What would take to get Tyler Hero?

That dude is ridiculously Good.

I'm a fan of his game.

Dude plays with a chip on his shoulder.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    A re-draft.

If everything goes well for the kid, thats Klay Thompson 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    I'd have to agree with Tex. Basically you can't get anything of equal value by trading Kuz + other assets. Makes total sense to just roll with him again next year and try to get Keef/Dwight back in the process.

As for KCP -- not sure if we can say that he's a weak link. Offensively, he looks like he's performing better (shooting wise) than DG this post season if you wana compare the two starters.

As for Danny Green, unless this is fake news, some of you might get surprised. It totally surprised me also even though I'm the biggest Danny Green defender in our forum. Check this out:

https://twitter.com/SamQuinnCBS/stat...078884871?s=19

Danny Green has the highest playoff offensive rating on the Lakers at 123.6. No other Laker is at even 119.

Chalk that one up under "unexpected," but I think it's proof that even if the shots aren't falling, he still has some gravity.
    The problem with rolling with Kuzma for another year is that he will be a RFA next season. I don't think he has nearly been consistent enough for our FO to match any offer sheet he could sign next season. His role has been reduced a lot. Other teams could see him as a starter and offer him starter money. I don't think we match and we lose him for nothing.

As for the Green rating, IMO them ratings can be misleading. Green plays most of his minutes when both LBJ and AD are on the court so of course his rating will be higher then another player who's on the court with only one of LBJ or AD.

Not saying he's a bad player, aside from being very inconsistent with his shot, he does a lot of other things well. I do think he could be replaced though.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post

I'm a fan of his game.

Miami is gonna be a tough match up for us. They play a very rugged physical game but they also have some true deadshot shooters. Bam is also no joke down low.

I'm a fan of his game.

Really really liked him coming out the draft, matter of fact got a few guys eating that crow because they didn’t think he was **** but kid has big balls and will step up in big monents

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    I'd have to agree with Tex. Basically you can't get anything of equal value by trading Kuz + other assets. Makes total sense to just roll with him again next year and try to get Keef/Dwight back in the process.

As for KCP -- not sure if we can say that he's a weak link. Offensively, he looks like he's performing better (shooting wise) than DG this post season if you wana compare the two starters.

As for Danny Green, unless this is fake news, some of you might get surprised. It totally surprised me also even though I'm the biggest Danny Green defender in our forum. Check this out:

https://twitter.com/SamQuinnCBS/stat...078884871?s=19

Danny Green has the highest playoff offensive rating on the Lakers at 123.6. No other Laker is at even 119.

Chalk that one up under "unexpected," but I think it's proof that even if the shots aren't falling, he still has some gravity.
    Don’t crown yourself “biggest defender” when I’ve been debating these guys DG’s value all damn season

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Don’t crown yourself “biggest defender” when I’ve been debating these guys DG’s value all damn season
    Good to know I'm not the only one. When we reach the finals though, he's gotta turn it up a notch.
    Last edited by Mave1002; 09-24-2020 at 11:05 AM.

I see a few articles out there having Kuz and Caruso plus picks for Lavine or Beal... thoughts? Either would give a great younger star to pair with AD for well after LBJ retires..

Quote Originally Posted by clifborder4fm View Post
    I see a few articles out there having Kuz and Caruso plus picks for Lavine or Beal... thoughts? Either would give a great younger star to pair with AD for well after LBJ retires..
    Green and Kuzma plus tickets to Disney for a guard that can attack, create for others and defend. Not and easy task.
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    The problem with rolling with Kuzma for another year is that he will be a RFA next season. I don't think he has nearly been consistent enough for our FO to match any offer sheet he could sign next season. His role has been reduced a lot. Other teams could see him as a starter and offer him starter money. I don't think we match and we lose him for nothing.

As for the Green rating, IMO them ratings can be misleading. Green plays most of his minutes when both LBJ and AD are on the court so of course his rating will be higher then another player who's on the court with only one of LBJ or AD.

Not saying he's a bad player, aside from being very inconsistent with his shot, he does a lot of other things well. I do think he could be replaced though.
    Pop got rid of him for a reason. He was lucky to have played with Duncan, Ginobli and Kawhi. Then he went to Toronto that have a set very good defenders. Now He looks like he is pure trash! Kuzma will be gone too!
    Lebron is the one!

I'm a fan of his game.

Herro is a nice player, but I’d rather Robinson. That kid doesn’t know how good he can be. Balling right now.

With Herro going off, maybe Kuz for Robinson straight up. They could use a Kuz type.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post

Exactly on Kuz. You could lose him for nothing. A package of he and Danny is very enticing though. Neither are essential here.

We need legit shooters, hence my love for Robinson. But, I think JJ Redick is also perfect for us right now and has an LBJ timeline about him. Lonzo is the other piece I’d go after there, and has also joined Klutch ( here we go Tex ) and I think is just rolling in NOP and would flourish back in purple and gold with LBJ and AD. Long, very good on ball defender, better than all but 2 of our current squad from 3pt, can facilitate, rebounds, plays run and gun and is young.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Green and Kuzma plus tickets to Disney for a guard that can attack, create for others and defend. Not and easy task.
    so who could realistically be that star to pair with AD for years to come? Oladipo seems to be damaged goods... Lavine unhappy in Chi. Beal not sure his deal.. Giannis I doubt he comes to LA...

If you're Pelinka, you go for the biggest star/s. Kawhi Leonard is already off the list.

Giannis could happen. I believe that there's a reason why Jason Kidd was hired and why Kostas is here.

For me though, even if we all know that Mark Cuban will do everything in his power to keep this kid happy, Luca Doncic is the way to go. He's born to win..

Quote Originally Posted by clifborder4fm View Post
    so who could realistically be that star to pair with AD for years to come? Oladipo seems to be damaged goods... Lavine unhappy in Chi. Beal not sure his deal.. Giannis I doubt he comes to LA...
    It might be that AB returns and then D Rozan opts out and comes. Lakers send Kuzma and Green away to free space. The rookie guard could have a chance next season too. D Rozan is just an example. We still have a pick this year, Cook, Green, Kuzma and possibly even KCP to try deals. We have the best team to pull a deal to make a better roster for next season no doubt!
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    Herro is a nice player, but I’d rather Robinson. That kid doesn’t know how good he can be. Balling right now.

With Herro going off, maybe Kuz for Robinson straight up. They could use a Kuz type.

Exactly on Kuz. You could lose him for nothing. A package of he and Danny is very enticing though. Neither are essential here.

We need legit shooters, hence my love for Robinson. But, I think JJ Redick is also perfect for us right now and has an LBJ timeline about him. Lonzo is the other piece I’d go after there, and has also joined Klutch ( here we go Tex ) and I think is just rolling in NOP and would flourish back in purple and gold with LBJ and AD. Long, very good on ball defender, better than all but 2 of our current squad from 3pt, can facilitate, rebounds, plays run and gun and is young.
    I believe Robinson led the league in 3 point % for the season, at under $2 million. He isn't going anywhere unless it's in a package deal for a star. And Kuzma is the exact opposite from what they need or want. They are Butler's team, he's an old school player. No flash or Hollywood attitude. He had problems in Chicago, Minnesota and Philadelphia because of the prima donna social media youngsters that were too worried about getting likes on the internet then getting better on the court. That's exactly what Kuzma is. I don't think they'd be interested in Kuzma and especially for Robinson. Miami is a team of over achievers and Kuzma is an under achiever. That's why we want to trade him.

I go back to Detroit, Kuzma is from Lansing, that's where I see an "in our face the whole time" deal. Kuzma for Kennard straight up. Id prefer Kuzma and Green for Kennard and Snell. We'd get 2 legitimate shooters.

Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast