Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 61 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I would tweet all of this with that first and foremost he is looking to make the right play. So even if heís in ultimate attack mode, if somebody cuts and is wide open underneath the basket for a dunk he will get them the ball immediately. I think he goes into every set with a completely open mind of what may happen depending on which play presents itself as the highest pct shot. He takes what the defense gives him and he wonít force a bad shot if someone is open with a better one.
    I wasn't saying it in a negative tone at all. LBJ won us a championship. I'm just saying that IMO Green would be better offensively playing with Rondo instead of LBJ. That's not a shot at LBJ.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Green is a slow bug and now a huge liability, but his $15 mill are a great reserve for a future drought.
    Lebron is the one!

Green struggled simply because he struggled maybe its the pressure of playing in LA. He also state he was hurt. I did not see the production drop with other players playing with Lebron so i dont think thats the case. over grown child Snoop dog and those fools who threatened him and his girls are just straight up stupid.
    Last edited by ldawg; 10-21-2020 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I wasn't saying it in a negative tone at all. LBJ won us a championship. I'm just saying that IMO Green would be better offensively playing with Rondo instead of LBJ. That's not a shot at LBJ.
    Oh no, I didnít think it was negative or that you were taking a shot a Lebron. My bad if my reply felt that way. Tweet was supposed to be tweak by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Green struggled simply because he struggled maybe its the pressure of playing in LA. He also state he was hurt. I did not see the production drop with other players playing with Lebron so i dont think thats the case. over grown child Snoop dog and those fools who threatened him and his girls are just straight up stupid.
    But you want him gone or not? I want his ars out! But maybe he wzill be kept asa cap saver coming up the bench if AB returns.
    Lebron is the one!

Danny Green gets too much hate. Dude was a clear cut starter on a championship team. People be bashing him just cause he shot 34% from three instead of 40%. He hasn't done that since 2016 in the playoffs, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    But you want him gone or not? I want his ars out! But maybe he wzill be kept asa cap saver coming up the bench if AB returns.
    It depends. Lebron will be 36 an Lakers lacked a consistent 3rd option. Danny is not the play making type guard and his 15 mil hold the key to getting such player. If they can include his contract in a trade to get someone like Beal or Lavine hell yeah. However if they trade him just to trade him and tie up money beyond 2021 then i prefer they bring back his expiring contract.
    Last edited by ldawg; 10-22-2020 at 06:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DanG View Post
    Danny Green gets too much hate. Dude was a clear cut starter on a championship team. People be bashing him just cause he shot 34% from three instead of 40%. He hasn't done that since 2016 in the playoffs, btw.
    DanG???

Hmmm...... Are you Danny Green lol...

Quote Originally Posted by DanG View Post
    It seems i'm not alone that dont hate DG . He still good defensively doing the little things. Let him stay for another year he's a lucky charm for a championship team. Maybe with all the hate he got he will work on his shooting this offseason. Look at KCP he improved and praised last post season but prior to that Lakers fans hated him lol.

Quote Originally Posted by showtime24 View Post
    It seems i'm not alone that dont hate DG . He still good defensively doing the little things. Let him stay for another year he's a lucky charm for a championship team. Maybe with all the hate he got he will work on his shooting this offseason. Look at KCP he improved and praised last post season but prior to that Lakers fans hated him lol.
    We can do better eventually. By the way, there are more that oppose your feelings about this guy.
    Lebron is the one!

Derrick Roseís wife laughs off Lakers trade rumor
    Lebron is the one!

https://heavy.com/sports/los-angeles...ade-mavericks/

Can probably take this one with a grain of salt but not sure what this trade would even look like..

Quote Originally Posted by clifborder4fm View Post
    https://heavy.com/sports/los-angeles...ade-mavericks/

Can probably take this one with a grain of salt but not sure what this trade would even look like..
    It doesn't even say who the Lakers might get back (unless I missed the obvious). We are just giving Green to them as a gift?

"To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    It doesn't even say who the Lakers might get back (unless I missed the obvious). We are just giving Green to them as a gift?
    This is the Lakers forum, anyone other then Luka and we get ripped off.

Trade suggestion I saw:

Luke Kennard Joins the Lakers

Los Angeles Lakers Receive: G/F Luke Kennard

Detroit Pistons Receive: 2020 No. 28 overall pick, SG Talen Horton-Tucker, G Quinn Cook

Despite winning the 2019-20 title, the Lakers were not a good outside shooting team.

L.A. ranked just 21st during the regular season in three-point accuracy (34.9 percent), finishing 12th out of 16 teams during the playoffs (35.4 percent).

Kennard would instantly become the Lakers' best outside threat as a 40.2 percent lifetime shooter from three who canned 42.2 percent of his catch-and-shoot threes this past season. At 6'5", he can line up at shooting guard or small forward, keeping the floor spaced for LeBron James and Anthony Davis.

At 24, Kennard is still improving and will be a restricted free agent next offseason, meaning the Lakers can match any offer he receives. This wouldn't just be a rental.

For the Pistons, getting a first-round pick in this draft and a 19-year-old guard in Horton-Tucker is good value for the team's rebuild.

A late first-rounder puts Detroit in position to grab a player such as Tre Jones, Jaden McDaniels or Cassius Winston, and Horton-Tucker averaged 18.1 points, 6.3 rebounds, 3.9 assists and 1.4 steals in 38 G League games as a rookie.

Cook gives the Pistons a veteran guard in the backcourt to help mentor whichever point guard the team likely selects with one of its first-round picks.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...s-can-make-now

Page 37 of 61 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast