Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 566
  1. #346
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,931
    couts missing wide open nets this game... not unlucky at all though

  2. #347
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,931
    i just wanted 1 of the next 2 so lets beat tampa is all

  3. #348
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,590
    Ghost looked better as the game went on. Laughton should have shot the puck rather than passing. If Provy lifts that puck it's 1 - 1. But they didn't stop playing or get down. Hopefully they beat Tampa now.

  4. #349
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,966
    Flyers carried the play for the most part. Just couldn't bury chances and trying to do too much at times. I get what Laughton was trying to do, but you gotta be aware the defender is in the lane there and just shoot.

  5. #350
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    9,531
    Quote Originally Posted by steagles View Post
    also:

    ghost looked like he was back in 2018 form on that last PP. the way he tiptoed across the blueline, and then found the seams to get the puck down low was the first time in a long time that i remember him moving so effortlessly.
    he needs to be on pp1. Love provy but he mishandles pucks far too often. This isn't me hating provy either people. I just think ghost would be better on it and it could lighten the load on provorov

  6. #351
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,652
    So, um, yes. Flyers played well. Just couldn't finish. Tuuka was wall.

    Ghost looked good. He flashed the things that he does, that nobody else can do in this d unit. Won't be surprised to see him on the 1st pp unit as soon as this weekend. It's only one game, but the flashes from ghost tonight reminded me of 2018 ghost. If that's the ghost the flyers get, he's going to be a HUGE addition down the stretch.

    Don't worry. When Myers is ready he will replace any dman not playing well.
    "2008 WORLD ****ING CHAMPIONS"

  7. #352
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,652
    Quote Originally Posted by steagles View Post
    also:

    ghost looked like he was back in 2018 form on that last PP. the way he tiptoed across the blueline, and then found the seams to get the puck down low was the first time in a long time that i remember him moving so effortlessly.
    The move he made 7 minutes into the game to draw the penalty was vintage ghost.
    "2008 WORLD ****ING CHAMPIONS"

  8. #353
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    9,531
    Quote Originally Posted by txravis12 View Post
    So, um, yes. Flyers played well. Just couldn't finish. Tuuka was wall.

    Ghost looked good. He flashed the things that he does, that nobody else can do in this d unit. Won't be surprised to see him on the 1st pp unit as soon as this weekend. It's only one game, but the flashes from ghost tonight reminded me of 2018 ghost. If that's the ghost the flyers get, he's going to be a HUGE addition down the stretch.

    Don't worry. When Myers is ready he will replace any dman not playing well.
    This d core could be amazing:

    provorov-niskanen
    sanheim-myers
    ghost-braun or hagg

    braun or hagg. vintage ghost will help in the playoffs. We need him when checking will be tighter and scoring will be harder. Guys like him can make those passes and plays that can give room to our players.
    Last edited by 3iverson3; 03-11-2020 at 12:25 AM.

  9. #354
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    9,531
    Quote Originally Posted by steagles View Post
    also:

    ghost looked like he was back in 2018 form on that last PP. the way he tiptoed across the blueline, and then found the seams to get the puck down low was the first time in a long time that i remember him moving so effortlessly.
    loved it. I think he was playing hurt all season. His mobility was very evident this game.

  10. #355
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,931
    Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    he needs to be on pp1. Love provy but he mishandles pucks far too often. This isn't me hating provy either people. I just think ghost would be better on it and it could lighten the load on provorov
    id do it just so provy can focus elsewhere tbh... ghost can do more things offensively on the PP over Prov and i still feel like we are relying on prov way to much.

  11. #356
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,931
    Quote Originally Posted by txravis12 View Post
    So, um, yes. Flyers played well. Just couldn't finish. Tuuka was wall.

    Ghost looked good. He flashed the things that he does, that nobody else can do in this d unit. Won't be surprised to see him on the 1st pp unit as soon as this weekend. It's only one game, but the flashes from ghost tonight reminded me of 2018 ghost. If that's the ghost the flyers get, he's going to be a HUGE addition down the stretch.

    Don't worry. When Myers is ready he will replace any dman not playing well.
    it should be braun nomatter what.... even i am gonna be pissed if we resign him

  12. #357
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,931
    provorov-niskanen
    sanheim-myers
    ghost-Hagg

    if we do this which we wont but we def should we have a legit shot to make some noise in the playoffs.

  13. #358
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,652
    Thompson out for at least 2 weeks with a sprained knee.

    The Bunny with the recall, and a chance to force the coaches hand over the next two weeks.
    "2008 WORLD ****ING CHAMPIONS"

  14. #359
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,652
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    provorov-niskanen
    sanheim-myers
    ghost-Hagg

    if we do this which we wont but we def should we have a legit shot to make some noise in the playoffs.
    - I'm not sure Hagg is better than Braun.

    With that said I think it's more likely, if ghost continues to play well, Hagg sits when Myers gets healthy. This allows all 6 dmen to stay on their natural sides.
    "2008 WORLD ****ING CHAMPIONS"

  15. #360
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    9,531
    not a fan of elliot starting at all

Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •