BAE - Morris
    VM - Noel
    Re-Sign KCP & Rondo
    ----
    #16 - Saddiq Bey
    #35 - Grant Riller
    #43 - Payton Preston
    ----
    Seeing that in the play-offs our rotations shrunk to like 10 players I think we can go with NBA ready not so young youngsters with roster spots 12-15. Players that contribute during the regular season but may have to sit in the playoffs. But will also be very cost effective for the next 3 seasons.

AB, Rondo, Riller (2-way), Preston (2-way)
    KCP, DG, Caruso, THT
    LBJ, Hood, Bey
    AD, Morris, Noel
    McGee, Howard, DMC

This way after next season when players like McGee, Hood, DG, AB, Rondo?, Noel all possibly moving on we'll already have cost effective players to step in

NBA comparisons
    Saddiq Bey - Khris Middleton
    Grant Riller - Fred VanVleet
    Payton Preston - TJ McConnell

Other 2nd round notables
    Desmond Bane - Gary Trent Jr
    Robert Woodard - Tobias Harris
    Jordan Nwora - TJ Warren
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    The way AD / LBJ / Lakers dominated the regular season and playoffs, there really wasn't a close 2nd on the court. The Clippers looked the part on paper but on the court they weren't even close. IMO bringing almost the same team back and we're good. No need for a desperate move. CP3 and Rondo just don't like each other period. CP3 is LBJs boy, Rondo is ADs boy - no need to test egos. CP3 is not needed at all.
    Agree, definitely rather have depth than CP3 who's injury prone and an unproven winner.

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

Mcgee, ??
    Davis, Kuzma
    Lebron, Joe Harris or Grant
    Pope, Snell
    Bradley, Rose, Caruso

Tucker, Green, 28th, Cash for Snell and Rose
    Last edited by ldawg; 10-27-2020 at 06:47 AM.

Yeah tbf I don't think the Lakers will force any major trades this offseason. AD will most likely sign a 1+1, creating a situation where both him and LeBron can opt out next offseason. Then we have more flexibility to go after a 3rd star.

The 2021 free agency is loaded with talent: Giannis, Kawhi (fk him), PG (fk him), Holiday, Gobert, Oladipo, Lowry, Griffin, DeRozan, Adams, Drummond etc.

For now, I think the Lakers will try to bring back as many players as possible on short deals. We will also likely have the MLE which can land us a Harkless or someone like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Agree, definitely rather have depth than CP3 who's injury prone and an unproven winner.
    This.

No thanks to CP3

Lakers trade Kuzma and Cook
    Lakers get Hood and #16
    ----
    Lakers trade #28
    Lakers get #35 & #43
    ----
    MLE - Howard & DMC
    BAE - Morris
    VM - Noel
    Re-Sign KCP & Rondo
    ----
    #16 - Saddiq Bey
    #35 - Grant Riller
    #43 - Payton Preston
    ----
    Seeing that in the play-offs our rotations shrunk to like 10 players I think we can go with NBA ready not so young youngsters with roster spots 12-15. Players that contribute during the regular season but may have to sit in the playoffs. But will also be very cost effective for the next 3 seasons.

AB, Rondo, Riller (2-way), Preston (2-way)
    KCP, DG, Caruso, THT
    LBJ, Hood, Bey
    AD, Morris, Noel
    McGee, Howard, DMC

This way after next season when players like McGee, Hood, DG, AB, Rondo?, Noel all possibly moving on we'll already have cost effective players to step in

NBA comparisons
    Saddiq Bey - Khris Middleton
    Grant Riller - Fred VanVleet
    Payton Preston - TJ McConnell

Other 2nd round notables
    Desmond Bane - Gary Trent Jr
    Robert Woodard - Tobias Harris
    Jordan Nwora - TJ Warren
    https://twitter.com/SKPearlman/statu...72830526164992

Quote Originally Posted by DanG View Post
    Yeah tbf I don't think the Lakers will force any major trades this offseason. AD will most likely sign a 1+1, creating a situation where both him and LeBron can opt out next offseason. Then we have more flexibility to go after a 3rd star.

The 2021 free agency is loaded with talent: Giannis, Kawhi (fk him), PG (fk him), Holiday, Gobert, Oladipo, Lowry, Griffin, DeRozan, Adams, Drummond etc.

For now, I think the Lakers will try to bring back as many players as possible on short deals. We will also likely have the MLE which can land us a Harkless or someone like that.

lmao

Thanks bro. I needed a good laugh.

"To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

Quote Originally Posted by DanG View Post

I think the Lakers will at the very least, try to check if the Bulls will bite on whatever we have to offer for LaVine.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    I think the Lakers will at the very least, try to check if the Bulls will bite on whatever we have to offer for LaVine.
    LaVine gets paid 19.5 for the next two years. Can we sign him and stilll add another superstar?

Derozan has one year so he will clear cap space for when everyone is a free agent. Plus Derozan is better still. I do like LaVine though and if he continues to improve he could be really good value at 19.5 mill especially if we can lock him in at that and still afford another max guy.

Bron
    AD
    Zack
    Max guy
    6 roll players

Galinari, a better pg and send Green away along with Kuzma.
    Lebron is the one!

One of today's latest mock drafts (CBS) gots us taking him at 28. I'd like it.

Still would like to pick up a 2nd. I'm sure us trading Cook to Philly for Scott could get us the #49 pick. Philly over the LT so that would save them $8 million. Could probably grab Preston (Tradebaits find) at #49. I've looked him up and I like his reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Galinari, a better pg and send Green away along with Kuzma.
    How do you suggest we get Gallo? He's looking at 1 last big payday. There's already talk of the salary cap going down the following season, players will be looking to get paid this offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Lavine would be perfect. He is my wish. Either him or Beal. Last off season Jimmy Butler was my wish. I think a guard will fit the best.

How do you suggest we get Gallo? He's looking at 1 last big payday. There's already talk of the salary cap going down the following season, players will be looking to get paid this offseason.
    I am glad that you already spoke to him. I am going to erase his name from my fantasy league!
    Lebron is the one!

The idea of Lamarcus is not a bad idea. His contract falls in the plan.

Lamarcus, Noel
    Davis, Morris
    Lebron, Melo
    Pope, Marco Belinelli
    Bradley, Caruso, Rondo

Page 43 of 61 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast