Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by castan_b View Post
    Pitlick has been my favorite Chuck signing ... terrific 4th line player and great checker.
    I want to bump this back up, this is something positive ... and ... he has made Raf expendable, despite how much I love Raf

I guess I don't have the same attachment to Kimmo some of you guys do haha. I like Kimmo, but he certainly wasn't among my favorite Flyers.
    kimmo was a horse for this team for nearly a decade. he played every game; he was on the ice for every meaningful situation (..and unlike every year since he left, the flyers actually played meaningful games when he was here).

i won't go so far as to say it's disrespectful for someone new to wear his old number, but it's still kinda weird to see it.

though, to be fair, thompson is the third flyer to wear #44 in the last 12 months. fun fact: go ahead and try to name the other two.

Phil Varone and Chris Stewart. Yep, Thompson so much more offensive lol!

Point to a good play tho ...
    His line is dominating possession in both Rangers games and he's winning faceoffs. It appears apparent both Nak and Raf have chemistry with him. Them's the breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Phil Varone and Chris Stewart. Yep, Thompson so much more offensive lol!
    Hated those too. Said something about stewart earlier this year. Itís in poor taste. Just like Frost taking Danny Bís number.

I mean there are only so many numbers to go around haha. Seems you have attachment issues.

His line is dominating possession in both Rangers games and he's winning faceoffs. It appears apparent both Nak and Raf have chemistry with him. Them's the breaks.
    Would thompson losing track of buchnevich, who walked right in and have an open tip on Hart count as negative?

You're really reaching now lol! I get it. We all want Farabee, Patty, and Frost to step in and help this team even more, but it's not in the cards right now.

You're really reaching now lol! I get it. We all want Farabee, Patty, and Frost to step in and help this team even more, but it's not in the cards right now.
    And what about this penalty ... this is the 3rd big thing heís done to keep the rangers in this game ...

Flyers need to tighten up. They've been sloppy overall since they went up 4-0. This is one of those things where they've been a bit immune to this year when they get a big lead they stomp on their opponents throat. Not so much today. Also, weak penalty call, but refs have called ticky tac ones both ways in this one.

And what about this penalty ... this is the 3rd big thing heís done to keep the rangers in this game ...
    See above. It was a terrible call, but there have been quite a few in this one. Including 1 or 2 that went the Flyers way.

See below. It was a terrible call, but there have been quite a few in this one. Including 1 or 2 that went the Flyers way.
    Two penalties by Thompson, two goals. And he flat out stinks at defending the PK ... gave up a walk in today.

Both calls were warranted. Terrible trade, terrible player. Should never see the ice again.

Hated those too. Said something about stewart earlier this year. Itís in poor taste. Just like Frost taking Danny Bís number.
    yeah not a fan of Frost wearing 48 at all.
    <Meaning and Content>

...And did you see that Giroux goal?

See above. It was a terrible call, but there have been quite a few in this one. Including 1 or 2 that went the Flyers way.
    The trip that Hayes drew for the 5th goal was pretty bad imo.
    <Meaning and Content>

...And did you see that Giroux goal?

Two penalties by Thompson, two goals. And he flat out stinks at defending the PK ... gave up a walk in today.

Both calls were warranted. Terrible trade, terrible player. Should never see the ice again.
    Your hatred for him is irrational lol! Even in the worst case scenario with Thompson they gave up a 5th for depth. Relax.

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast