Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    Does this revenue pause factor into the cap going up or down? ... if it does, our cap situation is going to be “fun” to navigate.

You know it will. Pause will likely cause a recession.

Does this revenue pause factor into the cap going up or down? ... if it does, our cap situation is going to be “fun” to navigate.
    yes...but the players association can trigger a clause in the CBA requiring a 5% increase in the cap.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    we gain the most of any team tbh.... we will likely get jvr etc back now
    Yeah, I think we gain the most as well. I also think there's a large chance that Patty makes it back now.

Quote Originally Posted by steagles View Post
    yes...but the players association can trigger a clause in the CBA requiring a 5% increase in the cap.
    Don't you guys think that once things kick back up and start again, everything will kind of be 'back to normal' financially? I don't think they'll shorten the season or anything with so few games left. I could, however, see them lowering prices or something so maybe you're right about money going back a little.

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    Yeah, I think we gain the most as well. I also think there's a large chance that Patty makes it back now.
    hopefully. If it does its a huge advantage for us and him. Everyone will have not played meaningful hockey a while, not just patrick. That definitely helps him. I think he starts the 4th line and goes from there. No need for thompson if he comes back. Switch him and grant as soon as he shows he can handle 3c.

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    Don't you guys think that once things kick back up and start again, everything will kind of be 'back to normal' financially? I don't think they'll shorten the season or anything with so few games left. I could, however, see them lowering prices or something so maybe you're right about money going back a little.
    I actually expect them to pick up and just start the playoffs. I think it will be a truncated season.
    <Meaning and Content>

...And did you see that Giroux goal?

Anyone else swinging from a ceiling fan yet?

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Anyone else swinging from a ceiling fan yet?
    no, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit to watching old games through the NHL app.
    <Meaning and Content>

Quote Originally Posted by steagles View Post
    Will they do this though? The few times they have, caused them to lose out on some money via escrow. This they're already at 14% escrow, and using that inflate clause would just see that number climb more.

At least, I think it would.
    "2008 WORLD ****ING CHAMPIONS"

man, this has killed this forum deader than the offseason.
    <Meaning and Content>

man, this has killed this forum deader than the offseason.
    there's not a lot to talk about.

we don't know how many players have been tested.

we don't know how many players would test positive if they were able to get tested.

we don't know if the season is finished.

we don't know if next season will start as scheduled.

we don't know if the draft and/or free agency will be postponed.

I know, I just kind of expected you guys to dig up more obscure things to talk and speculate about lol
    <Meaning and Content>

I still have to go to work. Manager at an auto parts store and we are essential. This sucks, Flyers had momentum going into the end of the season. Might have made a deep run into the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    I still have to go to work. Manager at an auto parts store and we are essential. This sucks, Flyers had momentum going into the end of the season. Might have made a deep run into the playoffs.
    ya i was looking forward to this more than anyhting. I still go to work too but im in health care.. its chaos right now. Whole word is in a freeze. thats pretty wild.

Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast