Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 46 of 62 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I also think LaVine is just a better fit than Dipo regardless of talent. Better 3 point shooter, better starter and finisher on the fast break and transition. He better player off ball. He will mesh with Lebron and Rondo better.
    yep. He is exactly what this team needs. He can create for himself and others, off the ball catch and shoot, run the floor and finish and i love that hes 6'6 as well. Hes also confident and a very good free throw shooter. He have the tools to defend just need a little coaching. He brings that Kobe high flying acrobatic act. I think Lebron with the help of his buddy Wade can help take his game to another level.
    Last edited by ldawg; 10-28-2020 at 09:01 PM.

Could Wade come back and play off the bench?

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Could Wade come back and play off the bench?
    I think he can playing a solid 15mpg. But thats only if he kept in shape.

Both Victor and Lavine would be good however. Both have a good contract

https://youtu.be/VPTf09P6h8U

Very interesting...

My idea of this would be Schroeder, lowry and then Rose in that order.

Schroeder much younger and probably more durable. If Rondo some how left that would be a bit devastating for sure. Lowry would be a nice Alternative.

Rose to me is way to injury prone and getting up their in NBA age. Not a true game manager in my opinion compared to Rondo or Lowry.

Lowry is probably the best shooter if the bunch.

How about I throw out a different name....
    Jrue Holiday over all of those guys. We may need a 3rd team to make the $ work.

That would be a great fit with AD and Lebron.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post

Very interesting...

Schroeder much younger and probably more durable. If Rondo some how left that would be a bit devastating for sure. Lowry would be a nice Alternative.

Rose to me is way to injury prone and getting up their in NBA age. Not a true game manager in my opinion compared to Rondo or Lowry.

Yeah I like Jrue the damager over all those guys
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 10-30-2020 at 01:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post

Very interesting...

AB will hold the spot just fine. Lakers need a Galinari type of player to open the paint better.
    Davis,Howard?Gee
    Galinari,Kuzma?
    Lebron,Morris
    KCP,Green? Waiters
    AB, Rondo?Caruso, rookie
    Green and Kuzma might be gone or kept, but they could bring a pg or a better sg.
    PICK YOUR POISON!
    Galinari would have to accept to sign for MLE.
    I also like a trade for D Schroeder. Green and the pick. They get a good pick and they can turn around an offer Green to another team for another pick. Not easy, but possible.
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by clifborder4fm View Post
    https://heavy.com/sports/los-angeles...ade-mavericks/

Can probably take this one with a grain of salt but not sure what this trade would even look like..
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    It doesn't even say who the Lakers might get back (unless I missed the obvious). We are just giving Green to them as a gift?
    Read a prediction article yesterday and it hasvus trading Green to Dallas for Hardaway Jr. Says Dallas realy values Greens experience and defense.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Read a prediction article yesterday and it hasvus trading Green to Dallas for Hardaway Jr. Says Dallas realy values Greens experience and defense.
    Interesting trade. Not many would Think of or rate him but heís a more offensive player than Green. Not sure. Would like Seth Curry though. Very good shooter.

Where do you keep getting ĎPrestoní from? Itís Payton PRITCHARD.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Where do I sign. Thatís a good trade for both teams. Hardaway will get the most wide open shots in his career from Rondo and Lebron. He is a very good shooter and does not shy away from big games. Like LaVar, I feel that Greens defense will take another dip next year.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Where do I sign. Thatís a good trade for both teams. Hardaway will get the most wide open shots in his career from Rondo and Lebron. He is a very good shooter and does not shy away from big games. Like LaVar, I feel that Greens defense will take another dip next year.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    Interesting trade. Not many would Think of or rate him but heís a more offensive player than Green. Not sure. Would like Seth Curry though. Very good shooter.

Where do you keep getting ĎPrestoní from? Itís Payton PRITCHARD.
    Everyday when I look up updated mock drafts I always see Payton Pritchard and think the same thing, why do I keep saying Preston. Have even thought about going back and changing all the times I've said Preston instead of Pritchard before being called out on it by you specifically lol. I'm sure I do it subconsciously though because when I see Pritchard I automatically think if Mike Pritchard. The Falcons receiver years ago that I was a big fan of coming out of Colorado. I also probably think Payton looks like a Preston lol.

As for the trade prediction, Im cool with it. Doesn't move me none though.
    Last edited by McAllen Tx; 10-30-2020 at 06:56 PM.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

NBA Central@TheNBACentral12h

Danny Green is fully aware the Lakers may decide to trade him

"I understand the nature of the business. Everybody is going to get better. Everybodyís looking to make moves and get better, so we need to do that as well."

https://twitter.com/TheNBACentral/st...78675909758976

---This is what I love about pros who understand the game and what goes with it on and off the court. I've got this weird feeling that the Lakers FO already gave the long-term plan from the get go reason why it was automatic for DG. It makes sense coz If I remember, as soon as Kawhi signed with the Clips, he immediately signed with the Lakeshow. A few hours tops. Just like that.

15m for the year + a 3rd ring + came out somewhat healthy with no lingering injuries. On the second year though, well put in a trade option should we feel like there's a need to get better. It is what it is, no hard feelings.

Luxury to have pieces like that on championship caliber teams.

Lakers in: Jrue/Justin (S&T)
    Pacers in: Kuzma/Green/Redick 1st via LAL, three 2nd rds via NOP
    Pelicans in: Oladipo/McGee (S&T)/Lamb/Leaf

McGee/Hayes
    Zion/Leaf
    Ingram/Lamb
    Oladipo/Hart
    Ball/NAW

Turner/Goga
    Sabonis/Kuzma
    Warren/McD
    Green/Redick
    Brogdon/McConnell

Howard/Noel (DMC)
    Davis/Morris (Dudz)
    LBJ/Justin(Kostas)
    Jrue/KCP (THT)
    Bradley/Caruso (Rondo)

MLE: Howard/Noel
    BAE: Keiff Morris
    VM: DMC/Dudley
    Last edited by Mave1002; 11-04-2020 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    NBA Central@TheNBACentral12h

Danny Green is fully aware the Lakers may decide to trade him

"I understand the nature of the business. Everybody is going to get better. Everybodyís looking to make moves and get better, so we need to do that as well."

https://twitter.com/TheNBACentral/st...78675909758976

---This is what I love about pros who understand the game and what goes with it on and off the court. I've got this weird feeling that the Lakers FO already gave the long-term plan from the get go reason why it was automatic for DG. It makes sense coz If I remember, as soon as Kawhi signed with the Clips, he immediately signed with the Lakeshow. A few hours tops. Just like that.

15m for the year + a 3rd ring + came out somewhat healthy with no lingering injuries. On the second year though, well put in a trade option should we feel like there's a need to get better. It is what it is, no hard feelings.

Luxury to have pieces like that on championship caliber teams.
    I agree with you and the article. Would a Danny Green for Lou Williams swap in some way work? Danny best mates with KL, and we sure have a 6th man spot open for Lou Will. I hear they may want out from under P Bev too - great defensive guard. Drafted by Lakers funny enough.

DG and AB for Lou WILL and P Bev. Who says no?? They wonít be our neighbours for much longer.

Page 46 of 62 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast