Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 69 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1356
  1. #1021
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    11,310
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    He was on a Slim Fast diet over the weekend.

    "Eh, Good Enough."
    Quoted by the not so famous Greek Philosopher, Mediocrates.

  2. #1022
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    36,790
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    you are kind of contradicting since Zack is more of a now than THT. Either way Kuzma and KCP will not net a star and That time is now. Lebron is 36 and will be 37 next season. Not saying they cant win as is but you cannot at this moment call THT a star. Meaning if THT and Kuzma can net you a star you pull the trigger. KCP or Dennis would be retained as well so its not gutting the team. No way one can say Dennis D is lights ahead of Zack or Beal on defense. No way KCP is better than Zack or Beal overall.
    After, many years of watching trades in the NBA everything is possible. La Vine is a great player, but Chicago will not give it away easily. Lakers just need to trade Kubmass for a more reliable player. I like TUCKER. Kubmass for him. Then Lakers to go and grab a waived more athletic big. Done for this season. Houston might want to ask for a second round, give it to them. Tucker has b a l l s.
    Lebron is the one!

  3. #1023
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    36,790
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    FYI fellas:

    Vinay Killawala@vkillem 20h
    The Lakers have the bird rights to Caruso & Schroder. Horton-Tucker is an RFA.

    No one needs to be traded for cap space.
    Exactly! Trade Kubmassand KCP FOR A DISGRUNTLED STAR!
    Lebron is the one!

  4. #1024
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    36,790
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y3f5pdqd and a pick. If Lakers can pull it off would be huge.

    http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y54ow3wx and a pick

    Gasol, Harrell
    Davis, Morris
    Lebron, Pope
    Lavine, Wesley
    Caruso, THT
    Your new love! La Vine!
    Lebron is the one!

  5. #1025
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    20,043
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    After, many years of watching trades in the NBA everything is possible. La Vine is a great player, but Chicago will not give it away easily. Lakers just need to trade Kubmass for a more reliable player. I like TUCKER. Kubmass for him. Then Lakers to go and grab a waived more athletic big. Done for this season. Houston might want to ask for a second round, give it to them. Tucker has b a l l s.
    I like THT too but not bad enough to stall a trade. If it takes both THT and Kuzma and a pick you pull that trade. If Lakers were rebuilding or if Lebron was younger cool.

  6. #1026
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    36,790
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    I like THT too but not bad enough to stall a trade. If it takes both THT and Kuzma and a pick you pull that trade. If Lakers were rebuilding or if Lebron was younger cool.
    I agree with you. But, Lakers now unless a real big fish could come, THT is in a safe box. Kuzma on the other hand is not. Tucker for him.
    Lebron is the one!

  7. #1027
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    20,043
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    I agree with you. But, Lakers now unless a real big fish could come, THT is in a safe box. Kuzma on the other hand is not. Tucker for him.
    Thing is you are over valuing THT at this time. Trading him is base on his potential not his actual production. Maybe i need to ask you a question. Do you think THT will be better than Lavine?

  8. #1028
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,071
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    After, many years of watching trades in the NBA everything is possible. LaVine is a great player, but Chicago will not give it away easily. Lakers just need to trade Kubmass for a more reliable player. I like TUCKER. Kubmass for him. Then Lakers to go and grab a waived more athletic big. Done for this season. Houston might want to ask for a second round, give it to them. Tucker has b a l l s.
    This one. Sorta like their franchise player. Expect them to ask for at least AD in return lol

  9. #1029
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,780

  10. #1030
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    36,790
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Thing is you are over valuing THT at this time. Trading him is base on his potential not his actual production. Maybe i need to ask you a question. Do you think THT will be better than Lavine?
    I think he could become a very solid star or more if he continues to develop. I do not have enough time to be able to say if he is going to be better than LaVine, but he could be as good as him and better defensively. LaVine is a high fly guy and had develop a three point shot that he uses consistently, but he is older and has had more chances to grow than THT that has been kept on the bench his first two years. I just see what he has gone so far with such a limited minutes. I am not the only one that sees the same thing. Lebron is one for example. But I also think the a lakers could use him in a trade if one vet becomes available now.
    Lebron is the one!

  11. #1031
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,071
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    After, many years of watching trades in the NBA everything is possible. La Vine is a great player, but Chicago will not give it away easily. Lakers just need to trade Kubmass for a more reliable player. I like TUCKER. Kubmass for him. Then Lakers to go and grab a waived more athletic big. Done for this season. Houston might want to ask for a second round, give it to them. Tucker has b a l l s.
    Basketball Insiders@BBallInsiders Jan 19
    Sources: Rockets Want Three Second-Round Picks for PJ Tucker in Trade: And how about P.J. Tucker? Numerous teams have already inquired about the stout versatile defender, and league sources say Houston is currently demanding three… http://dlvr.it/RqsTL0
    @bballinsiders

  12. #1032
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    20,043
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    I think he could become a very solid star or more if he continues to develop. I do not have enough time to be able to say if he is going to be better than LaVine, but he could be as good as him and better defensively. LaVine is a high fly guy and had develop a three point shot that he uses consistently, but he is older and has had more chances to grow than THT that has been kept on the bench his first two years. I just see what he has gone so far with such a limited minutes. I am not the only one that sees the same thing. Lebron is one for example. But I also think the a lakers could use him in a trade if one vet becomes available now.
    I think THT have the potential to be a 22-5-5 guy with good defense and play making ability. Defense and playmaking should be better than Zach who avg 4 turnovers a game which is bad. I do not see star at this time but a very solid player with an all around game to love. Very good player to have on your team and seem to be a good positive locker room guy.

    IMO however Lavine for either player straight up is not the issue its how many you need to give up? Lavine is not a super star but put up solid numbers on a bad team kind of like pre Cavs kevin Love. I would not give up players and picks like i am getting back Davis but he does have some sort of value. IMO Kuzma and THT is equal value for Zach but neither is make enough until next season to make a trade work. To be honest Kuzma, Pope, second is enough to land Zach. IMO two problems however. Money for the Lakers having to pay THT, Dennis, Zach, Harrell, Lebron, Davis wont work and Bulls will want THT.

  13. #1033
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    36,790
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    I think THT have the potential to be a 22-5-5 guy with good defense and play making ability. Defense and playmaking should be better than Zach who avg 4 turnovers a game which is bad. I do not see star at this time but a very solid player with an all around game to love. Very good player to have on your team and seem to be a good positive locker room guy.

    IMO however Lavine for either player straight up is not the issue its how many you need to give up? Lavine is not a super star but put up solid numbers on a bad team kind of like pre Cavs kevin Love. I would not give up players and picks like i am getting back Davis but he does have some sort of value. IMO Kuzma and THT is equal value for Zach but neither is make enough until next season to make a trade work. To be honest Kuzma, Pope, second is enough to land Zach. IMO two problems however. Money for the Lakers having to pay THT, Dennis, Zach, Harrell, Lebron, Davis wont work and Bulls will want THT.
    Cheaper solution:
    Kuzma for Tucker sign and trade. We are complete!
    Harrell
    Davis or Morris
    Tucker/ Lebron resting. Then, Davis goes to the bench and Lebron plays.
    THT or Wesley or KCP who ever is hot at the time.
    Dennis or Caruso
    Davis
    Tucker
    THT
    Wesley
    Dennis

    Harrell
    Lebron or Morris
    Tucker or Morris
    THT
    Caruso
    Lebron is the one!

  14. #1034
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    36,790
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    I think THT have the potential to be a 22-5-5 guy with good defense and play making ability. Defense and playmaking should be better than Zach who avg 4 turnovers a game which is bad. I do not see star at this time but a very solid player with an all around game to love. Very good player to have on your team and seem to be a good positive locker room guy.

    IMO however Lavine for either player straight up is not the issue its how many you need to give up? Lavine is not a super star but put up solid numbers on a bad team kind of like pre Cavs kevin Love. I would not give up players and picks like i am getting back Davis but he does have some sort of value. IMO Kuzma and THT is equal value for Zach but neither is make enough until next season to make a trade work. To be honest Kuzma, Pope, second is enough to land Zach. IMO two problems however. Money for the Lakers having to pay THT, Dennis, Zach, Harrell, Lebron, Davis wont work and Bulls will want THT.
    LaVine is older and had always the green light. He gets injured often and he is playing his best now. THT is just a baby in a loaded team trying to hide his value. But he is exposed to great players’ skills at his position. More balanced p,Ayer in the long run capable to become a solid leader.
    Lebron is the one!

  15. #1035
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    36,790
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Basketball Insiders@BBallInsiders Jan 19
    Sources: Rockets Want Three Second-Round Picks for PJ Tucker in Trade: And how about P.J. Tucker? Numerous teams have already inquired about the stout versatile defender, and league sources say Houston is currently demanding three… http://dlvr.it/RqsTL0
    @bballinsiders
    Get this guy Pelinka. He is a solid player capable to defend multiple positions and can shoot from three. Does not need the ball at all offensively. Kuzma for him in a heartbeat!
    Lebron is the one!

Page 69 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •