Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 309 of 310 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310 LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 4639
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    If the Lakers got Robinson and Kyrie for Russ, a pick, and scraps the rest of the NBA would be angry.

Kyrie may be a primadonna and kind of crazy but he can still ball at a very high level.
    If we were to get Kyrie we wouldn't have the $ to sign Robinson.
    How can 12 year olds find drug dealers,
    But cops can't...

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Lakers can't even trade their 2026 1st, best they can do is offer a 2026 swap.

So Indy would be giving up all their cap space just for a chance at a pick swap in 2026.
    Dang Indy value Malcolm that much? That GM is going to get himself fired

Kyrie Westbrook swap seems fair. Westbrook is less skilled and have a huge contract but he shows up to work ready to go. Kyrie is a big name but he hardly shows up to work and when he do he brings a ton of baggage. Over the Last two season Nets got very little from him and would be silly to extend him to a huge long contract only for him him to not take his job seriously.
    Last edited by ldawg; 06-22-2022 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Dang Indy value Malcolm that much? That GM is going to get himself fired
    Huh? That deal would suck for Indy. If it really is the 2026 pick it would just be a chance to swap. Indy would be in the middle of rebuilding so they'll surely suck so it's way more then likely they won't even use the swap.

So bottom line is they give up a very good trade chip for THT. They already have way way better Gs then THT in Haliburton & Duarte.
    How can 12 year olds find drug dealers,
    But cops can't...

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Huh? That deal would suck for Indy. If it really is the 2026 pick it would just be a chance to swap. Indy would be in the middle of rebuilding so they'll surely suck so it's way more then likely they won't even use the swap.

So bottom line is they give up a very good trade chip for THT. They already have way way better Gs then THT in Haliburton & Duarte.
    But since they rebuilding. You get an ending contract, a young player in THT that they can trade and drop often injured Malcolm.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Kyrie Westbrook swap seems fair. Westbrook is less skilled and have a huge contract but he shows up to work ready to go. Kyrie is a big name but he hardly shows up to work and when he do he brings a ton of baggage. Over the Last two season Nets got very little from him and would be silly to extend him to a huge long contract only for him him to not take his job seriously.
    I'll take a part time Kyrie over a full time Westbrook any day. Westbrook is a loser by default.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    I'll take a part time Kyrie over a full time Westbrook any day. Westbrook is a loser by default.
    If i was a GM i would never sign Kyrie as my best player. Westbrook is declining which makes it now even but back in the day i would have taken Westbrook over Kyrie any day. Today i would sign neither as my best player but i would sign then depending on the team. Kyrie would be a better fit in LA while i think Westbrook would be a better fit and more reliable on Nets as long as they move Ben.
    Last edited by ldawg; 06-23-2022 at 07:08 AM.

Found a good one that financially works:

Jazz get AD and THT
    Hornets get Russ and Nunn
    Lakers get Rudy, Donovan, Rozier, and Hayward

Rozier
    Mitchell
    Hayward
    LBJ
    Gobert

Thoughts?

I donít think Gobert and Mitchell like each other..
    Pelinka Sucks!!

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    I donít think Gobert and Mitchell like each other..
    They will like each other in P&G lol

Mamba Forever

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Nice

Quote Originally Posted by clifborder4fm View Post
    Found a good one that financially works:

Jazz get AD and THT
    Hornets get Russ and Nunn
    Lakers get Rudy, Donovan, Rozier, and Hayward

Rozier
    Mitchell
    Hayward
    LBJ
    Gobert

Thoughts?
    If Gobert takes a lower pay. He is a liability down the stretch due to his poor footspeed and spacing. He thinks he is worth a max but 5's these days not named Kat and Embiid are not worth it. It's not a bad lineup if Hayward can stay healthy, witch wont happen.

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1...yAHpaWlo89jdvg

Now do you trade AD and Russ for Kyrie and KD?