Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    We won't have that kind of money in free agency.

Also, I seriously think you're over-valuing both Green and Kuzma. In one post you say they're garbage and the next you say we can get something good for them. We really can't.
    They are garbage but fi not tell anyone! They are not for this teamís role. Kuzma can perhaps flourish in another team and agreed might take his talents somewhere else. Lakers have tu find as I said before, a team that that wants to free salary. Thunder is one that might be looking to dump salary. Green and a pick for the German pg? I think Pelinka and Clutch will bring what we need, but it is fun to put our dream desks here.
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    If.. Pringles goes to the Sixers, few articles are suggesting that Harden goes with him. Won't hurt if you inquire about the availability of Matisse Thybulle. Him for Kuz straight up would be ideal.

Although I'm really curious to know what Kuz"s game would look like after this season..first playoff stint and all. Could be the same, could be improved..
    Not likely from Philly. They are already way over the LT. They have Thybulle on his rookie contract for another few years while Kuzma will be eligible for his 1st big contract after next season.

I've always posted how it's a bad idea trading a significant piece for a player in the last year of his deal. The player will hold a lot of leverage when he's up for an extension. I always say they hold the team hostage. This is exactly what just happened to Philly by trading for Harris in the last year of his last contract. Philly was forced to way over pay him because they would've looked really stupid if they just let him walk after trading for him. Kuzma would have that same leverage next summer, highly doubtful Philly does it again, especially for a player that isn't gonna put them over the top.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    They are garbage but fi not tell anyone! They are not for this teamís role. Kuzma can perhaps flourish in another team and agreed might take his talents somewhere else. Lakers have tu find as I said before, a team that that wants to free salary. Thunder is one that might be looking to dump salary. Green and a pick for the German pg? I think Pelinka and Clutch will bring what we need, but it is fun to put our dream desks here.
    How would OKC be dumping salary if Green and Schroeder get paid the same? There's really only 2 teams going into next season over the LT, GS (they aren't gonna help us) and Philly (if we're interested in Horford he's there for the taking). We're not....

There's 2 players that I've read are available very cheap if we would want them, Randle or Rozier. Either could probably be had for Green and our 1st - again if we were interested.

There's 2 trades with Kuzma I believe could get done - Kuzma for Kennard straight up or if we want to expand Kuzma and Green for Kennard and Snell. I really like this trade cause we'd get 2 legitimate shooters.

I also think Minnesota could be another team interested in Kuzma - with Malik Beasleys recent law troubles maybe Beasley and #17 for Kuzma. Or if we want to expand Johnson, Beasley & #17 for Kuzma and Green. I like this too if we can turn that #17 into a shooter (maybe Huerter?)

These are trades more in line if all's we have to offer is Green and Kuzma.

My cow is dead.... number of years in the deal? Whatever!
    Lebron is the one!

How would OKC be dumping salary if Green and Schroeder get paid the same? There's really only 2 teams going into next season over the LT, GS (they aren't gonna help us) and Philly (if we're interested in Horford he's there for the taking). We're not....

There's 2 players that I've read are available very cheap if we would want them, Randle or Rozier. Either could probably be had for Green and our 1st - again if we were interested.

There's 2 trades with Kuzma I believe could get done - Kuzma for Kennard straight up or if we want to expand Kuzma and Green for Kennard and Snell. I really like this trade cause we'd get 2 legitimate shooters.

I also think Minnesota could be another team interested in Kuzma - with Malik Beasleys recent law troubles maybe Beasley and #17 for Kuzma. Or if we want to expand Johnson, Beasley & #17 for Kuzma and Green. I like this too if we can turn that #17 into a shooter (maybe Huerter?)

Hey! This site is mostly based on rumors and opinions. So relax. This is your opinion and that is it.
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Hey! This site is mostly based on rumors and opinions. So relax. This is your opinion and that is it.
    Huh????

NVM....

Makes sense, TX. Good points as always. The way this team is playing right now, I mean, it would be nice to see some more improvement in shooting, maybe a playmaker behind LBJ/Rondo, then I'm good.

Especially if they get Dwight back. I feel like we'd still be in the drivers seat if he accepts the full MLE.

Or would that be too much... well know after the finals.

I think this team throughout the playoffs, has proven that they could survive without Avery Bradley. If he opts in, McGee too... I'd look into trading them first before Kuz and DG.

Definitely need a decent playmaker for next season.

Makes sense, TX. Good points as always. The way this team is playing right now, I mean, it would be nice to see some more improvement in shooting, maybe a playmaker behind LBJ/Rondo, then I'm good.

Especially if they get Dwight back. I feel like we'd still be in the drivers seat if he accepts the full MLE.

Or would that be too much... well know after the finals.
    Actually winning the championship opposed to other teams just trying to sell him that he could be a part of winning a championship puts us in the driver seat. Winning changes peoples perspective (look at me - I'm not bad mouthing LBJ or AD anymore lol)

The full MLE is at $9 million something. That could be enough to bring back both Howard and Morris. If it's not then I think we prioritize Howard. I'm a big fan of Morris but I already have a player in mind in case we can't re-sign him, Mike Scott from Philly. IMO he'd bring a lot of what Morris would bring. Like I said in a prior post, Philly is way over the LT - a trade of Scott for Cook (only $1 million guaranteed next season) could most likely get it done.

The major trade I'd try and work out 1st though is:

Lakers trade Kuzma, Green & #28
    Lakers get Brogdon

T-Wolves trade Johnson, Okogie & #17
    T-Wolves get Kuzma & Green

Pacers trade Brogdon
    Pacers get Okogie, Johnson, #17 & #28

Follow this trade with:

Bradley & McGee for Snell
    Cook for Stanley Johnson

Brogdon, Rondo, Caruso
    Snell, KCP, THT
    LBJ, Johnson
    AD, Morris
    Howard

Still have the LLE and vet minimum contracts to fill out the roster. I think McGee could be replaced with either WCS or Mahinmi for the vet minimum. Use the LLE to bring back DMC.

Bring back our key players - LBJ, AD, Howard, Caruso, Rondo, KCP & Morris (to a lesser degree)

Turn our 2 most inconsistent players (DG & KK) into another major (IMO) key player Brogdon but take back a lot of salary.

Trade now redundant (AB & McGee) for another key player Snell but again taking on more salary.

Trade a useless player (for us) Cook for a redemption project Johnson.
    Last edited by McAllen Tx; 09-28-2020 at 05:20 AM.

I think this team throughout the playoffs, has proven that they could survive without Avery Bradley. If he opts in, McGee too... I'd look into trading them first before Kuz and DG.

Definitely need a decent playmaker for next season.
    Lol I was already on trading AB and McGee while you posted this

Also, IMO it will be bad if we hold onto DGs contract and just let it come off the books without turning it into something. Even by letting it come off the books next summer we still won't have cap space after ADs extension. We have to get something for it. And also going into the season with KK lowers his value. Teams don't need to trade for him, they know we'll only go so high to re-sign him. They can just outbid us. The time to trade both is this off season.
    Last edited by McAllen Tx; 09-28-2020 at 05:32 AM.

Sacramento Kings receive: Kyle Kuzma, Danny Green and the #28 pick

Los Angeles Lakers receive: Bojan Bogdanovic

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Sacramento Kings receive: Kyle Kuzma, Danny Green and the #28 pick

Los Angeles Lakers receive: Bojan Bogdanovic
    He plays for Utah lol....

I don't know man.... knowing the standards of LBJ and Coach V.. if you make a trade the team has got to receive a few factors in return --- especially if they win it all this year and go for a repeat run next season.

Resume should include: someone who can either shoot the 3 or defend, a PROVEN vet who's playoff-ready (preferably with a lengthy experience), and... of course a klutch client. lol

Observation is based on the common factors for the hiring of DG/Bradley/Rondo/Dwight/McGee/Cook/JR/Dudley even KCP and Morris. That's like 90% of the entire roster compositon.

If you think about free agency though, you think about guys like Wes Matthews (PO), Austin Rivers (PO), Justin Holiday (UFA), Rodney Hood (PO), Joe Harris (UFA), Goran Dragic (UFA), Nic Batum (PO), (UFAs) Ibaka and Gallo. Pretty sure LBJ will do a whole lot of recruiting this offseason for another run at the ring so yea, expect Joe Harris to take the minimum. haha
    Last edited by Mave1002; 09-28-2020 at 10:16 AM.

He plays for Utah lol....
    probably meant Bogdan -- he's RFA

Is Kuz's trade value this low now we are talking Kennard and Snell instead of Lavine or Beal packages?

Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast