Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 62 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Lakers might just bring back Kuzma and Green this coming season or everyone else. They might just get and extra player to help our guards or Galinari. Green expires in a year and Kuzma if he does not improve might be traded before the trading period ends. Lakers in order to grab a super star will be when all the deals they have this coming season expire.
    Davis and Lebron will remain here. The other pieces could be let go after 2021.
    This new season the team might be like this:
    Howard/ Thimpson?Gee?/Cousins?
    Davis/Kuzma/rookie?
    Lebron/ Morris/Rookie?
    Green/KCP/Smith
    AB/Rondo/Caruso/THT
    I will love Galinari to sign and a better Lebron back up.
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Ibaka? Galinari better.Melo yellow better stay in Portland. Noel no better than our dirty Gee! Morris twins? Keep the one we gave if he plays vet m. Green, Kuzma plus puck have to bring us a disgruntled star or just a solid pg,
    Noel is a lot better than Gee. He can guard wing players and is 3x stronger in post defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    You are obsessed. If it ainít Snell itís TJ McConnell. Thereís a saying, you can put lipstick on a pig, but itís still a pig.

We need a shooter badly, yes, but we need one that will shoot. Players regress/cower playing with LBJ. Canít see Snell being any different. JJ Redick for mine. Buddy Hield if SAC want him gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Obsessed? More like realistic. We don't have much to offer. And the little we do have to offer will easily get trumped by another team. So why waste time going for players that other teams will be hot for. We just need to find the right role players for AD & LBJ.

As for Snell, IMO if he were to have played his entire career playing next to Kawhi and LBJ (like Green) basketball history would be the same. Spurs still win, Raptors still win and we still win. And Green would be a regular Joe shmuck. The reason I'd prefer Snell over Green at this point in their careers is because I think Snell is better then Green.
    I'm obsessed in signing the Morris twins for the MLE [to go along with Dwight (BAE)/DMC (vets min)] coz I believe those two can produce in so many different ways off the bench and can keep AD fresh for the post season. This is if we fail to get either Gallo or Bertans.

I'm also obsessed about this unrealistic trade scenario that would land us Malcolm Brogdon. He'd be perfect for this team. Defense/Playmaking/Perimeter shooting. Name it.

Lakers might just bring back Kuzma and Green this coming season or everyone else. They might just get and extra player to help our guards or Galinari. Green expires in a year and Kuzma if he does not improve might be traded before the trading period ends. Lakers in order to grab a super star will be when all the deals they have this coming season expire.
    Davis and Lebron will remain here. The other pieces could be let go after 2021.
    This new season the team might be like this:
    Howard/ Thimpson?Gee?/Cousins?
    Davis/Kuzma/rookie?
    Lebron/ Morris/Rookie?
    Green/KCP/Smith
    AB/Rondo/Caruso/THT
    I will love Galinari to sign and a better Lebron back up.
    No

Just no

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Noel is a lot better than Gee. He can guard wing players and is 3x stronger in post defense.
    Noel, a Klutch agent. He is a shoe in to be a laker.

Bye bye JaVale

Shaq for the Odom deal? There have been really cheap deals than this one. Also I said disgruntled star. Davis for the set we send? Ingram? Kuzma will produce more as soon as he is out of here and Green is a $15 cap trekease to happen. Star is not a super star.
    Then you have to ask why you trading him at 2mil is it to get rid of green? That was Lakers and Pat Riley. Maybe its not totally impossible. But if another team wants that star may can offer more.
    Last edited by ldawg; 10-21-2020 at 04:35 AM.

Two things to keep in mind. Davis not playing center and Lebron will be 36. Either need to be deep or get a 3rd star

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    I'm obsessed in signing the Morris twins for the MLE [to go along with Dwight (BAE)/DMC (vets min)] coz I believe those two can produce in so many different ways off the bench and can keep AD fresh for the post season. This is if we fail to get either Gallo or Bertans.

I'm also obsessed about this unrealistic trade scenario that would land us Malcolm Brogdon. He'd be perfect for this team. Defense/Playmaking/Perimeter shooting. Name it.
    Brogdon is IMO the best PG to pair with AD and LBJ. I wish but I don't think it's really possible. I'm good with AB starting with AD/LBJ. He understands his role and gets it done in an overall plus rate. While on the court he's not a weak link.

Just read the other day that the Clippers didn't trade everything they did for Morris just to have him be a rental. Even though he was very critical of the Clippers after their season ended, I think they give him an offer he can't refuse. I think both Morris brothers stay where they're at.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Brogdon is IMO the best PG to pair with AD and LBJ. I wish but I don't think it's really possible. I'm good with AB starting with AD/LBJ. He understands his role and gets it done in an overall plus rate. While on the court he's not a weak link.

Just read the other day that the Clippers didn't trade everything they did for Morris just to have him be a rental. Even though he was very critical of the Clippers after their season ended, I think they give him an offer he can't refuse. I think both Morris brothers stay where they're at.
    I think having AB and DG as elite perimeter defenders would be good, do you think its worth giving DG another season to get his shot on point?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Pros and cons of trading Kyle Kuzma for the Los Angeles Lakers

https://clutchpoints.com/pros-and-co...ngeles-lakers/

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Both stink any way. We need to have an upgrade there.
    Lebron is the one!

Like some here , I would be a huge fan if somehow we can bring in Malcolm Brogdon.

I was really hoping we would have gotten him last season in Free Agency. He was my first pick in FA last season and the whole Kawhi thing messed that up.

I feel like we could have paid Brogdon over Danny Green and possibly KCP or Bradley. Also should have had Reddick last season.

I'm eager to see what Pelinka does this season with more clarity in the market and not as much uncertainty.

I guess the only good thing about cook and Javale picking up their options is including their salaries in a potential trade.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I think having AB and DG as elite perimeter defenders would be good, do you think its worth giving DG another season to get his shot on point?

Don't think we're gonna have a choice. Unless we package him with something/someone else I highly doubt there will be a market for him. Unless a team wants to unload a bad contract (not a disgruntled star) but a bad contract. Someone like Horford.

As for him getting his shot on point, I'll repeat what I said in the beginning of the season - he should come off the bench. IMO his shot will fall with him on the court with Rondo. In the starting unit and LBJ bringing the ball down the court his 1st thought is taking it all the way to the rim and hopefully getting an and 1. If that's not there LBJ looks for a cutter (something that KCP is better then him at). Now if that is not there and if AD isn't involved with the play LBJ usually shoots a 3 or drives and kicks out for a 3 - usually when the shot clock is low. There's no rhythm for DG.

With Rondo, Rondos 1st thought running the ball down the court is to find an open shooter. Green would shoot in stride, in rhythm.

With AB skipping out on the bubble, it made sense for Green to be in the starting line up along with KCP. But if both AB and KCP come back, IMO Green should come off the bench.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Don't think we're gonna have a choice. Unless we package him with something/someone else I highly doubt there will be a market for him. Unless a team wants to unload a bad contract (not a disgruntled star) but a bad contract. Someone like Horford.

As for him getting his shot on point, I'll repeat what I said in the beginning of the season - he should come off the bench. IMO his shot will fall with him on the court with Rondo. In the starting unit and LBJ bringing the ball down the court his 1st thought is taking it all the way to the rim and hopefully getting an and 1. If that's not there LBJ looks for a cutter (something that KCP is better then him at). Now if that is not there and if AD isn't involved with the play LBJ usually shoots a 3 or drives and kicks out for a 3 - usually when the shot clock is low. There's no rhythm for DG.

With Rondo, Rondos 1st thought running the ball down the court is to find an open shooter. Green would shoot in stride, in rhythm.

With AB skipping out on the bubble, it made sense for Green to be in the starting line up along with KCP. But if both AB and KCP come back, IMO Green should come off the bench.
    Good take; I think that would work well in the postseason

Then you have 4 elite perimeter defenders you can put out at different times in KCP/AB/DG/Caruso/Rondo (provided they're all back)

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

I would tweet all of this with that first and foremost he is looking to make the right play. So even if heís in ultimate attack mode, if somebody cuts and is wide open underneath the basket for a dunk he will get them the ball immediately. I think he goes into every set with a completely open mind of what may happen depending on which play presents itself as the highest pct shot. He takes what the defense gives him and he wonít force a bad shot if someone is open with a better one.

Page 36 of 62 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast