Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    i think ghost and another piece for ehlers was always a deal that could've been done. Jets do seem to have similar defenders so that hurts any potential trade.

as for goalies, I want khudobin.
    What do you think that additional piece would be?

Why would khudobin take a clear number 2 job, when he likely has 1b or 1a jobs available to him?
    "2008 WORLD ****ING CHAMPIONS"

Quote Originally Posted by txravis12 View Post

Why would khudobin take a clear number 2 job, when he likely has 1b or 1a jobs available to him?
    no idea. jets already have smaller offensive defensemen so I doubt they even want ghost now. If they didn't have pionk, niku, heinola maybe.

khudobin hasn't played more than 41 games ever so maybe teams aren't even looking at him as a 1a let alone 1b.

A chance to win a cup.

Frost is going to be a wing, maybe a center if he progresses like G ... but just like G, hes going to start on the wing ...

Couturier
    Hayes
    Patrick

Are our centers for at least the next 2 season.

Quote Originally Posted by castan_b View Post
    Frost is going to be a wing, maybe a center if he progresses like G ... but just like G, hes going to start on the wing ...

Couturier
    Hayes
    Patrick

Are our centers for at least the next 2 season.
    i would love to see patrick on the wing too though. Frost or patrick can interchange..whichever one is best there idc

Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    no idea. jets already have smaller offensive defensemen so I doubt they even want ghost now. If they didn't have pionk, niku, heinola maybe.

khudobin hasn't played more than 41 games ever so maybe teams aren't even looking at him as a 1a let alone 1b.
    They also only have really 2 defenders on their roster with a fair amount of NHL experience. They need a veteran presence in their defense corps. Niku is just flat terrible and Heinola+Samberg may or may not be ready and almost not certainly ready to step in as top 4 defenders. I assume they are still trying to keep their competitive window open, so a player like Ghost is needed.

I mean the backup job is essentially a 1B job behind Hart. The Flyers don't seem very motivated to push Hart much past 50 starts and for good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    They also only have really 2 defenders on their roster with a fair amount of NHL experience. They need a veteran presence in their defense corps. Niku is just flat terrible and Heinola+Samberg may or may not be ready and almost not certainly ready to step in as top 4 defenders. I assume they are still trying to keep their competitive window open, so a player like Ghost is needed.
    just like the panthers they will want a more complete defensemen. They were fine rolling out the d corps they had this year. Im sure they will not want to trade connor or ehlers for an offensive defensemen when they can just try cheaper options they have.

connor will easily cost us sanheim

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    I mean the backup job is essentially a 1B job behind Hart. The Flyers don't seem very motivated to push Hart much past 50 starts and for good reason.
    If Hart didn't miss X number of games, how many starts was he on pace to get?

If Hart didn't miss X number of games, how many starts was he on pace to get?
    probably 50 lol. he still probably would've hit that number anyway. I don't see any reason to not play hart 50 a season from now on tbh

If they get back to playing this year, how many games do they play before resuming the season or playoffs? Players can't really stay in game shape right now. I'd guess it would be at least 3 weeks before your even play practice games and at minimum 5 weeks before actually playing real games.

Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    If they get back to playing this year, how many games do they play before resuming the season or playoffs? Players can't really stay in game shape right now. I'd guess it would be at least 3 weeks before your even play practice games and at minimum 5 weeks before actually playing real games.
    at this rate we wont even see playoffs. people won't go out even if the public opens up since there won't be a vaccine. Even with the antibodies test kits trump was talking about. They will have to probably do empty arenas and a small 1-2 week training camp and either do a few regular season games or straight to a shortened playoffs. Or just scratch it all. crap times

Everybody has just given up on life eh?

I have no income.

Nobody here is being active (understandably)

Pokerstarpa has taken all my money.

I have no income.

Nobody here is being active (understandably)

Pokerstarpa has taken all my money.
    there's always amway

Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast