Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by clifborder4fm View Post
    what about... https://fadeawayworld.net/2020/09/21...ell-westbrook/

Need to love the level of dreaming from this site.

Should be enjoying the moment, but can't stop thinking who would be that younger mid 20's star to replace LBJ and pair with AD for years to come...
    Not this idiot for sure.
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    LeBron/DeRozan/AD Big 3 would be perfect
    We need a guard that can kill it from three with defensive skills. But DeRozan and AB back it will sound interesting to me. Kuzma for a pF that can spread the floor consistently.
    Lebron is the one!

Keep Kuz, add Demar

DeMar isn't gonna opt out of $27 million to sign for next to nothing. Even if we were to give him the full MLE that would mean we wouldn't have money to re-sign our own free agents. Say bye bye to Morris & Howard. Very doubtful they come back for the league minimum.

DeMar isn't opting out anyways
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    Sign me up!

I think another one I would like to have considered is Kuz and Maybe Danny green for Malcolm Brogdon. Oladipo could also work.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    This IMO is the way to go. Green, Kuzma & #28 for Brogdon. See if Indy bites.

Then use the MLE and LLE to sign both Morris brothers. With the way the Clippers went out and Marcus' comments afterwards, he's for sure gone. Then the way Markieff responded to ADs game winner, you can see he's all in with this team.

Trading Kuzma before free agency only helps Marcus signing with us. There will be big roles for both Morris brothers leading the bench mob. Plus we can get a commitment from Marcus through Markieff before trading Kuzma.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    This IMO is the way to go. Green, Kuzma & #28 for Brogdon. See if Indy bites.

Then use the MLE and LLE to sign both Morris brothers. With the way the Clippers went out and Marcus' comments afterwards, he's for sure gone. Then the way Markieff responded to ADs game winner, you can see he's all in with this team.

Trading Kuzma before free agency only helps Marcus signing with us. There will be big roles for both Morris brothers leading the bench mob. Plus we can get a commitment from Marcus through Markieff before trading Kuzma.
    I like the this idea. My younger nephew have gotten into some heated debates about how Hood Brogdon is. He seems to think he is worse that 28 other point guards out there. I really dont think he's that far from being a really good combo point and shooting guard.

Milwaukee obviously doesn't get to the East Finals and Brogdon had a lot to do with it.

I've been very impressed with his game however being a primary option was tough. If he can come in as a 3rd or 4th option he can be a dangerous player for us.

16.5. Ppg. 7 assists and 5 rebounds.
    Last season.

He would be a much more valuable piece over Kuz and DG combined.

Text, can you post that trade website you use? Not espn.

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    I like the this idea. My younger nephew have gotten into some heated debates about how Hood Brogdon is. He seems to think he is worse that 28 other point guards out there. I really dont think he's that far from being a really good combo point and shooting guard.

Milwaukee obviously doesn't get to the East Finals and Brogdon had a lot to do with it.

I've been very impressed with his game however being a primary option was tough. If he can come in as a 3rd or 4th option he can be a dangerous player for us.

16.5. Ppg. 7 assists and 5 rebounds.
    Last season.

He would be a much more valuable piece over Kuz and DG combined.

Text, can you post that trade website you use? Not espn.

https://tradenba.com/trades/NMLTcD1_T

Of course with us his assists would go down but his rebounds and shooting percentage would go up.

And of course this is only if Indy wants to blow it up. I haven't read any Brogdon trade talk but I have read Olidipo, Warren and Turner.

Giannis ain't goin to no damn Lakers...just stop...Lakers don't have the cap space for him or for any big names to come there especially when AD is not only a free agent this summer but LeBron is a free agent next year in 2021...and if you re sign AD and you re-sign LeBron...then that takes the Lakers out of free agency come 2021...unless you get rid of people but who you gon get rid of? Not realistic

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Giannis ain't goin to no damn Lakers...just stop...Lakers don't have the cap space for him or for any big names to come there especially when AD is not only a free agent this summer but LeBron is a free agent next year in 2021...and if you re sign AD and you re-sign LeBron...then that takes the Lakers out of free agency come 2021...unless you get rid of people but who you gon get rid of? Not realistic
    I keep telling these guys that no big time free agent that's not signed with Klutch will sign with us. Klutch has way too control over the Lakers (not saying it's a bad thing right now) for another star player to come. Their career will be in the hands of Klutch that doesn't even represent them.

Kostas will be the next Giannis. Who needs to latter.

Wonder if we can get Jrue this offseason. For old times sake Pels.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Wonder if we can get Jrue this offseason. For old times sake Pels.
    I honestly don't think we have the assets to get Jrue. The only truly assets that we have are Kuzma and the #28 pick and as much that we want to believe that Kuzma is a great trading chip, he really isn't. Don't remember who said it but some analyst IMO said it best, "If Kuzma really was thought of highly, he would be in N.O. right now. No way N.O. wouldn't have had him included. And the Lakers would've had to have given him up."

N.O. didn't want him before, why would they want him now. They already got Ingram and Zion at both forward positions.

Then how much value does the #28 pick have?

We could probably swap out Green for Redick if we were to add the pick.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I honestly don't think we have the assets to get Jrue. The only truly assets that we have are Kuzma and the #28 pick and as much that we want to believe that Kuzma is a great trading chip, he really isn't. Don't remember who said it but some analyst IMO said it best, "If Kuzma really was thought of highly, he would be in N.O. right now. No way N.O. wouldn't have had him included. And the Lakers would've had to have given him up."

N.O. didn't want him before, why would they want him now. They already got Ingram and Zion at both forward positions.

Then how much value does the #28 pick have?

We could probably swap out Green for Redick if we were to add the pick.
    Greenís contract, Kuzma and the puck will bring a strong player. Then AB could cover for the little that Green contribute. KCP is another weak link and he makes close to $9 mill.
    Lebron is the one!

I'd have to agree with Tex. Basically you can't get anything of equal value by trading Kuz + other assets. Makes total sense to just roll with him again next year and try to get Keef/Dwight back in the process.

As for KCP -- not sure if we can say that he's a weak link. Offensively, he looks like he's performing better (shooting wise) than DG this post season if you wana compare the two starters.

As for Danny Green, unless this is fake news, some of you might get surprised. It totally surprised me also even though I'm the biggest Danny Green defender in our forum. Check this out:

https://twitter.com/SamQuinnCBS/stat...078884871?s=19

Danny Green has the highest playoff offensive rating on the Lakers at 123.6. No other Laker is at even 119.

Chalk that one up under "unexpected," but I think it's proof that even if the shots aren't falling, he still has some gravity.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    I'd have to agree with Tex. Basically you can't get anything of equal value by trading Kuz + other assets. Makes total sense to just roll with him again next year and try to get Keef/Dwight back in the process.

As for KCP -- not sure if we can say that he's a weak link. Offensively, he looks like he's performing better (shooting wise) than DG this post season if you wana compare the two starters.

As for Danny Green, unless this is fake news, some of you might get surprised. It totally surprised me also even though I'm the biggest Danny Green defender in our forum. Check this out:

https://twitter.com/SamQuinnCBS/stat...078884871?s=19

Danny Green has the highest playoff offensive rating on the Lakers at 123.6. No other Laker is at even 119.

Chalk that one up under "unexpected," but I think it's proof that even if the shots aren't falling, he still has some gravity.
    DG is playing great team defense. Because of his size he is switching and communicating very well. He plays decoy on offense that opens up things for AD and Lebron. Now will they respect his shot next year since he has not made his threes this year? Thatís the question the Lakers FO needs to ask.

Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast