Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Also @ace

If your out there, we miss you. Come home.
    "2008 WORLD ****ING CHAMPIONS"

Quote Originally Posted by txravis12 View Post
    While you may have brought Provorovs name up in March, you also wavered heavily during the lead up to the draft.

I'll continue to sit in the conductor seat of the Provorov hype train. Lol
    Who doesnít waiver through the ultimate fun of the draft process.

Side note - thank god NJ took Zacha and not Barzal, Connor, Provorov, or any other of the 8 names that they desperately need right now

Also @ace

If your out there, we miss you. Come home.
    Truth. Iím glad youíre still here TX

Quote Originally Posted by castan_b View Post
    Who doesnít waiver through the ultimate fun of the draft process.

Side note - thank god NJ took Zacha and not Barzal, Connor, Provorov, or any other of the 8 names that they desperately need right now
    When it came to Provorov, I was the only one that never wavered on Provy as the pick on this board. I dare you to prove me wrong. Ill allow you to ride shotgun, but I'm the conductor.

Yea, the devils bailed us out there. For sure.

Quote Originally Posted by castan_b View Post
    Truth. Iím glad youíre still here TX
    The feelings mutual. Much prefer this board, and the ability to actually articulate thoughts over the character limits in other places. That plus the general higher hockey IQ on this board makes it a far better place to discuss this team.

Side note, just call me Travis at this point lol.

Yea, the devils bailed us out there. For sure.
    nah; if they took provorov, we just would have taken ... lawson crouse instead.

Quote Originally Posted by steagles View Post
    nah; if they took provorov, we just would have taken ... lawson crouse instead.
    Hahaha

Anyone have an update on line combo's for tonight? Guessing everything stays the same but Farabee. Does Farabee fill in for JVR or does he slot on the 2nd line and Laughton gets moved to the 3rd line. I'd give Ghost a chance tonight but do you sit Hagg or Braun?

Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    Anyone have an update on line combo's for tonight? Guessing everything stays the same but Farabee. Does Farabee fill in for JVR or does he slot on the 2nd line and Laughton gets moved to the 3rd line. I'd give Ghost a chance tonight but do you sit Hagg or Braun?
    Not sure if I prefer ghost on the right or the left, but I assume he's more comfortable on the left. So if he gets in prior to a stumble or injury I expect you'd sit Hagg. At this point I don't expect ghost in until a stumble or injury.

As far as farabee goes, the only possible logical thing to do is put him on the 3rd line for JVR and allow the other 3 lines to stay the same. No reason to break up the ginger line, or the Hayes and the hyenas line at this point.

28-14-93
    21-13-11
    49-38-18
    12-44-62

Same d.

The most logical thing to do.

The other option, which I don't typically like at all, but in this case does make a little sense. Dress 7 d.

Ghost gets heavily sheltered offensive zone shifts to get his legs back, and an opportunity to take a spot from either Braun or Hagg. He's definitely more talented, and the most ideal situation for the team would be for him to come back and play like 2018 ghost again. This would allow him that opportunity without actually taking a lineup spot from someone who has been playing well and doesn't deserved to be benched.

bring back ace and pem

randall and cubs too lol

Cubs is still around on occasion. We're never getting Jake back on these forums(pem).

As far as Randall goes, If you're out there, you come home too.

Also, when I look at the thread info and I see you 11 guests viewing TV is forum, quit being cowards and make an account.

The more the merrier.

Also, when I look at the thread info and I see you 11 guests viewing TV is forum, quit being cowards and make an account.

The more the merrier.
    Or, we formally invite you, make it a burner account but get in the convo

Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast