Follow us on Twitter

Page 83 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 2216
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Huh? Legit or just rumor?
    Rumor

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Rumor
    What is the rumor, I don't see it anywhere?
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

What is the rumor, I don't see it anywhere?
    No formal trade rumor just speculations what i heard if they make a trade. Lakers are over the cap so trading Kuzma is difficult and its a must the money match.

I tried to play with the trade machine with any potential Tucker trade and a small trade like that almost gut the team. I dont see them making a move to get to excited.

Its also said they are looking at shooters since they fell to the bottom of the league again.
    Last edited by ldawg; 02-21-2021 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    This year, KCP is our biggest trading chip. I donít think heíll replicate what he did for us last year. He already has the excuse of being tired and plus he got paid this past offseason, so heís good. Now to just rid of him. I think his value is going to drop from here on out throughout this contract.
    I actually agree with this.

KCP cannot guard Kawhi or PG13..let alone Jamal Murray. Caruso also the same, although Caruso is a keeper because he has something to prove.

I dont think KCP cares about anything else other than the money at this point and he has gotten paid.

No way we should move THT. He is going to be a really good player in the league. Mathews and Morris are expendable.

Give me PJ tucker all day for KCP.

Unless kcp will be part of a bigger trade piece.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Base on everything it will be risky to rebuild in the middle of the season but Lakers need to make Package centered around KCP, THT and see who they can get. KCP because hes a bench player at best and THT is the only young asset to trade and will get offered a big contract in the off season.

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    I actually agree with this.

KCP cannot guard Kawhi or PG13..let alone Jamal Murray. Caruso also the same, although Caruso is a keeper because he has something to prove.

I dont think KCP cares about anything else other than the money at this point and he has gotten paid.

No way we should move THT. He is going to be a really good player in the league. Mathews and Morris are expendable.

Give me PJ tucker all day for KCP.

Unless kcp will be part of a bigger trade piece.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    PJ Tucker is washed.

Tucker will be a difference maker, because he is capable to defend from 1-5 depending who we play. Nets played Tarantula at the 5. Last game vs us they play very small. They are a threat if we do not get a player like this guy. Our guards are not big enough to stop bigger guards or even try sfs. This guy can. Boogie and him. Then Davis comes back. Give KCP for them.
    They are resting!

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Base on everything it will be risky to rebuild in the middle of the season but Lakers need to make Package centered around KCP, THT and see who they can get. KCP because hes a bench player at best and THT is the only young asset to trade and will get offered a big contract in the off season.
    Please include Kuzma.
    They are resting!

Houston has Wall, Olidipo, Gordon & Exum that make a combined $88 million this season, why would they want KCP?

You guys do realize that the other team has a say so on who they want and don't want, right?
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Houston has Wall, Olidipo, Gordon & Exum that make a combined $88 million this season, why would they want KCP?

You guys do realize that the other team has a say so on who they want and don't want, right?
    Thats why i just dont see it happening. Lakers will need t include a 3rd team. the Money situation just dont match and trading Kuzma is difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Please include Kuzma.
    poison pill

If weíre counting on PJ Tucker and Boogie Cousins to save the season so to speak then weíre in big trouble. Those guys have completely sucked *** all season. Cousins doesnít even play D. Heís not better than Gasol. Why add another slow big when we already have one? As much as I canít stand KCP there is now way you trade a 28 year old Pope for a 35 year old Tucker. We donít need to get older. If Tucker were bought out then I could see adding him but to trade for him would be dumb.

I think we should try to get Evan Fournier..

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    If weíre counting on PJ Tucker and Boogie Cousins to save the season so to speak then weíre in big trouble. Those guys have completely sucked *** all season. Cousins doesnít even play D. Heís not better than Gasol. Why add another slow big when we already have one? As much as I canít stand KCP there is now way you trade a 28 year old Pope for a 35 year old Tucker. We donít need to get older. If Tucker were bought out then I could see adding him but to trade for him would be dumb.

This. I fail to understand why people want Tucker over KCP while heís older and most importantly hasnít played well this whole season. I get they had a rough start and no one wanted to be there including Tucker but still. Cousin would be good but he has lost his lateral movement significantly and canít finish around the rim or block the tiniest guard. Dude is a wash and only usable at the end of the bench. Having him and Gasol will be suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Please include Kuzma.
    How? His new salary doesnít kick in until next season. Trading him will be hard and will require other pieces to match salary