Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 84 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2216
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    I think we should try to get Evan Fournier..
    I'm torn on him even if he's french lol

Depends on who we would trade for him

It is also getting close to one part of every season, with the trade deadline a little more than a month away. “It’s a business, man,” said Rockets forward/center P.J. Tucker, who is in the final season of his contract and will be part of trade speculation until he is dealt or the deadline passes. “That’s the only thing I tell (teammates). You focus on today. Obviously, it can change on any day. But you have to keep your focus on what you’ve got going on that day, what team you’re on that day, and take care of your business.” – via Jonathan Feigen @ Houston Chronicle
    Top Rumors, Trade, PJ Tucker, Houston Rockets

“It was tough,” Tucker, who has played more games than any player since he returned to the NBA in the 2012-13 season. “It was the first time – it was weird – sitting out. I could have pushed through. At the time and circumstance to take the break would probably be good. But it was tough. “I’m still battling through it, getting better every day. I’m working, getting better. It’s a day-to-day thing. I participated in practice the last couple days, a little bit more every day. So, just building it up.” – via Jonathan Feigen @ Houston Chronicle
    They are resting!

The Lakers’ lightly used Quinn Cook, who has played only 62 minutes and whose deal pushes the Lakers much closer to the hard cap ahead of the trade deadline. As with the Nets players above, even if they want to keep him, the Lakers save some luxury-tax money by putting him on a 10-day and not having to pay him through the All-Star break. – via John Hollinger @ The Athletic
    They are resting!

PJ Tucker is washed.
    I disagree. He gave everything to that team and got Shiiiiit on by Harden.

I dont blame him for not being the same. Not to mention he was looking to get paid and Houston has been giving him the run around.

He even had to guard AD in the playoffs which just wasn't fair. He actually played him pretty well considering.

You cant find energy guys like that too often.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Swift Game; 02-22-2021 at 09:57 PM.

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by suffer2peace View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    I disagree. He gave everything to that team and got Shiiiiit on by Harden.

I dont blame him for not being the same. Not to mention he was looking to get paid and Houston has been giving him the run around.

He even had to guard AD in the playoffs which just wasn't fair. He actually played him pretty well considering.

You cant find energy guys like that too often.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    He’s 35. He’s done.. There will be better options.

We all know you don't like it, but your going to have to deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by suffer2peace View Post
    We all know you don't like it, but your going to have to deal with it.
    And you guys will be complaining about it too once you realize how crappy Cousins is..

And you guys will be complaining about it too once you realize how crappy Cousins is..
    +1 lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    +1 lmao
    What about Marc?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    What about Marc?
    I think the point of the post is that no matter who comes, Lakers fans will find a way to complain.

Also the idea of other buyout options being available coz this whole boogie to Lakers thing isn't even a certainty.

Pels (13-17) and Cavs (10-21)... Huge if --

IF the Lakers successfully acquire Andre Drummond, do you trade THT and Kuz's poison pill to the Pelicans for JJ Redick and the Pels' 1st round pick next year?

There’s going to be a lot of options in the buyout market I think. I just don’t get the love for Boogie. He’s not the same player he used to be. I’m cool with replacing Gasol but why not try to get better. I don’t think Cousins improves us at all. He might score more but he’s not better than Gasol on D in my opinion.