that also doesn't have a PG, they didn't even extend him a QO. Even without a PG. Plays 1 season at NO (he's from Louisiana) and they don't bring him back the next season.
    Depends how much the Knicks value him. If we could get the guy for Cook/#28, then by all means. I've always liked tall and lanky point guards ala Shaun Livingston. I believe Payton can be a someone like that. He 's a decent defender and could average 6-7 dimes per game in a roster like ours.

He's ACC though.

Exactly.

Thanks for the tip on Pritchard. Iíll look him up. On AC, we agree to disagree but thatís what this forum is about. No worries.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    *Derek
    Lullz.

Kyle + #28 for A. Simons, Nasir Little and Gary Trent jr

If only a team with capspace could take DG/Kuz without sending any salaries back so we could accommodate Jerami Grant.

Depends how much the Knicks value him. If we could get the guy for Cook/#28, then by all means. I've always liked tall and lanky point guards ala Shaun Livingston. I believe Payton can be a someone like that. He 's a decent defender and could average 6-7 dimes per game in a roster like ours.

He's ACC though.
    IMO he could be had very cheap if the team was interested. The Knicks finished in last place with him, I'm sure they can finish in last place without him.

When I think of Dante Exum, he's the player that I believe can have a Shaun Livingston career.

If only a team with capspace could take DG/Kuz without sending any salaries back so we could accommodate Jerami Grant.
    The Knicks....

All 3 of Ellington, Payton & Gibson are only guaranteed $1 million each for next season.

Page 39 of 61 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast