Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    couts missing wide open nets this game... not unlucky at all though

i just wanted 1 of the next 2 so lets beat tampa is all

Ghost looked better as the game went on. Laughton should have shot the puck rather than passing. If Provy lifts that puck it's 1 - 1. But they didn't stop playing or get down. Hopefully they beat Tampa now.

Flyers carried the play for the most part. Just couldn't bury chances and trying to do too much at times. I get what Laughton was trying to do, but you gotta be aware the defender is in the lane there and just shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by steagles View Post
    also:

ghost looked like he was back in 2018 form on that last PP. the way he tiptoed across the blueline, and then found the seams to get the puck down low was the first time in a long time that i remember him moving so effortlessly.
    he needs to be on pp1. Love provy but he mishandles pucks far too often. This isn't me hating provy either people. I just think ghost would be better on it and it could lighten the load on provorov

So, um, yes. Flyers played well. Just couldn't finish. Tuuka was wall.

Ghost looked good. He flashed the things that he does, that nobody else can do in this d unit. Won't be surprised to see him on the 1st pp unit as soon as this weekend. It's only one game, but the flashes from ghost tonight reminded me of 2018 ghost. If that's the ghost the flyers get, he's going to be a HUGE addition down the stretch.

Don't worry. When Myers is ready he will replace any dman not playing well.
    "2008 WORLD ****ING CHAMPIONS"

also:

ghost looked like he was back in 2018 form on that last PP. the way he tiptoed across the blueline, and then found the seams to get the puck down low was the first time in a long time that i remember him moving so effortlessly.
    The move he made 7 minutes into the game to draw the penalty was vintage ghost.

Quote Originally Posted by txravis12 View Post

Ghost looked good. He flashed the things that he does, that nobody else can do in this d unit. Won't be surprised to see him on the 1st pp unit as soon as this weekend. It's only one game, but the flashes from ghost tonight reminded me of 2018 ghost. If that's the ghost the flyers get, he's going to be a HUGE addition down the stretch.

This d core could be amazing:

provorov-niskanen
    sanheim-myers
    ghost-braun or hagg

braun or hagg. vintage ghost will help in the playoffs. We need him when checking will be tighter and scoring will be harder. Guys like him can make those passes and plays that can give room to our players.
    Last edited by 3iverson3; 03-11-2020 at 12:25 AM.

also:

loved it. I think he was playing hurt all season. His mobility was very evident this game.

Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    he needs to be on pp1. Love provy but he mishandles pucks far too often. This isn't me hating provy either people. I just think ghost would be better on it and it could lighten the load on provorov
    id do it just so provy can focus elsewhere tbh... ghost can do more things offensively on the PP over Prov and i still feel like we are relying on prov way to much.

Quote Originally Posted by txravis12 View Post

it should be braun nomatter what.... even i am gonna be pissed if we resign him

provorov-niskanen
    sanheim-myers
    ghost-Hagg

if we do this which we wont but we def should we have a legit shot to make some noise in the playoffs.

Thompson out for at least 2 weeks with a sprained knee.

The Bunny with the recall, and a chance to force the coaches hand over the next two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    provorov-niskanen
    sanheim-myers
    ghost-Hagg

if we do this which we wont but we def should we have a legit shot to make some noise in the playoffs.
    - I'm not sure Hagg is better than Braun.

With that said I think it's more likely, if ghost continues to play well, Hagg sits when Myers gets healthy. This allows all 6 dmen to stay on their natural sides.

not a fan of elliot starting at all

Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast